Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? (53623 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here / You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by dguizman(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Notherners and cheat is like bread and butter.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by olukoye(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Do you think that you have to big in body before people will know that you have come of age?leave matters
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Jfactor(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
Liars..this pic is from the common entrance exam into the almajiri school in kasuchi

I hail ur lying spirit

Hope u get eyes to see that inec vest, when has inec vest now being used for monitoring school exam. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by itikpan(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
ehn ehn
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by brabus(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
Liars..this pic is from the common entrance exam into the almajiri school in kasuchi

I hail ur lying spirit

And the INEC protective covering is the school uniform? Smh for the change we are experiencing...

The change I know is inward. It starts from me. - Brabus

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by jbl007(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
cozy7:
PDP.......Power to the corrupt people!
oponu ayerada...

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by dejavume: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit
u sure thats common entrance....with the card reader and inec officials,u need alomo

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by tinyanosa(f): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit
Common Entrance Exam with INEC officials.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by ochejoseph(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit

See the Jacket of the man behind the young Lad?

What has INEC got to do with common entrance?

APC members and LIES

Lai Mohammed will soon be a learner

You guys are worsst than the DEVIL

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by godoluwa(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit
areu blind? what are u seeing the man in front of the boy holding? the jacket that the man puts on is it not avin INEC inscription? haba!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by nicklaus40: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
You see as these people are trying to rig? Why can't APC be honest for once? The PDP Agent is sleeping or what?
ur proof dat apc is behind did and not pdp

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by ibietela2(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
factpost:
An infant undergoing accreditation at Fulani market polling unit Abbare A Ward, Lau Lau Local Government Area, Taraba State.

Even if he is voting Gej, he is not supposed to be there
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by meforyou1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Op, why should you be asking how true? Has card reader been used in Nigerian election election before?
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by jbl007(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit
I swear almajiri don cum for ur eye...Bomboclar!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Maximus17(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit
can't u see INEC officials there or when did INEC start officiating common entrance

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by cbrass(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
chukwudi44:
They can carry out their amateur rigging at the polling units, PDP would take care of the collation centres

That's old and stale. Collation center is just for formalities, the result will be posted at each Ward once it's been counted
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit
The lady by left-hand side to the boy is wearing INEC jacket or whatever. What do you say about that?
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by lifemost1: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Then you are blind or probably your eyes are malfunctioning. See the INEC logo around the neck of INEC officials.
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by gists: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
gists:
Well, this reminds me of the saying: "the evil that men do leaves after them". PDP used these under age voters to get the required 25% votes in 2011. I guess thee chicken has come home to roost. I am tempted to say that child will vote for the people's General.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
amunkita:
If buhari like mk cows nd ram follow vote..

He is a loser..

Infact!! An effing Loser!
na so e pain you reach? Ntoor!
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by djkirkoo2(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Dats none of my biznex shaa

They better accredit dah boy to help our GMB win....

Sai Buhari
Just imagine ur contribution. SMH
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
You see as these people are trying to rig? Why can't APC be honest for once? The PDP Agent is sleeping or what?
what if he votes for PDP?

tongue

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Forwetinnah: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit

Sorry for the dunces who liked your post...so INEC has started conducting exams or are you blind to the ID card of the lady in hijab?? Under aged kids with access to the net typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Laurence1: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
cuteboy2:

And all those mothers and grandmas in hijab are also on queue to write entrance exams abi?

And since when did they start using card readers to accredit candidates for common entrance exams?
Are INEC officials in yellow vests now in charge of Common Entrance exams?

Lies and deception cannot stand the test of time. Truth must prevail.

*** WE ARE WATCHING *** shocked shocked shocked

Wait o bros....I just zoomed this pic and looked at it really well, notice dat it's mostly kids or a kid n a grown up...so it's possible soe's claim is right...it cud as well b just parents with their kids

But SOE wetin concern inec n common entrance ehn

When did they start using fingerprint to write waec ehn bros

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Stirer101: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
[/s]

You always see APC in your dreams. You said Taraba is for your paymaster and lockdown for him, why shouting APC again?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by kandiikane(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Why can't Africans hold a just and fair election for once? This is why we will never progress. There can't be any change if this continues to happen. I have been reading and watching since and I have decided.

GEJ until a more suitable candidate comes up. cool

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Toongexa(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Evry 1 on the queue is a child. Is INEC blind or sometin n its kinda stupid to immediately assume that any northerner is an apc supporter or loyalist. INEC is a redundant organisation n should be reviewed, disbanded or rebranded.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by marveluxbe(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Dats none of my biznex shaa

They better accredit dah boy to help our GMB win....

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by petermichaels(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ha ha! Na normal thing na wey we wey dey north dey see. Wait until una c other northern states voters.Ha!! Der was realy an election!!
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by ebugreat: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit

I don't always comments on any issues, but ur comment got my attention... See Mr man, shut ur trap, can't you see a lady at the back wearing an Inec apron? Apc una weldone....
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Sportay: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is a cleared indications that Nigeria is undergoing a trauma of chemical reaction that is irreversible. What is that boy doing there for Christ's sake? This is a problem!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally / Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections / "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.