Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) (32483 Views)

Ondo Elections : Statistics And Number Of Registered Voters In All Lga's In Ondo / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils / APC Leads In Seven Lgas In Yobe - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by cupid4ig(m): 3:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Look at them. Foools of double standard. U voted apc as ur choice and u want me to vote apc too. U guys are pathetic. Why will I vote to please u? Funny enough u guys don't have any say outside nairaland but in here u will be spilling rubbish. Ndi ara

7 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by shizzleStar: 3:44am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

[s]Yorubas are not stewpid! Even those that voted Jonathan today know that Lagos is APC command center. Having a PDP Governor creates counter purpose and the risk might force the party to relocate to a more friendly state for its command seat.

You the foreigners may not have the brilliance but Yorubas are already calculating that and assessing the risks and I promise you that Jonathan backers will vote Ambode so as to align Lagos with center and concentrate its already accelerated status to a higher scale and political jockeying.

Example, lobbyists wanting contracts or looking for policies in favor of their cause might not go straight to Abuja to see government but instead come to Lagos to get audience with Asiwaju. Adding to that, the VPs home town is just few kilometers away. The entire axis of Lagos - Ogun is about to see surge in business visits and political summits.

Voting Agbaje will upturn that. Remember to consult a Yoruba person to give you risks and assessments before you vote. You dummy!

Vote Ambode![/s]
Of course many yorubas like you are irredeemably stewpid, no need wondering why you would refer to Nigerians in lagos as foreigners. Problems with your ilks is your over bloated ego and self worth.

Only in your deluded brain will you think or assume everyone will back ambode, also interesting how you accord tinubu the defacto presidency who people will come and lobby.

Need remind you again that you are jumping up too early. Just trying to save you from a possibly impending heart attack. That's how nice i am.

Now how about you shove your last paragraph down your posterior orifice you irritating dunce?

9 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by tunex23: 3:45am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Why would i hate igbo nau?
Everytime i see word Igbo, I see Chinyere....and I love that word like I love Chinyere.
grin grin
Ride on brother!!! Mo wa pelu eh

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Demdem(m): 3:46am On Mar 29, 2015
boladeen:
I think we need to be very careful abt d result we post. Why is it only north,west and middle were posting d poll results since? Av neva seen any reasonable result from d SS and SE I fink dey av a very bad agenda. I fink we shldnt dance to dia tune. Dat aw APC does in 2011 by pasting all d poll results from d opposition states. PDP can easily guess d margin and do d manipulation.
Seriously I dnt see y APC won't win dis election even in 2011 GMB managed 2million+ votes talk-less of now dat 75% of d masses were behind him. #GodblessNigeria

Results sheets were not available on many places in ss se. Most results weren't counted at the polling unit neither was results countersigned by party agents pasted as required by the law and that explains why u hardly see anyone stating publicly the results of their individual polling units as against what is applicable in other regions. Rivers, akwa ibom, Imo are particularly pathetic.
The only consolation is they still can't exceed their registered voters.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by shizzleStar: 3:48am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

[s]Why would i hate igbo nau?
Everytime i see word Igbo, I see Chinyere....and I love that word like I love Chinyere.
grin grin[/s]
Yes i know anything igbo gives you orgasm and you love igbos more than igbos love themsleves, but hey!, who cares?

just go fvck yourself you iddiott.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Jarus(m): 3:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Clerverly:
The way jonathan divided this country now is sickening! Buhari has got a lot of work to do!

For the first time in my life, I felt very ashamed to be a Nigerian! Could you imagine that, in my polling booth, All Yorubas Voted for the APC, while all the Igbos voted for PDP! Even though Buhari won in my Unit, I was very upset in the voting pattern

Buhari really got work to do, when it takes over in May!

Same at my PU

In fact, Igbos cornered a PU and PDP won 102-97; in the other three where Yorubas majorly voted, APC won (74-49; 62-47), didn't wait for the counting of the 4th PU but APC was heading for victory there too.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Adegbodolu1: 3:56am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

I like these inputs.

However, you guys forget that Jonathan turned out that way because his administration was layered with Ibos. He himself declared proudly they are pillars of his administration. All the scandals in his administration were all in cabinet office with an Ibo at top.

Jonathan was not the nemesis....his pillars who were all out to avenge Biafra defeat brought us to this point.

You guys are quivk to dismiss and overlook.....while Ibo perch and wait for opportunity to pounce and assault.

What they did in Jonathan administration is no different than the way they destroyed the nation in the 60s. We need to get away from no "victor no vanquish" attitude and repose for a true democratic spirit of "winner takes all".

What you guys said is good and altruistic....only if the people it is meant for share in the belief of team spirit....and not superiority!

I fully concur with this statement. The Igbos are still venomously bitter about the war and they are not thinking that "No victor No Vanquished" rubbish. They have deliberately collapsed the economy on our heads and all ills in this dirty administration are spearheaded by the Igbo cabinet members.

As for us the Yorubas, we are putting ourselves in danger by allowing the Igbos to thrive and live easy in our land. They are 5th columnist and are poised waiting for their opportunity to pounce. We Yorubas need to get ourselves together and map out robust strategy to deal ruthlessly with this threat. I know there are good loyal Igbos but they are in the minority and we cant take the risk of relying on them.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Jarus(m): 3:56am On Mar 29, 2015
Demdem:

Results sheets were not available on many places in ss se. Most results weren't counted at the polling unit neither was results countersigned by party agents pasted as required by the law and that explains why u hardly see anyone stating publicly the results of their individual polling units as against what is applicable in other regions. Rivers, akwa ibom, Imo are particularly pathetic.
The only consolation is they still can't exceed their registered voters.

I just hope we will have enough gap in NW and NE to make up for the miracle "turn-out" and handwritten results that region will declare tomorrow.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Adegbodolu1: 4:04am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

shut da fvk up!

The Ijaw nation are blinded at moment and cant recognize their nose from their ear. When the cloud clears and the hood come down and they take stock they will realize their mistake and regret entrusting their son in a cocoon sorrounded with Ibos. You ruined Jonathan's administration.

Ijaws did not Bleep up Jonathan administration, Yorubas were absent in his administration, the Hausas did not do it.....Ibos drowned him in scandals and bad policies.

The best of his cabinet ministers are Yorybas. The worst of them are Ibos and the cabinets that brought repeated disgrace and controversies and divided the country along ethnic and religious lines are headed by Ibos.

Recount how you all stood in for Stealer Oduah? How about your support for Ihejirika's biased and disproportionate staffing of command posts with Ibos?

How many should I quote? Did Peter Obi not cause divisiveness when he accused Fashola of singling out Ibo in his policy of reuniting destitutes back with their homeland and family? Even Ohanaeze jumped in and cried tribalism.......and the nation found out you were not singled out and it wasnt tribalism.

Gbawe, Nduchucks, Superstar are responding in a spirit of forgiveness and brotherhood. I like their response.

It just happens that I have studied Ibo from afar and near, off line and online and I am not convinced you have changed from your convinction, whether perceived or real, that you are superior to everyone else.....and in all times!

When you loose in the political battle to assert your superiority over others someone need to come out and rub your loss in your face....rather than accomodating you with forgiveness.

That person that will rub your loss in your face and deflate your swollen ego is Mayor of Lagos.

I say it again without remorse....shut da fvk up!

I BOW SIR
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Jarus:

I just hope we will have enough gap in NW and NE to make up for the miracle "turn-out" and handwritten results that region will declare tomorrow.
Ode when Buhari wins it becomes free and fair but if it is GEJ,it suddenly becomes handwritten baa? Better get ready to join your almajiris brothers in protesting because GEJ is definitely winning this

6 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 4:09am On Mar 29, 2015
The NW and NE is representing too. Buhari is getting block votes. I only worry about states like Plateau and Nassarawa.

Kwars and Kogi are also tilting APC

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 4:10am On Mar 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode when Buhari wins it becomes free and fair but if it is GEJ,it suddenly becomes handwritten baa? Better get ready to join your almajiris brothers in protesting because GEJ is definitely winning this
And you had to insult him right?

Smh...you do realize that the electoral period will end right?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:
The NW and NE is representing too. Buhari is getting block votes. I only worry about states like Plateau and Nassarawa.

Kwars and Kogi are also tilting APC
It is not all about winning states but rather margin of victory. Buhari might win more states and yet lose this election. While GEJ is getting 30-40% in supposed Buhari's stronghold can he do same in the se and ss?

Turnout of voters will be another key decider

5 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

And you had to insult him right?

Smh...you do realize that the electoral period will end right?
He was been hypocritical and that puts me off

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Afam4eva(m): 4:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Why are people coming at the Igbos for voting Jonathan. As much as i've never been happy with the way Jonathan is perceived as the best thing after isi-ewu by Igbos, i don't think it's anyone's business who they vote for. They have been accused of tribalism and you ask yourself, is Jonathan Igbo? Can merely changing one's one's name to an Igbo one curry such favour? Why is no one talking about the fact that majority of Northers and Muslims are voting Buhari? Why is it that Buhari is the default candidate for any Northerner i see? You should be even be happy that a handfull of Igbo guys on here have supported Buhari going against the backlash from their fellow Igbos. Abeg, you guys should cast your vote and park well.

Btw, i'll prefer a Buhari to a Jonathan anyday but i'm indifferent.

15 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:
Why are people coming at the Igbos for voting Jonathan. As much as i've never been happy with the way Jonathan is perceived as the best thing after isi-ewu by Igbos, i don't think it's anyone's business who they vote for. They have been accused of tribalism and you ask yourself, is Jonathan Igbo? Can merely changing one's one's name to an Igbo one curry such favour? Why is no one talking about the fact that majority of Northers and Muslims are voting Buhari? Why is it that Buhari is the default candidate for any Northerner i see? You should be even be happy that a handfull of Igbo guys on here have supported Buhari going against the backlash from their fellow Igbos. Abeg, you guys should cast your vote and park well.

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by roymary: 4:17am On Mar 29, 2015
dazey:

What do you mean by Buhari really got work to do, when it takes over in May? stop dreaming because buhari can never win this election keep on spreading fake results we are waiting for the real result on Monday it we shock you with your fellows liars then you we know that election are not won by spreading propaganda

Poo poo go soon comot for your yansh - You no wan chop believing !!! grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 4:19am On Mar 29, 2015
I have bad news.

Seem Nairaland member and CEO of Nairabet Otunba Akin Alabi is losing. He contested for a seat in the House of Representatives Egbeda/ Ona -Ara Federal constituency in Oyo state.

People simply voted Buhari and thumb printed the rest for good measure

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 4:20am On Mar 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

It is not all about winning states but rather margin of victory. Buhari might win more states and yet lose this election. While GEJ is getting 30-40% in supposed Buhari's stronghold can he do same in the se and ss?

Turnout of voters will be another key decider
The turn out in the North is more that the south bruh.....GEJ might get some percentages but can he beat Buhari in the overall Numbers? Buhari will get 25% in 24 states too

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 4:21am On Mar 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

He was been hypocritical and that puts me off
No insults abeg....

I still intend to troll some people and I wont insult them, just troll then grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 4:25am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

I think people are coming hard on the SE cos they wonder why they always seem to vote PDP even though they don't get much in return in terms of government making avenues to improve the lives there.

It is also interesting that the APC did not expect to win any state in the SS and SE. These zones were not even factored in.

They have always said they intend to have a majority vote and the necessary percentage in 25 states (19 Northern states and 6 SWern states)
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by safarigirl(f): 4:26am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

Afam the Igbos deserve all they're getting...bery tribalistic lot

Their only grouse with GMB is that he's Hausa and from the North and they've refused to let go of whatever perceived wrongs that were meted out to them by the North during the civil war. They'll rather vote an incompetent dolt than even the most competent man from the North. If that's not the worst form of tribalism, I don't know what is

It's times like these that I'm ashamed to be Igbo, we can never move forward like this. It's really pathetic what we have been reduced to. I've never supported Jonathan and I never will, but Igbo people keep dragging this country down with their pettiness every single time. What kind of bitter souls carry a grudge from almost half a decade?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by safarigirl(f): 4:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:
I have bad news.

Seem Nairaland member and CEO of Nairabet Otunba Akin Alabi is losing. He contested for a seat in the House of Representatives Egbeda/ Ona -Ara Federal constituency in Oyo state.

People simply voted Buhari and thumb printed the rest for good measure
what party did he contest under and what's his moniker here?
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 4:28am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:

Their only grouse with GMB is that he's Hausa and from the North and they've refused to let go of whatever perceived wrongs that were meted out to them by the North during the civil war. They'll rather vote an incompetent dolt than even the most competent man from the North
. If that's not the worst form of tribalism, I don't know what is

It's times like these that I'm ashamed to be Igbo, we can never move forward like this. It's really pathetic what we have been reduced to. I've never supported Jonathan and I never will, but Igbo people keep dragging this country down with their pettiness every single time. What kind of bitter souls carry a grudge from almost half a decade?
But they voted Yar Adua na undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 4:29am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
what party did he contest under and what's his moniker here?
PDP
https://www.nairaland.com/akinalabi

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Afam4eva(m): 4:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

I think people are coming hard on the SE cos they wonder why they always seem to vote PDP even though they don't get much in return in terms of government making avenues to improve the lives there.

It is also interesting that the APC did not expect to win any state in the SS and SE. These zones were not even factored in.

They have always said they intend to have a majority vote and the necessary percentage in 25 states (19 Northern states and 6 SWern states)
I've always wondered same but could it be that they think Jonathan has given them much more than any previous government have. What he has done for the SE may be measly but it's definitely better than what previous government have done combined. It doesn't really matter why they're voting for him. What matters is that they have a reason (even if it's not good enough).
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Afam4eva(m): 4:35am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:

Their only grouse with GMB is that he's Hausa and from the North and they've refused to let go of whatever perceived wrongs that were meted out to them by the North during the civil war. They'll rather vote an incompetent dolt than even the most competent man from the North. If that's not the worst form of tribalism, I don't know what is

Igbos have been voting for Hausa/Fulani candidates since time immemorial, so i don't think it's fair to say it's because Buhari is hausa/Fulani. Didn't Igbo vote massively for Yaradua?

if you say Igbos are tribalistic then what will you say about the hausa/Fulanis themselves who will vote massively for Buhari.

One thing i realized is that Igbos tend to vote for people in power. If they voted for an Obasanjo massively over Ojukwu that they so revere, how can you call them tribalistic?

9 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Scatterboss(m): 4:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

I've always wondered same but could it be that they think Jonathan has given them much more than any previous government have. What he has done for the SE may be measly but it's definitely better than what previous government have done combined. It doesn't really matter why they're voting for him. What matters is that they have a reason (even if it's not good enough).

He only gave you guys more appointment. I think Obj did same or little in terms of the appointments as well.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Afam4eva(m): 4:38am On Mar 29, 2015
Scatterboss:

He only gave you guys more appointment. I think Obj did same or little in terms of the appointments as well.
I'm not talking about appointments.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 4:38am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

I disagree. Remember during the Subsidy protest the SE almost sat down and watched? I just think the SE is tightly PDP even to the extent that they will rather vote PDP than Ojukwu.

It is not about tribe but party affiliations

3 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Afam4eva(m): 4:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

I disagree. Remember during the Subsidy protest the SE almost sat down and watched? I just think the SE is tightly PDP even to the extent that they will rather vote PDP than Ojukwu.

It is not about tribe but party affiliations
I think it's more about the party at the center. If Buhari wins and is seeking a second term in 2019, i can assure you that he will equally get a bloc vote from the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 4:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

Igbos have been voting for Hausa/Fulani candidates since time immemorial, so i don't think it's fair to say it's because Buhari is hausa/Fulani. Didn't Igbo vote massively for Yaradua?

if you say Igbos are tribalistic then what will you say about the hausa/Fulanis themselves who will vote massively for Buhari.

One thing i realized is that Igbos tend to vote for people in power. If they voted for an Obasanjo massively over Ojukwu that they so revere, how can you call them tribalistic?
How can you call the Hausas Tribalistic when they voted GEJ in 2011? Do you really believe they are voting GMB cos he is from the North? Sure some people will but this is a protest vote against GEJ.

The same protest vote is happening in the SW

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

President Buhari Invites 10-Year-Old Aysha Aliyu Gebi To Come See Him In Abuja / Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi Olowo Of Owo Burial: Saraki, Akeredolu, Fayemi Attend / NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.