Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,021 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (57123 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Osyxcel:

You only took a hook, You should have taken a verse na
I will do better bext time.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by greatestboss(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2015
tinyanosa:
Did you say two years old? In which part of the world,an infant that is still developing his sensory organs.
she said "two years younger"
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2015
kandiikane:

So I was not wrong then in asking which culture as this is not practised all round and not all through south Africa. Did this come before or after the whites?

I don't know.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Osyxcel(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2015
softysparky:

I will do better next time.

That's good.... Go girl! Wish you all the best smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by wealthywiseman: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

And this place is the roundtable abi? Na election debate tins be this? LMFAO. "This platform" my foot! Ha!

This is not Mensa, at least I don't think it is, not when there's still people buzzing around, carrying IQs of a mosquito.

you just like being difficult and heady. But I doubt you are South African though given your command of pidgin. I have met some very impressionable SA ladies most not as heady as you.

Anyways is your life. whatever rocks your world.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2015
wealthywiseman:

you just like being difficult and heady. But I doubt you are South African though given your command of pidgin. I have met some very impressionable SA ladies most not as heady as you.

Anyways is your life. whatever rocks your world.

Even siblings from the same womb are never alike. I'm also bored with this topic but I can't ignore certain things.

Anyway. .I am South African. I picked up the Pidgin bits here on Nairaland.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by stonecoldcafe: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Fùck you. Am I the one that keep bringing it up? I get a quote, I respond because I'm nice like that grin

Trust me you are not so cute!
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fxwarrior:

Grow up.

Op is your wife from Akwa Ibom? They have such weird behaviours. Wait until she starts cuddling and kissing her brother and of course it means nothing to them as one told me.

Hasty generalizations.

Akwa ibom people do these abii?

'It means nothing'

Wetin person no go see for this life?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by cybriz82(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Iz show u are not man enuf yet to bring dis kind of issue..u shud av bite her brother dick den xplain to dem y u did it instead of workin out of dem..haba wia u with dem wen dey wia growin up? B4 u married her u shud av gav her ur own rule n regulation na? Iz also mean u dnt even trust urself with ur sister.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by henribj(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Daresh:

Help me o! MY brother that we slept on the same bed, bathed each other with piss on the said bed. We baffed together, lived together, held hands, laffed and grew up together for 25yrs. What is the big deal. Men of these days are just so jobless I swear

Ishilove:

When we were little, we even shat together in the same toilet.

People can be very perverted.

yeah right, you all keep acting as if you don't know about Incest. blame it all on the mindsets of the perverts.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Trust me you are not so cute!

Is that supposed to hurt? Kikiki

Cuteness is for babies anyway. I'm a woman cool
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by simdam500(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Finally release me from ban

but abeg Seun release me from spam bots
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by misspicy(f): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
dis topic has been bothering me fr long
in ma family we do dis n i even sleep on d same .bed wif ma brothers
I dnt see anytyn wrng wif it coz I can nvr af sexual feelings fr ma blood same wif oda members of ma family
can sumone point out wats wrng wif it?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by henribj(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
misspicy:
dis topic has been bothering me fr long
in ma family we do dis n i even sleep on d same .bed wif ma brothers
I dnt see anytyn wrng wif it coz I can nvr af sexual feelings fr ma blood same wif oda members of ma family
can sumone point out wats wrng wif it?

it can lead to temptation, you can only speak for yourself, you can't speak for others.
you or your siblings may not have sexual feelings for each other, but in a single moment of weakness caused by certain factors from any angle, can result to one of you taking advantage of the other person.
as a matured person, it is wrong to constantly appear nude/semi nude in the presence of your siblings or parents. if the sibling badges in on you or you badge in on your sibling when they are nude it is a different thing from constantly being nude or semi nude in their presence.
kapish?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nimzzy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
internetpirate:
Assuming it is your personal slang for your friends etc, do you think it's particularly intelligent/wise to use it in a public forum? Since you are so good in English and deliberately choose words at random! Part of English writing is the address to "audience" and one chooses words that are most appropriate to the audience. What you use for informal narratives is not the same with what you use for formal narratives!

Now, don't take this personal, but I just feel it's time to speak up on this growing trend on Nairaland! Someone writes atrocious English, and when corrected, the bandwagon descends on the critic, often suggesting that he/she should draw meaning from the mumbo-jumbo, instead of correcting the anomaly and setting a standard for intelligent discourse!

Why I am gravely worried by this trend is because I see it as a reflection of our Nigerian society where mediocrity, poor controls and lack of excellence are rife! We spend time chanting change, yet the change we truly need is a "mindset change"!!! Can we start aiming for the sky in all our endeavours?!!!
Can we start criticising our general performance through structured reviews so that lessons-learnt can reflect in improved performance

Cousin brother doesn't seem like a major faux pas (no matter how you try to burnish it!), but it is part of the canker worms that are eating at our national marrow!! My apologies my "cousin sister"!!

you have a point! If one has a slang for friends,then it should be used for thode friends. inappropriate to use it in a public forum. Words that can easily be understood by the public should be used. I think people should learn from this!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by tinyanosa(f): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
greatestboss:

she said "two years younger"
corrected
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Daresh(f): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
henribj:

yeah right, you all keep acting as if you don't know about Incest. blame it all on the mindsets of the perverts.

If you marry a wife that you even remotely suspect is nyashing her brother, then the problem lies with you my friend.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by henribj(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Daresh:

If you marry a wife that you even remotely suspect is nyashing her brother, then the problem lies with you my friend.

#adonblivit
explain ya self
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by ajayiopy: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
ireneidiva:

Just say 'cousin'. what is 'cousin brother'?
How would u have known if the cousin is a boy or girl?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
freeDR:
Let's start with you, genius. How dare you point fingers when most of your spellings are incorrect, your write-up is riddled with poor punctuations? You don't even know how to start your sentences with capital letters. Charlatans all over Nairaland.

You're a big dummy, have you tried typing degrading words and observe how nairaland changes the word? that's why we spell the bad words wrongly. Well guess you're new here so buzz off.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
foxxynik:

Contrary to ur post...
A MOPOL friend of mind had a GF he was madly inlove with and was willing to marry... But one day...she invited her said brother to the house to spend a week with them....
My friend welcomed him very well and always took us out...introduce this guy to us.....he really wanted to show him..being the family of the girl he love..he wanted to prove his love...he took him to a boutique and restaurant and other happening places in the city...
One day he came back from work and met the door open and clothes everywhr on the floor...he checked the backyard and went inside again....to the kitchen...then head voices inside the bathingroom....he rushed and smashed the door open... Behold, "brother and sister" where having it all... Both unclad...
Where am working! My colleague said this same thing that she undresses and dresses before her siblings... How silly?...
OP, If you're her husband... Don't trust her doing that... Most families who are so free with themselves..often commit "!ncest"...
She should learn to behave like a wife and not like a single woman!.... What nonsense!.... I have female cousins and a sister...whenever they visit me...and perhaps we're in the bedroom and they want to change...I excuse them!....move to the sitting room and perhaps to the kitchen!.... Am very close to my sister but she will always ask me to excuse her to change....!...
Never trust ur woman with another man! Whether father or brother!...or mere friends... Especially when she said... We're just friends... Can't do anything with him... Na lie oh! She will do and over do things with him! Girls?.. Don't trust them at all...
diff strokes for diff folks. Its just plain silly and immature. There are blood siblings for petes sake. Very rare number of families partake in incest. Its jx dumb. Just because u married her and paid her bride price, doesnt mean she completely belongs to u and must do everything dat pleases u. She has a family too u knw, and can jx easily divorce u if ur being too possessive and unrealistic. U didnt buy her. undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by AyamDazey(f): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Sorry but I'll speak how I want. My English is nowhere near atrocious, I only used a word out of usuality, but doesn't mean I don't know its correct use. Call it a Freudian slip or whatever but don't you dare bundle me up with people who massacre the English language because I'm not one of them.

#bekee wu agbara#
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
AyamDazey:

#bekee wu agbara#

Same to you
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
internetpirate:
Again, this is the prelude to the traditional gang-up I highlighted! You innocently correct someone, then a host of "I must bring you down too" individuals swarm upon you like bees!!

I have often wondered about this phenomenon, and my conclusion is that people feel insecure about it. It's just like the issue of crying at someone's demise; statistics shows that most people cry (when they are not related or close to the dead person) because of fear of their own death! The death reminds them of a certainty of their own death, and it brings unprecedented sorrow!!

I understand Miss C...give me more!

...kindly ignore 'em. You are so right cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
EroticAngelina:
diff strokes for diff folks. Its just plain silly and immature. There are blood siblings for petes sake. Very rare number of families partake in incest. Its jx dumb. Just because u married her and paid her bride price, doesnt mean she completely belongs to u and must do everything dat pleases u. She has a family too u knw, and can jx easily divorce u if ur being too possessive and unrealistic. U didnt buy her. undecided
So becoz I didn't buy her....she should be unclad before her family members?.... How pathetic.... Maybe...on her next visit to her family house...she shld g there naked...
Married but insensible... She's not a baby... She shld get over it and respect her man!.... That virgina is worth respecting and mustn't be use as a public picture even to her family members....
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
domopps:
Op no need to be scared now! Afterall it's her Bro and not yours I even wonder what you would have done if it were to be your own brother!

And According to you he doesn't stay with you guys! So no need of bringing your wife's unclothedness issue 2 Nairaland b4 some felas would start asking you for picture or they don't blv you!

But let her no that you are not just okay with the idea and she shld just note that! And which shld died there and then!

Wish you success in your home!

Team peace

Cheeers
I disagree wit u....we av learned something from d story, if he didn't bring the story here some ladies doing this may nt av gained one or two tnx. thank God we registered here wit nicknames. Every story treated here serve a lesson for sme pple. srry nt every actually.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
foxxynik:

So becoz I didn't buy her....she should be unclad before her family members?.... How pathetic.... Maybe...on her next visit to her family house...she shld g there naked...
Married but insensible... She's not a baby... She shld get over it and respect her man!.... That virgina is worth respecting and mustn't be use as a public picture even to her family members....
whatever floats ur boat sha.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by domopps(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
afolag:

I disagree wit u....we av learned something from d story, if he didn't bring the story here some ladies doing this may nt av gained one or two tnx. thank God we registered here wit nicknames. Every story treated here serve a lesson for sme pple. srry nt every actually.

My msg is well passed!

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by internetpirate: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thanks dear!

Nimzzy:

you have a point! If one has a slang for friends,then it should be used for thode friends. inappropriate to use it in a public forum. Words that can easily be understood by the public should be used. I think people should learn from this!
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by internetpirate: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thanks for the observation!

chimkaire:
...kindly ignore 'em. You are so right cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by diamondpaul(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Am so surprise @ those who still like ur reply's..they will all be swallowed in their ignorance...#is not that u can't take correction..u re just being incorrigible.. That's all too big to realise an error u unintentionally made...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.