Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Many Men Can Do This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Can Do This (2566 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Men Can Do This by buskie13(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
cozy7:
True luv, among other things....means equality. Yeah, I can do that n more for my woman. Her knowing that not all men can do that is partly what's gonna make me priceless in her sight....
woman wrapper
Re: How Many Men Can Do This by sEGXY2(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I'll dedicate a thread to you the day you make an intelligent comment.

In your crazed bid to stamp your presence on every thread, you leave trails of unintelligence everywhere.

EROTIC Angela...little wonder you think with the space inbetween your lower limbs.
Dammn! That was nasty and awesome
Re: How Many Men Can Do This by ideology(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Happenstances such this,as depicted in the picture , are why females keep living in the grandiose of their self-delusional world hallucinating that our biophysical revolves around them.
But You can do same to that one lady that after 50years, she's still right beside you??

but Generally speaking am not supporting fantacies, but Some novels and movies are not helping issues ;and some guys think doing those things present them as gentlemen.
(IMO)
Re: How Many Men Can Do This by Creamish(f): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
U dont do stuff like dis, take a pix, and upload for all to see na... undecided ..he looks more like a shoe salesman. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Can Be Funny. Pls Analyse This / See What These Muslim Ladies Are Doing Because Fasting Is Over / How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.