Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? (8046 Views)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by alberto2k(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:
ohhhhhh shocked
if those eyes fall out, i nah go help u pick am o tongue

Happy sunday dear, hope u went to church 2day?
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
See how guys dey murder babes for this thread

Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Twaci(f): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
alberto2k:
if those eyes fall out, i nah go help u pick am o tongue

Happy sunday dear, hope u went to church 2day?
Nah, I heard today's Palm Sunday and thought it was a church holiday undecided

Bottom line, I stayed at home grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
My babe too
Story! grin

If every guy can be like my own, life would have been sweeter.

Yeye dey smell. undecided
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by braindamage(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmm..e plenty ooo...make I pick the important ones
1. If she no like God NO NO NO...make I dey see you dey go church/mosque..quote bible/quaran when we need to bracket.
2. Not educated, smart and hardworking.... NO NO NO.. as I no smart/go school, make she try naah.
3. Bleaching babe... NO NO NO..
4. Any atom of arrogance, a snub, Oh my gosh lady grin grin.. NO NO NO.. Sadly, I read people like my twitter feed, I no dey carry shi.t for body and I am a village guy.
5. Not yet married(with kids) and with that body... NO NO NO. If my sweet mother in her late 50's dey do exercise..haba..try na
6. Dirty Lady... NO NO NO.. e done do. I go write the rest in the next edition
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by malonephill(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
I detest girls that chat on romancelander

Because they are all fake! Yes for me undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vickybee:

Story! grin

If every guy can be like my own, life would have been sweeter.

Yeye dey smell. undecided
Your man that practices celibacy abi ?
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
1. nagging bittches

2. that wants to be pampered even when they mess up real bad.

3. the bimbos (well as soon as I'm tired of her kitty she's history.

4. lazy girls

5. girls that think a guy should provide EVERYTHING for them cos he's their bf

6. talkatives ooooo I'm gone already

7. the hard to get girls Hahahahahaha No time

8. girls without reasonable goals except to goto school and get married and become liability

9.the materialistic types

10. loud mouths and more, can't stand crazy bittches

#loveMyAngel
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:

Hmm interesting
Keep hating on "we" virgins.

I'm not gonna succumb. tongue
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by alberto2k(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:
Nah, I heard today's Palm Sunday and thought it was a church holiday undecided

Bottom line, I stayed at home grin
which day church start dey geh holiday na cry
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Your man that practices celibacy abi ?
Yes, he's the best thing mother nature can give. tongue
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dimples192:

4) you just hate women angry

5) wash your mouth out cry

Hahahahahaha is that what you think!?!?
@searching4love bro your opinion is needed here G.
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Simpler words? Tosin, in more ways than one, you and I are asserting the same point(s)- the silly, unintelligent females would not be cognitive of my afore-posted comment. You and the discerning ones understand it; the dimmits don't. Why should we have to stoop to their stratum of unintelligence?
undecided
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vickybee:

So he kisses and touches you without reaching your panties abi ?
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
icedbeatz:

4. lazy girls

5. girls that think a guy should provide EVERYTHING for them cos he's their bf

8. girls without reasonable goals except to goto school and get married and become liability

9.the materialistic types

#loveMyAngel
I hate these categories of ladies
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
So he kisses and touches you without reaching your panties abi ?
No.

We use those periods to read and study our bible.

Hell fire is real.
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vickybee:

No.

Hell fire is real.
Dey dia make pant dey wear

The last time I check, abstinence from sex alone cannot take you to heaven cool
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
I dislike a bimbo that can't svck d1ck very well!!!!!!! what the f can you do then?!?! U ARE DUMB AND CAN'T SUK A DIK?!!!!!! then you're useless so fck outta here

or can't cook ,and by cooking I mean delicious meal?!?!?

or think I should always give her money anytime she visits and we lash, if you're a prostituuuute tell me on time.

THE FACT IS THAT THE LIST IS ENDLESS.
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
icedbeatz:
I dislike a bimbo that can't svck d1ck very well!!!!!!! what the f can you do then?!?! U ARE DUMB AND CAN'T SUK A DIK?!!!!!! then you're useless so fck outta here

or can't cook ,and by cooking I mean delicious meal?!?!?

or think I should always give her money anytime she visits and we lash, if you're a prostituuuute tell me on time.

THE FACT IS THAT THE LIST IS ENDLESS.
See as una dey murder ladies for this thread cheesy
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vickybee:

hhahhahahahhahahahahaha believe Mr that guy Prolly be fkin another girl if not then he's pathetic or he's a wuss.

a girl I dated once told me we should practice celibacy I told her that I can't but she persisted so when she actually visited me one day while I'm engaged in a match and she could hear my "fan" screaming and praising my performance hahahahahahah she left and later came in the evening and asked me about was blaming me that I broke my promise to her to practice celibacy and I replied her "NO I NEVER BROKE MY PROMISE TO YOU BECAUSE I'M ONLY PRACTICING CELIBACY WITH ONLY YOU" lol she was so fkin surprised hahahahhahahahha. she started giving up that puna

lesson : if you ain't ready to pop that cherry or bleep keep out of relationships unless your guy is the pioneer if the celibacy issue.
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iaz93:
I detest ladies who do not know how to ride. Like must you always lie down like a log of wood? undecided

Ladies that flash, Kai! Mighty turn off.
Baba this one wey you dey talk about na different thing entirely cheesy
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Haba!!

This is too much na grin
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
icedbeatz:

she was so fkin surprised hahahahhahahahha. she started giving up that puna

lesson : if you ain't ready to pop that cherry or bleep keep out of relationships unless your guy is the pioneer if the celibacy issue.
Roflwkmd hahahaha cheesy

Guy, I swear you be madt man.. Roflwkmd cheesy
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vickybee:

No.

Hell fire is real.
Does celibacy affect the mouth? If the p*ssy don't fit, use your lips
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Cutehector:
the truth is very bitter. Dats why dey r avoidn. Cuz dey knw say dem dey eff up!
Na so boss
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Simpler words? Tosin, in more ways than one, you and I are asserting the same point(s)- the silly, unintelligent females would not be cognitive of my afore-posted comment. You and the discerning ones understand it; the dimmits don't. Why should we have to stoop to their stratum of unintelligence?
Hahahahahaha cheesy

Mawt sealed
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Roflwkmd hahahaha cheesy

Guy, I swear you be madt man.. Roflwkmd cheesy

hahahahahhahahhajajajjaa lol it takes a madt man to recognize another madt man Hahahahahaha big ups to ur threads though. don't mind them girls, they're discombobulated fellows.
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by tosyne2much(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
icedbeatz:

hahahahahhahahhajajajjaa lol it takes a madt man to recognize another madt man Hahahahahaha big ups to ur threads though. don't mind them girls, they're discombobulated fellows.
Thanks boss
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by dahreyM: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
ladies dat dn't knw more dan nairaland. i cn name names o, dn't try me o.
Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Emaprince: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wht I hate most in women....

First is LIES...I so much hate women who lie. Women that does that can never speak a truth in their life. They lie over every thing and it will be hard for me to believe anything such a girl says once she have lied to me before

I hate women who loves to speak low of others. Some women will want to condemm others in your face in other to impress you and portray themselves as saints.

I hate women who flirts a lot because they always have the tendency to cheat a lot. But, it seems almost all women loves flirting.

I hate women who loves to demand for money, food, icecream etc from every male friend she has. These type of women will unwittinly sell themselves cheaply. Come and buy me this..come and buy me that..smh cheap women!

I don't like women who are not proud of their natural hairs and women who aply heavy make ups, hence, looking like masquerade. Yes , moderate weave ons do look good but all those willie willie hairs are never attractive or sexy. Some how, I think they are wearing all those to show off and get other women jealous. Natural hairs packed neatly looks so sweet to me. I do advice my female friends to do it. Some will try it and still get back to their fake hairs.

Did you say body odour and bad breath? I hate that so much!! But they can work on it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vickybee:

Keep hating on "we" virgins.

I'm not gonna succumb. tongue
Lol i like we virgins
No hating hun. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / At 27 Stil Single,is It Normal? / My New Girlfriend Is More Sexy And More Curvy Than Nicki Minaj (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.