Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines (67571 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
ifeness:

Jesus or Christianity is the same thing. All of them are false.
now i knw...yhu av a problem...cnt tlk bur yhu still qhad tym to chnqe...search dip in ya life
Re: Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
whizzzz:
now i knw...yhu av a problem...cnt tlk bur yhu still qhad tym to chnqe...search dip in ya life

Obviously you have been raised up to think like a slave. Nothing will happen to you if you stop romancing Jesus.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
ifeness:

Obviously you have been raised up to think like a slave. Nothing will happen to you if you stop romancing Jesus.
ma Bible told me this... (Anti-Christ)...repent nd qiv ya life to Christ while yhu still can...if not wrath awaits d sinners
Re: Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
whizzzz:
ma Bible told me this... (Anti-Christ)...repent nd qiv ya life to Christ while yhu still can...if not wrath awaits d sinners

You need to reject that bible.

You have been a prisoner all your life,you have no idea what freedom is.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
ifeness:

You need to reject that bible.

You have been a prisoner all your life,you have no idea what freedom is.
Mr. av told yhu wah i wanna tell yhu left for ya... ma hands ar clean ain't ready to aque abouh d word of God...qhud day.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines by pelij18(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
paxonel:

pls didn't be carried away by church building.
churches are build by individual donation,N5, N10, N50 donation. it does not reflect the financial networth of one person.
when you enter the church.at Lagos Ibadan express road , look at peoples eyes, they are crying, people are extremely poor.
i have been there before

clap hand for yourself
Re: Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines by paxonel(m): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
pelij18:
clap hand for yourself
clap clap clap clap clap... clap
Re: Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines by Amujale(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
All the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric doctrines and ideologies need to be scrapped.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines by Amujale(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
All the Abrahamic religions need to be scrapped from our consciousness for good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ / Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.