Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? (8060 Views)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by naijaboiy: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
GhostProtocol:
Well, believe it or not, what irks me the most is a lady that is too beautiful!

Can't deal men, nigggahs constantly plotting on how to steal your girlfriend away from you. Even your best buds, they'll do to you what Ceasers "friends" did to him.
There are many ugly girls out there bro grin

You don't have to sweat it. grin
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Its good you accept women do all those things I listed.

If my opinion pains you much please lie flat on the railway and wait for the train patiently.

Ain't gat time for this. undecided

#Bye

Ooook then
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Cutehector(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:
Am here to watch and laugh grin
lol in my thread abt d female version, few females poured out dr hrts. Lol I knw guys will bombard this thread wit funny reasons.

Tosyne2much loooooooooool.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bloated ego and being a plain dimwit
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
GhostProtocol:

It just may be men!

Just look at the criminal marieolae. Imagine how many nigggahs are trying to free her from prison, where she's trapped with her cellmate boyfriend.

Funny thing is, someday, one of those nigggahs might just succeed and society suffers as another criminal is let loose. Can't deal men!

Woooooow !!!

I'm short of words
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Its good you accept women do all those things I listed.

If my opinion pains you much please lie flat on the railway and wait for the train patiently .

Ain't gat time for this. undecided
Oga, abeg calm down small cool
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Cutehector:
lol in my thread abt d female version, few females poured out dr hrts. Lol I knw guys will bombard this thread wit funny reasons.

Tosyne2much loooooooooool.
Ladies are avoiding this thread cheesy
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
I can't stand fake ass b.icthes, lying ass nigga's and ya'll punk ass snitches....

Its like I tell my niggas keep your eyes on these b1tches, hoes talking 'bout they got a man, sh1t all I want her do is suck my d1ck....
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by naijaboiy: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oga, abeg calm down small cool
Always calm cool
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
TheSonOfMark, this one wey you sit down for this thread without dropping a comment

I hope I'm safe sha ? cheesy

Safe? Are you? Are we? These feminine humanoids, especially the nitwits in this corner of our cybersphere ,most often that not possess I.Qs at their very nadir and pseudo-convoluted ambiences which , ironically, are pitifully at their zenith.
I take in on myself to castigate members of our androgenous gender who bum-lick and suck up to these dimwitted females turning them into pseudo-celebrities until they've become oblivious of the banality of the totality of their existence. I blame the kidult members of our gender.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Safe? Are you? Are we? These feminine humanoids, especially the nitwits in this corner of our cybersphere ,most often that not possess I.Qs at their very nadir and pseudo-convoluted ambiences which , ironically, are pitifully at their zenith.
I take in on myself to castigate members of our androgenous gender who bum-lick and suck up to these dimwitted females turning them into pseudo-celebrities until they've become oblivious of the banality of the totality of their existence. I blame the kidult members of our gender.
Yeah you made a lot of sense but you should have made use of simpler words for easy comprehension cheesy
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Genea(f): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Brandnew2:
Trust me if you care you won't forget to call.

Meanwhile, I even prefer doing the calling but it's nice when a girl calls to find out about your whereabouts when she don't hear from you.

It's a big relationship killer when a girl expects the guy to always do the calling. Too bad some girls still have that mind set and it's annoying.

mmmmmmm no comment
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Beamborla(f): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Okay!
Innocent So far.
The call thing, though. But I'm trying.
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Genea(f): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Madam comot for here undecided
wetin i do
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

There are many ugly girls out there bro grin

You don't have to sweat it. grin

grin

Chai! Dis nigggah!
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah you made a lot of sense but you should have made use of simple words for easy comprehension cheesy

Simpler words? Tosin, in more ways than one, you and I are asserting the same point(s)- the silly, unintelligent females would not be cognitive of my afore-posted comment. You and the discerning ones understand it; the dimmits don't. Why should we have to stoop to their stratum of unintelligence?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by naijaboiy: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
GhostProtocol:

grin

Chai! Dis nigggah!
Oga so i'm the cellmate shey cry
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by naijaboiy: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Jesus!!
cheesy
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Jesus!!
cheesy

That exclamation got me thinking about these facts:

Jesus saved, healed, was compassionate and yielding to pleas (from women) but JESUS WAS NEVER A BUM-LICKER- HE NEVER TOLERATED HOGWASH FROM WOMEN.
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

For a moment, I thought i was reading latin with no difficulty
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by herald9: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

how I wish....

you were downloadablegrin
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by naijaboiy: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That exclamation got me thinking about these facts:

Jesus saved, healed, was compassionate and yielding to pleas (from women) but JESUS WAS NEVER A BUM-LICKER- HE NEVER TOLERATED HOGWASH FROM WOMEN.
True that! smiley
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Gnen: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

OMG you just finished all the ladies, if them catch U.........Nice writeup. I dont blame them as U said some dumb ass make their ego Boom.
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Insecure women can't toast beautiful women.

That's nobody's problem.

TheSonOfMark, I see your ministry Sir cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga so i'm the cellmate shey cry

Are you her cell mate?
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by falconey(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
MzNelly:
Insecure women can't toast beautiful women.

That's nobody's problem.

TheSonOfMark, I see your ministry Sir cheesy cheesy

lesbianism?
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I'll love to be like you when I grow up embarassed

embarassed embarassed I'm already grown up embarassed
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by zinachidi(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
rude ladies turn me off, and i really luv ladies who watch soccer, dunno y.
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by alberto2k(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:
Which one come be Agama Lizard bleaching Al?
a light skinned face and a dark skinned body, makes the person look like an agama lizard grin
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by justmag(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Where do I start!

1) bleaching is one.
2) too proud.
3) a girl that confuses me with other guys.
4) a girl who decides to change her accent because of me (happens alot!)
5) a girl who believes she is a BABE and guys should take care of her with no plan of reciprocating. Is a huge no no!
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Twaci(f): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
alberto2k:
a light skinned face and a dark skinned body, makes the person look like an agama lizard grin
ohhhhhh shocked
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Cutehector(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ladies are avoiding this thread cheesy
the truth is very bitter. Dats why dey r avoidn. Cuz dey knw say dem dey eff up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / See What This American Lady Is Wearing In Public - Endtime Is Near / Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.