Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child (36572 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by namuguibe(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
ZACHIE:
BS story. go get a J o B
You hit the nail on the head. The story was irritatingly fake.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
andyanders:

Surely there is always a pay back time. One need to resist the temptation unless you did it without knowing.
I had a lady friend I was moving with and we went out for date at Eko Le Meridian in Victoria Island because I had a room I kept there which I paid for a month when I traveled back to Nigeria. We ordered for food as there was drink in the fridge. We had been coddling when she excused herself and she had nothing on her to use the bathroom and as she picked her bag, a ring fall off her bag and I as I wanted to help her pick it, I found out that it looked like a wedding ring. I then asked her if she was married and she said yes but no kid yet.

I stood up and and put my shirt back and asked her to dress up. She asked me why, and I told her that I cannot sleep with a married lady no matter as I cannot stand to look at her face or the husband if I run into them. That was how the game ended and I never slept with her. One day as I drove into a gas station to buy fuel, I saw her with the supposed husband and we greeted as friends and to my surprise, they own the supermarket.

So op, what you did is wrong by knowingly sleeping with a married woman.
Storiesssssss....
Thiz story doesn't make u a good person! As far as u go about taking girls both married and un married ones to an already paid hotel... You're a bad nigga!...
Buahahahaha...
This nigga be like....
" I be gentle player".....
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by toseenore(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
People like creating issues sha
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:
Download and install Truecaller on your phone. It will block her numbers.

You sef, how could you allow the relatinship get to that level?
Shit / yawahappens
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by LushGreenz: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
ZACHIE:
BS story.
go get a J o B

You badt!
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by MistadeRegal(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
iceberylin:
Story for the Gods sha

This is a real story for the idols
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by shineeye1: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
The secret laws of creation work bitterly against those involving themselves in illicit sexuality. Whether you know this or not, you will suffer untold harm for sexual waywardness. Get a woman of your own and of your choice and it shall be well with you
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Lapesky(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jst send me her nums if u cant do. I will help bt she go pay... Bcuz nothing goes for nothing & to whom much is given, much is also expected
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Adeyeancah(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
foxxynik:

Am damn serious!
Open the OP's profile and u'll see one of his created topics on how he nailed a nurse.... Read down and you'll affirm the fact that he childishly praised himself on how smart he was...his technicality and handsomest looks....
Now! Compare the story and this very one... You'll know that he's telling two different stories in one!...
We are on the page...I said I've come across one of the stories u talked about on ur first post...There are many on nairaland with fake stories!
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by MrMandilas: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
yawahappens:
I'm confused and I need your advice here.

The lady is a nurse at a hospital where we met, and she fell in love with me at first sight, the only problem is she has been married for 3 years and she desperately needs a child of her own, she once had a miscarriage back in 2012 and nothing more since then & she doesn't wana adopt.

She has begged and begged me to impregnate her since her husband has tried and tried but to no avail, she even said she wants to elope with me but I disagreed (no be me go put asunder o embarassed) plus I have a girlfriend and I love her so muchacho kiss

She disturbs me every minute of the day with phone calls and whatsapp messages sending me her naked pictures which I keep deleting
The lady even threatened me that she will first kill me before killing herself if I don't give her a child. undecided

I'm so confused right now cos she is taking it too far, how can I escape this mad woman on the loose??
What makes u think u are going to impregnant her. Are u God. If u sleep with her, someone will sleep with ur wife. It is karma.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Diseye29(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
so wat am hering is tru ehh dat som guys av d spirit of dating married women like Op@ .if dat sprit carry u com near my wife ill eliminate (kill) both of u
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Neomello(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Abeg mak una no laff me to[color=#000099][/color]o much. I want 2 send a nairalander a PM bt I dnt knw hw to, so Pls sum 1 kind shud jst put me tru. embarassed
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by xklucvG: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
yawahappens:

The lady is a nurse at a hospital where we met, and she fell in love with me at first sight, the only problem is she has been married for 3 years and she desperately needs a child of her own, she once had a miscarriage back in 2012 and nothing more since then & she doesn't wana adopt.

She has begged and begged me to impregnate her since her husband has tried and tried but to no avail, she even said she wants to elope with me but I disagreed (no be me go put asunder o embarassed) plus I have a girlfriend and I love her so muchacho kiss

She disturbs me every minute of the day with phone calls and whatsapp messages sending me her naked pictures which I keep deleting
The lady even threatened me that she will first kill me before killing herself if I don't give her a child. undecided

I'm so confused right now cos she is taking it too far, how can I escape this mad woman on the loose??
I don't get it. Have you gotten her pregnant before. What makes her think her husband can not get her pregnant again. From personal experience i will advice you tell her to get bitter leaves, squeeze it and drink the juice in the morning. It worked for my wife. My wife couldn't get pregnant for 5 years. She should stick to her husband.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Adeyeancah:
We are on the page...I said I've come across one of the stories u talked about on ur first post...There are many on nairaland with fake stories!
Yeah! Jst wondering what d MODs be doing abt this
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by rectitude(m): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is just about the type of issues we like to address at WWW.fixmeblog.com we are committed to making you happier by proffering answers to your questions... And guess what? Its free. So, no fear!
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by DOD1: 2:03am On Mar 29, 2015
Ishilove:
Download and install Truecaller on your phone. It will block her numbers.

You sef, how could you allow the relatinship get to that level?
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by FozzieBear(m): 5:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Jeez! Dude, threaten to go to her husband and spill. She should let you go if you say that. Except if there's something you are not saying. I think you've slept with her.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2015
yawahappens:

why is it always married women with you..i am single oo
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by yawahappens: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
omowumee:

why is it always married women with you..i am single oo
...pretty and sexy babe like u single?? shocked...stop pulling my legs jorr grin
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by andyanders: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
foxxynik:

Storiesssssss....
Thiz story doesn't make u a good person! As far as u go about taking girls both married and un married ones to an already paid hotel... You're a bad nigga!...
Buahahahaha...
This nigga be like....
" I be gentle player".....

Mehn wasnt married then.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
andyanders:

Mehn wasnt married then.
Literally... You've repented!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / Upcoming Wedding Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.