Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? (53611 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here / You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by macaveli001(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dis na child abuse ooooooooooo.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by PassingShot(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
all4naija:
Fulani Muslim will never vote a Christian president in Nigeria. The people in the queue are all going to vote Buhari in their religious fanaticism.

But GEJ won some Fulani states in 2011 and got up to 48% in some. Find some other convincing reason to tell me.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Akinz0126(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
Liars..this pic is from the common entrance exam into the almajiri school in kasuchi

I hail ur lying spirit

GEJ till 2023...afterall u guys insisted on card reader...

This is part of our transformation agenda ..

Almajiri schools now have card readers so that boko haram girls or boys would not sneak in to bomb them.

APC can keep shouting.
. Oga its not common entrance oooo come to the north and you'll be marvel @the population of underage hausas exercisin their franchise.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by dealslip(f): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Can you blame the corper or INEC official that registered the little boy? With the mean looking locals starring fixedly at them to see their reaction when the little boy stepped up to be registered, the poor official must have felt cornered and stuck between a rock and a hard place! They must have had at the back of their minds what happened after the elections in 2011! sad

He was registered before a PVC was made for him. Were the locals also there during the registration 4 years ago. He would have been obviously younger. I also reason with you. That alone can make the locals attack them. Didn't the hypocritical international observers notice it.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
Confirm! I don accredit. We started late @ 10am but it has been peaceful. We brought down APC posters and banners that were close to the PU. Blood de hot...
blood dey hot?? bros please take it easy, no politician is worth your "hot" blood
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by mifavour(f): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
INEC .... INECO...NECO
Do u get it?

na so u mumu reach.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by ibietela2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
[s]
dre11:
Those that are accusing APC.....

Who told you they guy is going to vote for APC
I though taraba is one of your lock down state..... So why crying foul when you all know this is one of the ways you guys wants to rig the elections just like the way you guys did to rig your way up north in 2011 by using underage voters
[/s]

Be it PDP or APC/CPC that kid is not supposed to be there
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by johnnychuks(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
bros no be sleep mater ooh na when i take come back from acreditation.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by IGBOSON1: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
johnnychuks:
for me that boy is too small to vote.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Bros, if you know say dem born you well try and go among them there and voice this your opinion! wink
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by xborr(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
[b][/b] North pulling nigeria back since 1960 shocked
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by janeteubena: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
He might be a sickler.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Truckpusher(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
Confirm! I don accredit. We started late @ 10am but it has been peaceful. We brought down APC posters and banners that were close to the PU. Blood de hot...
I'm not happy and I blame Jega for everything.

I took a long vacation just for this election and I can't get simple accreditation,no thanks to this buffoon called INEC chairman.

Let's wait and see because if Jonathan loses unconvincingly we go gbolo this country .
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
THIS IS AN OLD PICTURE, STOP BEING F***ISH
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
PassingShot:

But GEJ won some Fulani states in 2011 and got up to 48% in some. Find some other convincing reason to tell me.
Possibly voted by most Southerners living there and Christian locals not Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by DaVerdict: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=factpost post=32090577]An infant undergoing accreditation at Fulani market polling unit Abbare A Ward, Lau Lau Local Government Area, Taraba State.[/quote

This is cheating and should not be condoned by well meaning Nigerians.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Akinz0126:
. Oga its not common entrance oooo come to the north and you'll be marvel @the population of underage hausas exercisin their franchise.
lol...do you know how many 18yr old boys in the north look 12?

Go to a typical sabo area and you will be amazed...in fact,check buhari's picture when he was in the army and you will understand me better
This was around age 30...would u believe it?

Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Cchuks27(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
Liars..this pic is from the common entrance exam into the almajiri school in kasuchi

I hail ur lying spirit

Almajiri schools now have card readers so that boko haram girls or boys would not sneak in to bomb them.

APC can keep shouting.

Ode! can't you see the lady putting on an INEC vest
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by dealslip(f): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Banjella:

what is the age of that boy?...if you dont have that information, you cant absolutely condemn his act of voting...we have seen people with stunted growth looking so like a small boy or girl...lets reason along with our insinuations and speculations. thanks

While I don't dispute the possibility of the boy being stunted Child voting in the north is as old as Nigeria herself. BTW I know what 18 year olds look like, that boy aint stunted in anyway.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by mifavour(f): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
thank you jare bros...INEC=INECO=NECO
So it is okay to call Inec to assist Neco especially as we r trying to reduce the number of fake boko haram members disguising as students in hijab...

u sua say u go school...
which one dey worry u??
wetin concern inec concern school exam. dude take a chill pill and vote Jonathan
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by IGBOSON1: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Akinz0126:

^^^He was being sarcastic!

I know this is what goes on in the north; together with registering millions of illegals from Niger, Chad and Mali! After now they will thrust the figure of 15+ millions of registered voters in your face, saying this is proof that Buhari can't lose!
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by dejol88: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
this picture should be on twitter for the world to see ,before the cry of rigging oooo
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Clinton207: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=MRLINGTON post=32090707]Dats none of my biznex shaa

They better accredit dah boy to help our GMB win....

Sai Buhar.that show the level of corruption of the opposition party but yet they preach change: Anyway #God's choice still counts.
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cchuks27:

Ode! can't you see the lady putting on an INEC traffic vest
traffic?? Hahahahhahaha...guy..u need panadull cos u r so dull
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm not happy and I blame Jega for everything.

I took a long vacation just for this election and I can't get simple accreditation,no thanks to this buffoon called INEC chairman.

Let's wait and see because if Jonathan loses unconvincingly we go gbolo this country .
Bros, Jonathan will win landslide and finally send buhari to retire mandatorily. There are so many flaws, accreditation is very slow in my PU-no thanks to the inefficient card reader. In some areas it is worse. There is no mago-mago that will stop Goodluck. I just heard that massive ballot stuffing is going on in some areas in lagos by APC agents. But as long as my PU de concerned, we go vote and I go wait and monitor counting. #Never Again
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by amunkita(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bluestarry:
na so e pain you reach? Ntoor!

Amu Azu wat re u saying

Re u high on Okpa di oku?

Sorry, cous u did cry 4 ur loss..
Prodigal son...
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
amunkita:

Amu Azu wat re u saying

Re u high on Okpa di oku?

Sorry, cous u did cry 4 ur loss..
Prodigal son...
abeg go buy handkerchief, you go need very very soon :p
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Clinton207:
Dats none of my biznex shaa

They better accredit dah boy to help our GMB win....

Sai Buhar.that show the level of corruption of the opposition party but yet they preach change: Anyway #God's choice still counts.
PTUI!That is because you don't know your rights and have plan for a better future. You barbarian! angry cry cry cry cry
Lipzlikeshugar:
blood dey hot?? bros please take it easy, no politician is worth your "hot" blood
Thank you but I never mean that in a violent context.
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit

APC can keep shouting.

devil dey learn work for where you dey
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by zonax(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
U
soe:

I hail ur lying spirit

APC can keep shouting.

Bro when did they start using the biometric finger print card readers for common entrance. Pls say what you Re sure of. Am an adhoc staff and I know the card reader when I see one
Re: Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? by Forwetinnah: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Before you support this rubbish, please show me a picture of an under age voter in the south..i beg you. The question you should be asking is "what is this child doing at a polling center?"

It doesn't matter where GEJ got the most votes in 2011 from...is that child an eligible voter? Where is the Intergrity??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters / Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.