Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (57112 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
EroticAngelina:
whatever floats ur boat sha.
Its a norm that ALL married ladies should adhere to... And to the intended marriageable ones as well...
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by GboyegaD(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
olola4:
dey both doesn't see anything bad in it

Let her know you are not comfortable with her dressing up in his presence. Many people might not see anything wrong with it particularly, when you grow up in a home where everyone has access to each other's room and you guys are close.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by kaima1984(f): 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
softysparky:

Yes ma!
v good
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by SenatorJames(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Its normal in some family background like my own when i was young, so tell her if you are not comfortable with it. she will change.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Obeby(m): 12:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Ishilove:
It's no big deal to me. He's my brother, for God's sakes. What am I hiding from him that he hasn't seen since we were kids?
. No ishi, Family upbringings defer, so what is permissible for the wife may be abborrent to the husband...and she's with a husband that should absolutely have an exclusive right to her body...at least if she's love being courteous and sees it as something.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Ishilove: 12:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Obeby:
. No ishi, Family upbringings defer, so what is permissible for the wife may be abborrent to the husband...and she's with a husband that should absolutely have an exclusive right to her body...at least if she's love being courteous and sees it as something.
You're right about the family upbringing part.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Ranoscky(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Well... Op you have paid her bride price meaning she is now fully ur wife (but to some extend). So u have the full RIGHT to impose ur 'do & don'ts' on her long as she is in ur house and still bears ur surname. And she must adhere to ur rules & regulations cos its part of the reasons she said 'I DO'. I believe u have told her about it and she sees absolute nothing wrong in it cos the said person is her biological brother but u as the husband has every right to stop her. It might not be that easy but i believe with time she'll adjust. But op, according to ur write up she wasn't fully unclad, like stack naκκid. I don't see the reason why this should be an issue. Atleast she was still on pant & bra covering the main assets so i think there's nothing to fuse about. Anyways YOU are the husband and u don't like it so tell her to stop. And i expect her to.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by christabeli: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2015
internetpirate:
My guy, you're particularly dull! And so? What's wrong with "search for" excellence? To seek has several connotations which include "attempt to find something", "To try to locate or discover", "To endeavour to obtain or reach" etc. In this context, I meant that we should try to endeavour to obtain excellence!

The meaning of a word depends on the context in which it is used, mister. Stop highlighting your poor schooling. I actually thought you had something intelligent to say, and I was willing to learn, insult or not!

This is exactly what I was trying to highlight; instead of supporting my point to create a better society, you were rather searching for a weakness in my rendition to scratch your deep inferiority complex.

Yes you aim to correct and add to the growth of the society,but why crown your good deeds with insult?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
PunkyOh:

LMFAO. If only you knew what job I do, dumbass. Anyway, after reading your novel, number of fùcks given is still NAUGHT.

I guess the job you do is one that has nothing or maybe just 5-10 percent of intellectual activity or mental stimulation because clearly from your post you're dumb and proud. my dear believe me it's not an insult but just an analysed observation ,try and read some mental stimulating books pls. We need less dumb ladies or better still do what you do best and act dumb and represent your team to the fullest.

#TeamProudToBeDumbBittches
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
icedbeatz:

I guess the job you do is one that has nothing or maybe just 5-10 percent of intellectual activity or mental stimulation because clearly from your post you're dumb and proud. my dear believe me it's not an insult but just an analysed observation ,try and read some mental stimulating books pls. We need less dumb ladies or better still do what you do best and act dumb and represent your team to the fullest.

#TeamProudToBeDumbBittches

I'm not in the mood to argue so I'll pretend I didn't see this.

Have a nice day.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by ireneidiva(f): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
ajayiopy:

How would u have known if the cousin is a boy or girl?
Say male or female cousin.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by domopps(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ishilove:
It's no big deal to me. He's my brother, for God's sakes. What am I hiding from him that he hasn't seen since we were kids?

Dear you will agree with me that what he saw when you guys were small and what he is seeing NOW are 2 diff things plus some guys are not just okay with 3rd party getting 2 see their wives Nak3dness.

Your nak3dness once u are married is meant 4 your husband, Doctor, Nurses attending 2 you during anti natal or as the case may be and ur female children!

Sorry for quoting you on dead thread!

Cheeeers
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by jaszplus12(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Women are funny...if it were your sister sitting while you dresses she would have scratched your sister's eyes out! But she says its OK cos you are "victim"
My wife feels its not offensive to dress in front of my boys aged 10&8 but woe betide me if my stomach is exposed when I sit in the midst of people!! Women are just freaks and really we are still studying them....we have till Jesus comes to compile our report...
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nothing there jare.
He's her brother for Christ sakes..
Op na WA for u ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.