Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) (32486 Views)

Ondo Elections : Statistics And Number Of Registered Voters In All Lga's In Ondo / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils / APC Leads In Seven Lgas In Yobe - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by homesteady(m): 6:34am On Mar 29, 2015
Good morning ohhh!

Nervousness won't kill me!

Sai Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by arewafederation: 6:34am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

I like these inputs.

However, you guys forget that Jonathan turned out that way because his administration was layered with Ibos. He himself declared proudly they are pillars of his administration. All the scandals in his administration were all in cabinet office with an Ibo at top.

Jonathan was not the nemesis....his pillars who were all out to avenge Biafra defeat brought us to this point.

You guys are quivk to dismiss and overlook.....while Ibo perch and wait for opportunity to pounce and assault.

What they did in Jonathan administration is no different than the way they destroyed the nation in the 60s. We need to get away from no "victor no vanquish" attitude and repose for a true democratic spirit of "winner takes all".

What you guys said is good and altruistic....only if the people it is meant for share in the belief of team spirit....and not superiority!

Honestly, I'm with you on this one. angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by jaybee3(m): 6:35am On Mar 29, 2015
GentleToks:

Igbos are more United now than ever before Mr man. They didnt even give Ojukwu this much support wjen he needed it in 1999 and 2003.

Igbos massively voted for Agbaje not even cos they love Agbaje but out of their hatred for anything that represent the progression of Yoruba race; fact bro. You are stylishly coming up with this disunity rhetoric among Igbos as an excuse so as to save igbo faces.

The political mistake you and your people continue to make is hating on Yorubas and Hausas/Fulanis and without these two Nations in support of your presidential bid, trust me, there is no way an Igbo man would win a presidential election in this country.

Yorubas and Hausas/Fulanis are not happy with what Igbos did to them too in the past but the good thing is that they have moved on; forming political and traditional alliance when it's necessary.....
How did Agbaje get on the ballot paper? grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 6:37am On Mar 29, 2015
I wonder, will an Ibo ever preside over Nigeria?

Ibos don't vote for Ibos, but are willing to vote blindly for an Ijaw man because of his Ibo middle name.

I don't see the SW/N/MB voting for an Ibo candidate.

Okorocha is a smart guy tho. I think I know what he's doing. He may have a chance.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

I thought Ibos were 60% of Lagos pop? I'd have expected PDP to win Lagos na
the real result is not out yet
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Kagame: 6:37am On Mar 29, 2015
customized07:
Any sensible person will know she he isn't Igbo. He isn't good at pretending either.

Shes a young igbo girl whos yet to be schooled in the art of Nigerian politics. She probably have never bothered to understand why her people vote the way they do.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 6:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Kagame:

No sensible person denigrates his "people" the way you have done on this thread. You even refer to them in the third person as "they" instead of "we" ,meaning you dont feel any form of kinship or ties with your supposed people.

Need I remind you that politics is a game of choice and not everyone will vote for the same political party.Majority in the SW embraced APC because of Osibanjo,same in the core north ;I havent seen anyone begrudge them for that - its their political choice and all politics are local.If Jonathan didnt have the support of the SE,the election would have been a no contest,APC would have strolled to victory!

In my own family,my two brother voted APC while others went for PDP- thats democracy too.

Please apply some rational thinking and dont use the same propaganda shiit you might have subconsciously swallowed on nairaland and elsewhere to taunt your supposed brothers and sisters as lacking political wisdom.

If you dont like your tribe,you can denounce them or but dont sit in your neighbors house and throw stones into your fathers house.

It's very simple, anybody who does not like his tribe can do a change of name to a different tribe's name in a newspapers advert and adopt his prefered culture. It's simple.

The girl's ignorance can be forgiven. She is not in tune with her history as an Igbo in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 6:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Lemon12:
the real result is not out yet

Ok I'll be waiting.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by customized07: 6:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Kagame:

Shes a young igbo girl whos yet to be schooled in the art of Nigerian politics. She probably have never bothered to understand why her people vote the way they do.
maybe, but she doesn't sound as such.

Meanwhile, PPD won in this unit.

Airport primary school, Aguda, surulere, Lagos, unit 60

PRESIDENT:
PDP - 139
APC - 119

SENATE:
PDP - 138
APC - 118

REPS:
PDP - 140
APC - 118

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by GentleToks(m): 6:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Kagame:

No sensible person denigrates his "people" the way you have done on this thread. You even refer to them in the third person as "they" instead of "we" ,meaning you dont feel any form of kinship or ties with your supposed people.

Need I remind you that politics is a game of choice and not everyone will vote for the same political party.Majority in the SW embraced APC because of Osibanjo,same in the core north ;I havent seen anyone crucify them for that - its their political choice.

In my own family,my two brother voted APC while others went for PDP- thats democracy too.

Please apply some rational thinking and dont use the same propaganda shiit you might have subconsciously swallowed on nairaland and elsewhere to taunt your supposed brothers and sisters as lacking political wisdom.

If you dont like your tribe,you can denounce them or but dont sit in your neighbors house and throw stones into your fathers house.

Mr man, this wrong assumptions about Yorubas and the Northerners is the only singular action that is breaking the relationship between Igbos and Yorubas apart and of course the Northerners. Why all these assumptions when the available fact is cheaply giving you all the necessary fact that you need to know? Why did Yorubas vote against their son in person of Bakare in 2011 and voted for Jonathan massively? Why did Yorubas voted against their son in person of Aremu Obansanjo in 1999? Why did Yorubas voted for Nnamdi Azikiwe party in 60s in Lagos? You see, it's pretty shameful to see people like you and your likes destroying the little-left relationship between Yorubas and Igbos with these assumption; Yorubas are voting for Osinbajo cos he is a Yoruba man u said; highly disappointed in you

9 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2015
GentleToks:

Igbos are more United now than ever before Mr man. They didnt even give Ojukwu this much support wjen he needed it in 1999 and 2003.

Igbos massively voted for Agbaje not even cos they love Agbaje but out of their hatred for anything that represent the progression of Yoruba race; fact bro. You are stylishly coming up with this disunity rhetoric among Igbos as an excuse so as to save igbo faces.

The political mistake you and your people continue to make is hating on Yorubas and Hausas/Fulanis and without these two Nations in support of your presidential bid, trust me, there is no way an Igbo man would win a presidential election in this country.

Yorubas and Hausas/Fulanis are not happy with what Igbos did to them too in the past but the good thing is that they have moved on; forming political and traditional alliance when it's necessary.....

Let those with ears hear o.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:44am On Mar 29, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are happy APC won?

Are you for real?

So you couldn't read between the lines that the fellow plucking this imaginary results out of thin air is scared stiff?

PDP will probably win Lagos.

In Surulere where I voted, it was PDP all the way.

We are not even talking of Ojo, Badagry, Ibeju-Lekki, and other areas...
. Yes I am very happy APC won in Lagos because Buhari Is my choice and APC is my party. Every other trash you wrote is inconsequential.

APC wins in Lagos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 6:45am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:
I wonder, will an Ibo ever preside over Nigeria?

Ibos don't vote for Ibos, but are willing to vote blindly for an Ijaw man because of his Ibo middle name.

I don't see the SW/N/MB voting for an Ibo candidate.

Okorocha is a smart guy tho. I think I know what he's doing. He may have a chance.

Igbos don't vote but Igbos vote in a tribalistic manner-ApC yoruboids 2015
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
wow.....you went through over 8,000 posts in a couple of minutes and discovered I'm not igbo.....just wow!

FYI, I'm from Arochukwu, Atani village, I hope you know where that is. My mum is Anioma as well, I hope you also know where that is. My great grandfather is the late Alvan Ikoku, I hope you know who that is.

Good morning, and feel free to assume I googled all that shiiit grin

guy u re a pathetic lier, u claim u re from Atani village while ur great grand father Alvan Ikoku is from amanagwu village. pls kindly do a proper research when next u want to lie. Buhari killed chimere Ikoku d son alvan Ikoku who was working with him at PTF because he accused Buhari of sighting most PTF project in the north. Buhari didn't get a single vote in d whole of Arochukwu LGA yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Igbos don't vote but Igbos vote in a tribalistic manner-ApC yoruboids 2015

You can't read.

Or is it comprehension issue? Maybe it's just empty up there.

Let me understand your problem so that you can be referred to the correct facility.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by iiichidodo: 6:49am On Mar 29, 2015
Results are not out officially and the gullible ones are already jubilating. .haaahaahaa..He who laughs last laughs best.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by missterious(f): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2015
homesteady:
Good morning ohhh!

Nervousness won't kill me!

Sai Buhari!

Lol. Don't die because of Buhari oh.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Jarus(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:
Why are people coming at the Igbos for voting Jonathan. As much as i've never been happy with the way Jonathan is perceived as the best thing after isi-ewu by Igbos, i don't think it's anyone's business who they vote for. They have been accused of tribalism and you ask yourself, is Jonathan Igbo? Can merely changing one's one's name to an Igbo one curry such favour? Why is no one talking about the fact that majority of Northers and Muslims are voting Buhari? Why is it that Buhari is the default candidate for any Northerner i see? You should be even be happy that a handfull of Igbo guys on here have supported Buhari going against the backlash from their fellow Igbos. Abeg, you guys should cast your vote and park well.

Btw, i'll prefer a Buhari to a Jonathan anyday but i'm indifferent.

Fair enough.

And I'm curious to know how you turned to be indifferent when you were GEJ's number one supporter just last year. I remember your pro-GEJ threads.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

You can't read.

Or is it comprehension issue? Maybe it's just empty up there.

Let me understand your problem so that you can be referred to the correct facility.

You are the one without a working hemisphere in your brain. You guys confuse me. I quoted your line of thought.

"Igbo are tribalistic but voted aganist an Igbo like Ojukwu and Chekwas."-Apc NL yoruboids

You should be the one explaining your nonsencal logic.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by popson1(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Gbawe2:
@MayorofLagos.

Chill dude. We want good governance decent and detribalised Nigerians know Buhari can deliver. We cannot be like the vile PDP who spread hate and division to thrive. Some bigoted Igbos may have made it their mission to support GEJ blindly but I urge you not to make it about them. I wish you will celebrate the likes of Berem, Cleverly, Pa Eziachi, ObiagellI, Gen Buhari and many other Igbos who have stood for the good governance of Nigeria consistently and uncompromisingly to the extent of being ostracised by others . GEJ has divided us horribly but we will have to heal as a people and not lose our humanity because of him. Good governance must remain our agitation and not a hollow search for 'payback'.

Brilliant! May God bless you! Please let's all eschew tribalism and hatefilled comments. May God grant the incoming president the wisdom to right the many wrongful conducts wrought on the polity by Jonathan .Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by maestroferddi: 6:54am On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
. Yes I am very happy APC won in Lagos because Buhari I my choice and APC is my party. Every other trash you wrote is inconsequential.

APC wins in Lagos.
You are not thinking.

The results are yet to be announced by INEC.

People are getting carried away...
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 6:55am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You are the one without a working hemisphere. You guys confuse me. I quoted your line of thought.

"Igbo are tribalistic but voted aganist an Igbo like Ojukwu and Chekwas."-Apc NL yoruboids

You should be the one explaining your nonsencal logic.

I'm thinking a lot of things confuses you.

Are you dyslexic?

Or you be olodo?

Depending on which one, I may not be able to refer you to a physician.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

I'm thinking a lot of things confuses you.

Are you dyslexic?

Or you be olodo?

Depending on which one, I may not be able to refer you to a physician.

Gerraway!
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Afam4eva(m): 6:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Jarus:

Fair enough.

And I'm curious to know how you turned to be indifferent when you were GEJ's number one supporter just last year. I remember your pro-GEJ threads.
I was never pro Jonathan but was always coming at the APC. I may have said some good things about Jonathan likewise Buhari. So, no one can accuse me of being pro anything. But it's who i end up voting for that matters and i have never voted for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 6:59am On Mar 29, 2015
iiichidodo:
Results are not out officially and the gullible ones are already jubilating. .haaahaahaa..He who laughs last laughs best.

Dude, you Will be the one rejoicing in May, when we return GEJ to Otuoke in his luxurious canoe.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Jarus(m): 6:59am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

Buhari did not campaign in those places in 2011 except one state where he showed up. He was head strong then and probably the though the votes from the North could make him president. Jonathan won 25% because he campaigned massively in the north. it has nothing to do with being politically liberal.

I don't think it was a matter of strong-headedness. I think they had to 'ration' states they campaigned in due to lack of resources of a struggling party, CPC.

GEJ's 25% in the North can mainly be attributed to PDP's structure. PDP is a strong party that has loyal members in the north irrespective of candidate. But a bigger reason is that most northern governors were PDP then and worked vigorously for GEJ as they also needed re-election. A good number of them have now moved to APC while many of those inPDP are aggrieved and are at best inddiferent to GEJ's reelection in 2015. Only very few of them like DanKwambo of Gombe, Aliyu of Niger and Lamido of Jigawa are truly working for GEJ

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2015

IMO APC (70%) PDP (30%)

I don't believe this.....
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by cirmuell(m): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2015
ba7man:
You're right. There are a lot of smart individuals amongst the Igbo tribe but its the crass, loud mouthed ones that get the recognition.
A lot bro, but the crass, loud mouthed ones almost ended up poisoning people's mind about the tribe. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Gerraway!

That's what Nigerians are telling GEJ based on the results. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Jarus(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

I was never pro Jonathan but was always coming at the APC. I may have said some good things about Jonathan likewise Buhari. So, no one can accuse me of being pro anything. But it's who i end up voting for that matters and i have never voted for Jonathan.

Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by customized07: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2015
PU 067, Akunne Street, Old Ojo Road, Lagos: President: PDP – 192 APC 35 Senate: PDP 183 APC 39 Reps: PDP 188 APC 38

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor / Failed Suicide Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri Today (Photos) / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.