Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Congratulations To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, In ANTICIPATION. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, In ANTICIPATION. (1249 Views)

Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People / Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, In ANTICIPATION. by TRUTHTELA: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
I just want to congratulate Goodluck Jonathan in anticipation of his victory. He might not be the best, but, I'm sure he will do better in his second term.

Join me in congratulating him!!!

Reality : This's 3rd world democracy, Jonathan, will be re-elected. Nigeria's democracy hasn't advanced for the opposition to win an incumbent.

Hurrah !!!

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, In ANTICIPATION. by Beautymc(f): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Congratulations to GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, In ANTICIPATION. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dreamer dream on
Re: Congratulations To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, In ANTICIPATION. by Day11(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
All I can say

Re: Congratulations To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, In ANTICIPATION. by lorddannie: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Beautymc:
Congratulations to GEJ

Congratulations to our amiable and humble president.

Let transformation and true change continue till 2019

Na GODwin

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, In ANTICIPATION. by Burger01(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Congratulations to Jonathan for successful relocation to Otuoke. We wish him happy fruitful and fulfilling fishing life in Otuoke.

Sai Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election / Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? / Pdp Failed Woefully In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.