Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

She Is Giving Me An Headache - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Giving Me An Headache (3752 Views)

My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign / My Bae Is Giving Me Very Well But Charge High. / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by dechandel(f): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
sexylogan:

In every way, my dear...
You're smart and very funny.
And you're so cute... wink
You know i got much love for you tongue
Thanchu cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
pcguru1:

That doesn't apply my uncle stayed at his mother crib till 34 when he got married. I guess he was saving for accommodation cuz after marriage he rented a good crib Sometimes it helps one save money but under situations like this its time to leave the crib.

Yes ppl do it but while he was there did he get a girl pregnant wont u wait till ur financially stable ... Its common sense... All dat is not stoping him from using a condom.
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:

Yes ppl do it but while he was there did he get a girl pregnant wont u wait till ur financially stable ... Its common sense... All dat is not stoping him from using a condom.

At all though they had a baby seven months later though yeah you are right he had already move out before the wedding period. A wife and a mother in law in the same house is not healthy at all. There would be an unconscious competition over the guy.
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
pcguru1:

At all though they had a baby seven months later though yeah you are right he had already move out before the wedding period. A wife and a mother in law in the same house is not healthy at all. There would be an unconscious competition over the guy.

Its true lol ave seen it in some of those nollywood movies in-laws r hard work
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Youngpo413: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackett:
Are you always this _stupid?
I should be asking you? Its obvious you are stupid.
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by Youngpo413: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackett:
Are you always this _stupid?
I should be asking you? Its obvious you are stupidddd.
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by numericalguy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackett:
oh really?

I was poorly raised? Because I spoke my mind about his issue? I'm taking out my frustrations? What frustrations? Being very vocal translates to frustration?

He was raised properly, lives with his mom at 30, has a child out of wedlock, lives with his babymama and mom and is trying to dodge his responsibilities by calling it a mistake, and wailing on a public forum because his child's mother asked him to move out from his mom's place, and get his own apartment.

But I'm the one poorly raised. . . . It's obvious your thinking faculty is faulty.

You're a fool!

See the way this one is foaming at the mouth with big bulging eyes just because another man is in a dificult situation.

Eiyah! I really feel sorry for you more than him because you obvously are mentally challenged.
Re: She Is Giving Me An Headache by DeKasablanca(f): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackett:
Hold on a fvcking minute. . .

You're not financially stable at 30 and you live with your mom. But you can fvck like a rabbit and get a girl pregnant?

You're an _idiot.

GBAM! Well said. I love u already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Foods That Help Men Satisfy Their Wives( for men only) / Guys...who Will You Choose?? / 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.