Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes (61314 Views)

Top Five Institutions With The Hottest Babes... / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Yehman(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
mowah:
Well. when it comes to beautiful girls. well Nigerian universities definitely don't lack. well here I present to you all the top 10 Nigerian universities with the hottest babes.
1. University of Lagos ( no doubt about that)
2. University of Benin
3. University of Calabar ( lot of calabar and aka ibom chicks)
4. University of Nigeria Nsukka
5. University of Port Harcourt
6. Obafemi Awolowo University
7. Yaba college of technology (forgive me its not a uni but I must mention)
8. University of Ibadan
9. University of Ilorin
10. Funaab
that's all I have
I can only testify about UNILAG and UNN
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Madonna University??

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by emog17(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
jossayo:
Meaning only the poor goes to federal uni,c ur sense of thinking
90% of people dat attend private universities are from middle and upper class. People universities are mixed bt more of lower class people

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Madonna University ??
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by steppin: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
You haven't been to Unizik, have you
Gbam!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by poli101: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
mowah:
Well. when it comes to beautiful girls. well Nigerian universities definitely don't lack. well here I present to you all the top 10 Nigerian universities with the hottest babes.
2. University of Benin
8. University of Ibadan
9. University of Ilorin
10. Funaab
11.ESUT
that's all I have
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm so happi my region top 2nd UNIBEN,.plsss add federal poly Auchi
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by ebukaOtika(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Arysexy:

We are not talking of cheap oloshos. OOU is a den of prostitu.tes

Ewoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by forkadict(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
vickerz:
AH, WAHALA DEY O, NA UNIBADAN I CHOSE FOR JAMB AND FRM WAT IM SEEING, THEY DONT AV CHICKS, IS IT TRUE?

Bros forget dat tin o.

But you go see plenty female reading partners for there sha.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by T3amie(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Op...you don reach covenant university....chai your blokos go melt

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by ebukaOtika(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
otigbagba:
.....unizik is no 1

Otigbagba you still dey the school or you don Grad ,,,,? If you still dey ,,. Make we meet ,,,, ask for Otikigba 1 of Social Sciences.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by ebukaOtika(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
bqlekan:
broda, you are right, those unizik chicks na die, served at onitsha n i visit awka almost every weekend. enta coffi and u wil c hotbadt unizik babes. cheesy

24 nko ,,,,? Abi you no meet that one ,,,,?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by sphinx54: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lemon12:
Buhari Is An Ethnic Bigot Who Thinks That Vendetta Is Fighting Corruption: After Buhari and his boys overthrew the govt of Shagari with the sole reason that the govt was highly corrupt, he locked up Dr. Alex Ekwueme – the then VP in Kirikiri maximum prison but left Shagari – the president and Head of govt in his mansion. Ekwueme was tried by the tribunal set-up by Buhari and the tribunal declared that he was even poorer than he was before he came into office. Yet, Buhari jailed him and allowed Shagari to relax in his mansion.

He gave Dede Sam Mbakwe 100-year jail term for stealing nothing and also went after his wife. Ambrose Ali was tried for an undeveloped plot of land and he was jailed for 75 years with heavy torture that led to blindness and later death. Jim Nwobodo and Lateef Jakande were jailed for 100 years for stealing nothing. Adekunle Ajasin was tried by a military tribunal and found innocent. Buhari ordered a fresh trial, he was found innocent again. Buhari changed the tribunal and tried him again. He was still found innocent. Buhari still jailed him. But, Buhari left his personal friend – Awwal Ibrahim – the then highly corrupt governor of Niger State who was arrested at Heathrow airport with £14 million. Awwal was never jailed. He was placed under house arrest in his mansion like Shagari for just two weeks and indeed released.
Thread derailer! Later them go say one candidate no go school. People wey go school de behave like illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
ginawest:
wot about imsu?
is that a school or a girl's hostel?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Bolosiye: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
mowah:
2. University of Benin
8. University of Ibadan
9. University of Ilorin
10. Funaab
that's all I have
how u take kw, ve u gone round dis schools u ve mentioned to sample de chicks? And whats ur yardstick 4 measuring?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by wtfCode: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
SaiBuharii:
J
j - joblessness.
na tomorrow u go change this ur username.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by NelsonOjo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lemon12:
Buhari Is An Ethnic Bigot Who Thinks That Vendetta Is Fighting Corruption: After Buhari and his boys overthrew the govt of Shagari with the sole reason that the govt was highly corrupt, he locked up Dr. Alex Ekwueme – the then VP in Kirikiri maximum prison but left Shagari – the president and Head of govt in his mansion. Ekwueme was tried by the tribunal set-up by Buhari and the tribunal declared that he was even poorer than he was before he came into office. Yet, Buhari jailed him and allowed Shagari to relax in his mansion.

He gave Dede Sam Mbakwe 100-year jail term for stealing nothing and also went after his wife. Ambrose Ali was tried for an undeveloped plot of land and he was jailed for 75 years with heavy torture that led to blindness and later death. Jim Nwobodo and Lateef Jakande were jailed for 100 years for stealing nothing. Adekunle Ajasin was tried by a military tribunal and found innocent. Buhari ordered a fresh trial, he was found innocent again. Buhari changed the tribunal and tried him again. He was still found innocent. Buhari still jailed him. But, Buhari left his personal friend – Awwal Ibrahim – the then highly corrupt governor of Niger State who was arrested at Heathrow airport with £14 million. Awwal was never jailed. He was placed under house arrest in his mansion like Shagari for just two weeks and indeed released.
Hmmmmm
There is no vacancy in ASOROCK for Bullhari.
make him go rearl cattle.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
chukingchuks:
choi! so na the tin make you abandon ifite run go tempsite?
how can, i stays in iffite near miracle junction though i do visit some friends in tempsite.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Damsman10(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
clitlicker:
Poor people are uglier than middle class peeps

In other new, private unis should be number 1 to 10.

sebi
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
martineverest:
....and have u been to other universities?..unizik ppl get pride sha
why we no go get pride. Zikites are always the giants,u wan try.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by IYANGBALI: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
himkers:

For ur mind U don talk abi??
na small small boys like you Wey no dey bath dey follow dem grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by IYANGBALI: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
forkadict:

LMAO. Why you dey run dem down like dis na?
but na true now,UNIBUJA girls are like secondary school babes and mummy's pets,dey hardly bath.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
I quite agree with your list OP but some uni names are missing

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Holy Family babes nko
Emelda babes nko
Even Ifite girls make Correct Sense too,,.,,.
guy ur head dey there, iffite girls hot die,just visit faruoz at night.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Princesulhtan(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yhu 4got gombe state university(GSU)if yhu go dat skul yhu jst die trowai.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by VICatta94: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by martineverest(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Una too get mouth....
Nokialumia720:
why we no go get pride. Zikites are always the giants,u wan try.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
What about the ugliest babes?

ABU should be naturally ahead... grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by VickyRotex(f): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
What about my University undecided
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by laryom1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Aspirant! Sociology precisely
oh! Nice one!!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by omoadeleye(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
all of them be olosho's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.