Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? (53613 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here / You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by BabaO2: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
factpost:
An infant undergoing accreditation at Fulani market polling unit Abbare A Ward, Lau Lau Local Government Area, Taraba State.
Stop wrong understanding always. That guy is more than 18. It is not everybody that has huge frame. Can u say ur FFK is well above 50?
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Banjella(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
dealslip:
INEC is indeed ready for this election. Anybody who registered and gave this young boy a PVC should be arrested immediately.

what is the age of that boy?...if you dont have that information, you cant absolutely condemn his act of voting...we have seen people with stunted growth looking so like a small boy or girl...lets reason along with our insinuations and speculations. thanks
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Pain(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Do you know how many kids he has already? That's his wife beside him

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by 9inches(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
What I see here is a young boy helping out his parent who can be seen standing by his right.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by faithdee(f): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
LIVE UPDATE ON NIGERIA 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CENTRE - The Page Updates Automatically
Jonathan accredited using old manual system

President Goodluck Jonathan turned up Saturday to accredit himself and his wife Patience for his re-election bid but problems with new voting technology forced to him to temporarily abandon his plans but was later accredited using old manual system.

The incumbent leader, who is seeking a second term of office, arrived at his hometown polling station of Otuoke in southern Bayelsa state at about 0820 GMT to begin the accreditation process.

But handheld technology being used for the first time to “read” biometric voter identity cards apparently malfunctioned, forcing Jonathan to stand around in the scorching heat before leaving.

The 57-year-old, whose ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has raised concerns about the technology and election officials’ ability to use it, acknowledged that “there may be an issue”.

But he joked, “Maybe it’s me?” while calling for patience.

“If I can endure, you see my sweat? I plead with all Nigerians to be patient, no matter the pains we take,” he told reporters outside the polling station.

“It’s the first time we are using this technology, PVCs (permanent voters card), card readers,” he said, adding that he was “not worried”, despite reports of difficulties in other states across the country.

Jonathan later returned and was accredited using the old manual system.

“Because it’s new, anything new must have its challenges,” he said, adding that he would return again once voting proper gets under way from about 1230 GMT.
http://gethopemagazine.com/Live/Event/87/Live-Update-On-Nigeria-2015-Presidential-Election-Centre-
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Forwetinnah: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

He is correct. I've seen that picture before. Its for an entrance exam into one of those almajiri schools.

BIG SHAME!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Ilumire: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
What we need in this case is fact. The originator of the post, Is he in Taraba or How did he get the picture? If he knows its authentic and genuine send it to INEC or any TV station for confirmation. Don't just through spurious accusaation
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by jerrymej(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
Liars..this pic is from the common entrance exam into the almajiri school in kasuchi

I hail ur lying spirit

Which of your eye that's faulty? I mean how can you point this clear picture as a fouls story.

Wake up and tell testify the truth, it's real.

And don't forget it that Nigeria 'll not be exempted from corruption. This is a clear picture of corruption!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
Liars..this pic is from the common entrance exam into the almajiri school in kasuchi

I hail ur lying spirit

GEJ till 2023...afterall u guys insisted on card reader...
god punish ur fada

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by jkross(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit

GEJ till 2023...afterall u guys insisted on card reader...

cant u see an INEC official there...the lady with the green inec vest
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Segeggs:
what if he votes for PDP?

tongue

grin grin grin
indeed cheesy
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by ddefoe: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Anything they do,Godwin! Let them try their luck my God go win,Jonathan go win!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by mifavour(f): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

He is correct. I've seen that picture before. Its for an entrance exam into one of those almajiri schools.

akiko
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by ibietela2(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Protection seeker, what makes it apc and not pdp or any other party?
[/s]
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by mifavour(f): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Yeah, you mean inec official is the examiner.

HYPOCRITE.

see the other ones standing behind! well Jonathan sure pass

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Leggys: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Am sending this to channels now. Pls all interested download the channels tv app for Android or Windows and download the app. Let's stop this nonsense. Every well meaning Nigerian needs to know.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
PassingShot:

How do you know the boy is for APC?
Fulani Muslim will never vote a Christian president in Nigeria. The people in the queue are all going to vote Buhari in their religious fanaticism.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by gogodaye(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
9inches:
What I see here is a young boy helping out his parent who can be seen standing by his right.
And his biometrics is to be substituted for her own abi?
When karma catch up with you for conniving to paint black as white.....we go dey here they laugh you....
My motherland is in transition...no matter what we shall not fall for the temptation to abandon her no matter how well orchestrated the provocation is and the quarters its coming from....

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
kandiikane:
Why can't Africans hold a just and fair election for once? This is why we will never progress. There can't be any change if this continues to happen. I have been reading and watching since and I have decided.

GEJ until a more suitable candidate comes up. cool
tears his shirt. Sai gej

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Laurence1:

Wait o bros....I just zoomed this pic and looked at it really well, notice dat it's mostly kids or a kid n a grown up...so it's possible soe's claim is right...it cud as well b just parents with their kids

But SOE wetin concern inec n common entrance ehn

When did they start using fingerprint to write waec ehn bros
thank you jare bros...INEC=INECO=NECO
So it is okay to call Inec to assist Neco especially as we r trying to reduce the number of fake boko haram members disguising as students in hijab...
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by ibietela2(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Seriously? Even those old people too?
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
indeed cheesy
this your comment shows you know no one will vote for badluck In the north. Or how can you explain your conclusion that the kid is going to vote for APC and not PDP?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by PhockPhockMan: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
mifavour:

see the other ones standing behind! well Jonathan sure pass

GEJ Till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by lionstone: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is how they destroy nigeria. chai! Well Jonathan must win.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Forwetinnah: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
themilanway:
All of you crucifying Jega and APC haven't answered Passingshot question.How do you know the boy in question is for APC?

What is it APC that registered the boy?

When and how did Jega who 4yrs ago presided the election between GMB and GEJ,which GEJ won,was hailed from all parts of the country as a credible man to suddenly a corrupt man?

Some of you here needs to remove whatever GEJ tinted glasses you are wearing,its obviously imparing your vision.

Here's a question for you too..

Who's the North's preferred candidate??
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by IGBOSON1: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
dealslip:
INEC is indeed ready for this election. Anybody who registered and gave this young boy a PVC should be arrested immediately.

^^^Can you blame the corper or INEC official that registered the little boy? With the mean looking locals starring fixedly at them to see their reaction when the little boy stepped up to be registered, the poor official must have felt cornered and stuck between a rock and a hard place! They must have had at the back of their minds what happened after the elections in 2011! sad

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
9inches:

Could you explain better? Why is his thumb being scanned in the first place?What a way to help one's parent cast a vote?!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by johnnychuks(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
for me that boy is too small to vote.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Holla911:
giy..u don sleep? This matter don hit front page since o
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by IGBOSON1: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Here's a question for you too..

Who's the North's preferred candidate??

^^^Don't mind these knobheads! They always trot out the excuse that Jega was as good as gold in 2011, as if he could not be bought or corrupted for monetary, religious or ethnic reasons!

Hey!.....Even lucifer was once spotless and the apple of Gods eye, so what are we saying here! sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment / Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.