Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (57115 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2015
freshdude99:

U knw am nice, bcz if am not u won't be my softy cheesy I couldn't download ur music cry
Haaaa why naa.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by bonavee101(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2015
nurey:
Its not a big deal to girls, it shows how they were brought up, my sisters too do it infact they prefer I help them with their bra and co even when other girls are around. If they a dressing up, I don't need anybody to tell me its time to leave. Infact once I am in a girls room I always tell her to tell me to excuse her if she is about to be unclad or needs to sleep or change, me no like to they see all those things.
hmmmmm u no like to dey see bu u go lik to do?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by HizMissy(f): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2015
something I can't do as a single lady,... I can't think of doing that as a married woman.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Bantino(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Tamaris1:
The devil is not manipulating his mind! He is not comfortable with it!! And I think he has that right. This is his wife we are talking about; he paid the full bride price. I will advise him to simply make this clear to his wife. No other man (brother, cousin, uncle, etc) has the right to see his wife's body. It's as simple as that.

Except the Doctor grin
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Wizkoko(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:
It's no big deal to me. He's my brother, for God's sakes. What am I hiding from him that he hasn't seen since we were kids?

please what do you mean by " What am I hiding from him that he hasn't seen"?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by craleonic: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Hawlahscho:

That's how we grew up in my family, I would not excuse my sister until lately when she told me that her husband ain't comfortable with it. I count it as nothing too anyway.

No insult meant, but that reflects bad upbringing. Once children approach puberty, it's the duty of their parents to teach them how to act modestly, even with their siblings and other family members. Remember, charity begins at home.

Saying, 'that's how we were brought up' is not an excuse. No wonder incense is rampant in our society today. Even whites, as liberal as they are, know the importance of privacy for young adults. Will I say it's another thing caused by poverty (as some families live in just one room and cannot afford any form for privacy)? Still though, wrong is wrong. Adults are not meant to unclothe in front of the opposite sex, no matter the relationship.

OP, you need to get your wife to understand this, otherwise your children will imbibe the same faulty values.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by kaima1984(f): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2015
softysparky:

Op said half unclad, maybe we should ask him to explain better.
Do the asking n get back t me
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Sorry but I'll speak how I want. My English is nowhere near atrocious, I only used a word out of usuality, but doesn't mean I don't know its correct use. Call it a Freudian slip or whatever but don't you dare bundle me up with people who massacre the English language because I'm not one of them.
na small small nigeria take scatter o. Word is enough for the wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by olubenjazzy(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Bros its nothing. My sisters do dress in my present and it change notin in me. So I don't.. Think you shud be worried abt it.. Even that was hw she dress in d present of her bro b4 u marry her. She doesn't see it as anytin because she sees her brother as part of her. #so worry not bro
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by chuksme(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Guy, you wife dressing up in front of her brother is not a big deal, unless the guy is not her brother. Let me ask you a question. Is the brother going to use or have intimate urge with the sister? Are you afraid of the brother feeling for ur wife?

Look let me tell tell you some families grew like that, nobody hides anything from each other, i mean they do most things together. i will tell you a life experience. In my friend's family they do everything together. my friend take bath with her elder sister when they are in a hast to move out.

when my friend had a fracture due football game, it was her elder sister who use to UnCloth and dress him, bath him. and the whole family dress in front of each other without feeling or calling it anything. so it depends on the way one is brought up the family.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Tamaris1: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2015
Yes!

Bantino:

Except the Doctor grin
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2015
WHAT is wrong with you nigerian!

English language fit put food for your table?

Why most we accept others people culture?

See, I be proud pigeon English speakers and no eeeediot fit stop me.

Last NOTE.

ALL THE ENGLISH SPEAKING EEDIOT FOR NAIRALAND DEY CRAZE FOR HEAD.

WORK UNA NO GET, COME HERE DEY FORM ENGLISH MASTER.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by tinyanosa(f): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

TWO YEARS YOUNGER. My cousin brother is two years younger than me cheesy
Oh ok.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by stonecoldcafe: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2015
ronald4lif:
Wrong!

We didn't grow up like that in my home so personally I find it weird. Nevertheless I'm open enough to know some families grew up doing this. Again, I will personally pass on my training to my family.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by rionel(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:
It's no big deal to me. He's my brother, for God's sakes. What am I hiding from him that he hasn't seen since we were kids?
... It's not a big deal and you said something like what are you hiding from your brother because you guyz grew up together, remember there was no hair far back then when you guyz were still kids.. One thing about we boys our thinking are very fast , we can use our eyes to make woman unclad... Even if she is ur sister seeing all those boobs and the sex past she work can change some boys mentality and remember when you guyz were still kiss, the chest was fear... To me i won't allow my wife to change in present of her broda because we have seen cases were brothers have sex with their own sister... MEN WITH EVIL MIND ESPECIALLY WHEN Conji RUNs In the young man blood and vain..... Tell your wife to stop...
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Hawlahscho(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2015
craleonic:

No insult meant, but that reflects bad upbringing. Once children approach puberty, it's the duty of their parents to teach them how to act modestly, even with their siblings and other family members. Remember, charity begins at home.

Saying, 'that's how we were brought up' is not an excuse. No wonder incense is rampant in our society today. Even whites, as liberal as they are, know the importance of privacy for young adults. Will I say it's another thing caused by poverty (as some families live in just one room and cannot afford any form for privacy)? Still though, wrong is wrong. Adults are not meant to unclothe in front of the opposite sex, no matter the relationship.

OP, you need to get your wife to understand this, otherwise your children will imbibe the same faulty values.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Reaper231(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2015
zed7:
It may not be bad but since u nor like am, u nor like am. Simple.
Meanwhile I stopped my wife from going naked to her sisters room, when she came to visit us.
My reason is simple. I have paid for the body and I alone deserve the right to see it naked.

Bros yu not d only with that right. Pls don't forget your doctor and his committee of nurses or medical student. tongue
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by topcube(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2015
olola4:
It happened last Thursday when my brother-in-law came back from school because of the election. I was outside the house doing some stuff when I heard my wife and her brother arguing over a political matter.

After i finished with what I was doing I went inside the house to join in the discussion, and to my greatest surprise I saw my wife half naked.

Immediately I left the room and she followed me not knowing why I left the room like that. I explained to her that I didn't like it. To my greatest disappointment when my wife will reply me, she just said "it's nothing".

Please to my fellow nairalanders. I want to ask is it right? Because since that time I have been confused.

How old is your brother?

I just spoke with my wife to be about this issue and she said, she can dress up in front of her 10yrs old brother but, the mature one like 20yrs plus, its no go area.

My own advice is, just talk to your wife on the development and move on with your life.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Bhella5(m): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2015
phabulux:

Apparently, you're the one ridiculing yourself. You st.up.id-a.ss mofos can afford to visit nairaland, but, you can't spare a few megs for your education. If I were you, I'd seek to be lent a dictionary by my neighbour.
Oooooh you seem really hurt my friend, having woman trouble? Don't get a BP just yet. The worse is yet to come. Grow up kid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by gobizzy101: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2015
I don't give a Bleep abt d way der wer broughtup. All I knw is dat from d day she became my wife, no oda man has d right 2 see her unclothedness. Not even her dad. It is totally WRONG.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2015
EroticAngelina:
no biggie. there are some families that are very close dat even the mother will be dressing infrnt of the kids.
op, wat are u scared of? that he'll steal her from u? he's her brother! nawa o.
Contrary to ur post...
A MOPOL friend of mind had a GF he was madly inlove with and was willing to marry... But one day...she invited her said brother to the house to spend a week with them....
My friend welcomed him very well and always took us out...introduce this guy to us.....he really wanted to show him..being the family of the girl he love..he wanted to prove his love...he took him to a boutique and restaurant and other happening places in the city...
One day he came back from work and met the door open and clothes everywhr on the floor...he checked the backyard and went inside again....to the kitchen...then head voices inside the bathingroom....he rushed and smashed the door open... Behold, "brother and sister" where having it all... Both unclad...
Where am working! My colleague said this same thing that she undresses and dresses before her siblings... How silly?...
OP, If you're her husband... Don't trust her doing that... Most families who are so free with themselves..often commit "!ncest"...
She should learn to behave like a wife and not like a single woman!.... What nonsense!.... I have female cousins and a sister...whenever they visit me...and perhaps we're in the bedroom and they want to change...I excuse them!....move to the sitting room and perhaps to the kitchen!.... Am very close to my sister but she will always ask me to excuse her to change....!...
Never trust ur woman with another man! Whether father or brother!...or mere friends... Especially when she said... We're just friends... Can't do anything with him... Na lie oh! She will do and over do things with him! Girls?.. Don't trust them at all...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by henribj(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2015
personally i do not think it is right for a matured woman be she married or single to dress up in the presence of any of her siblings.
yes you might have been doing this for many years while you both were living together at a younger age, but now that your much older and much more developed it is not just fair to the sibling who you are undressing or dressing in his or her presence. have you thought of the fact that the person might no longer be comfortable with it and in order not to offend your ego or whatever, is forced to stay there and watch you UnCloth or stay there and force his focus on something else? also have you thought of the fact that your state of UnCloth can affect the siblings sexual urge? you might think after all he or she is my sibling and nothing sexual can happen between us, but you forget that this was the same thought some other siblings had before they eventually started committing incest.

as for the professors in the house exchanging blows over the English Language, you all forget that it is not even our mother tongue.
and the punkyoh wey una dey try correct is a SA person, those ones make it a point of duty not to take any correction from 9ja men.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=softysparky post=32191757]
You need jesus!!!![/quotlLol.
We all need him! cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by simdam500(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2015
Op so u expect him
U expect him to garner sense at that time his sis got married and throw away all the attitude and experiences of how they spent their childhood just because his sister got married.

Again what if they were brought up in a one room or room and parlor apartment where the brother have grown to see her sister like a blood sister and they dresses right in front of each other with no iota of string attached undecided

Moreover u just said "half-unclad" not fully n.aked. Cos no siblings will ever be fully n.aked right in front of each other undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Redoil: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2015
softysparky:

Awwww I can't wait.
When are you coming to see my parents?
how i wish wishes were horses. It is well
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Babysho(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2015
ireneidiva:

Madam, don't be angry. I thought it was the same English language we were speaking. No offence meant. Bye

best reply to something since Jesus replied to Peter while fishing....ahn ahn....chai....
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2015
henribj:
personally i do not think it is right for a matured woman be she married or single to dress up in the presence of any of her siblings.
yes you might have been doing this for many years while you both were living together at a younger age, but now that your much older and much more developed it is not just fair to the sibling who you are undressing or dressing in his or her presence. have you thought of the fact that the person might no longer be comfortable with it and in order not to offend your ego or whatever, is forced to stay there and watch you UnCloth or stay there and force his focus on something else? also have you thought of the fact that your state of UnCloth can affect the siblings sexual urge? you might think after all he or she is my sibling and nothing sexual can happen between us, but you forget that this was the same thought some other siblings had before they eventually started committing incest.

as for the professors in the house exchanging blows over the English Language, you all forget that it is not even our mother tongue.
and the punkyoh wey una dey try correct is a SA person, those ones make it a point of duty not to take any correction from 9ja men.

Dankie. And if you Google the word "cousin brother", you'll see that it is not only South Africans that use it, even though it's incorrect. We know it's incorrect but we still use it anyway, in our every day conversations. It's just one of those things.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Bowaley17(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by smsdigito: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2015
EroticAngelina:
no biggie. there are some families that are very close dat even the mother will be dressing infront of the kids.
Absolutely wrong in all ramifications.
We are talking about adults of opposite sexes here. Nobody is saying d guy will react , but good Morales require that such be done in privacy , only her hubby is qualify to have such privilege. Ones you are married, you body as a woman or man cannot be seen by any other man or woman except your hubby or wife, not even your father, mother , brother or sister. Except of course the medical doctors as the case maybe.

Now some of you are here sanctioning it but by the time you start hearing stories like a father impregnated his daughter, or a brother sleeping with his sister then u begin to blab nonsense. What is wrong is wrong no matter the level of exposure or trendiness.
These bodies are sacred you know.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by saasala(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2015
DickDastardly:
Its no big deal truely. Maybe thats how they grew up. Some families are like that. Just let her know you aint comfortable with that. Case closed! wink

Like my family....I even know how the clits of my sisters look like...They are all married now/
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Silensa(m): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2015
EroticAngelina:
no biggie. there are some families that are very close dat even the mother will be dressing infrnt of the kids.

you just stole my thoughts.
Got me laughing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.