Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

She Want Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Me Back (937 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want Me Back by Mortiano(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
my girl after breaking up with me, she is asking to come. this girl told me that she never loved me, dat it was out of pity that she was with me. what actually happened was that we started dating, a month after that, I lost my job, but she did not leave th relationship. we continue until december, she told me that if my condition did not change, that she is going to leave me. so first week of feb dis year, she ended the relationship, o the pretence that she never love me all along, dat it was just pity out of my conditions that she still stays with me. she always want to bring luck to whoever she is with. I tried to persuade her to change her mind, she started crying saying she was doing this for her happiness, then I let her go.
fast forward, after a month,she started calling me again, on the process she found out I have gotten a managable job, then I also told her I will b leaving for abuja after elections dat my uncle secured a job for me after paying 1m. she wished me luck. then dis morning, I got her message, asking weather she will still be my girlfriend. my questions is, what is she thinking, has all the pity in her eyes.evaporated. is she for real, what is her motive. please I need advice, because I told her I will give her feedback soon. even though my mind is made up not to allow her again, but I still love her, hence, the essence of coming her for more incite n experience advice. As they say, no one is a judge in his own case. thanks
Re: She Want Me Back by Hawlahscho(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: She Want Me Back by vjsmiles: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
she is a bloodysocka gold digger angry
i love dealing with this kind of situation...tcheew...

if you dont know how to infect someone's phone with virus of different sizes contact me... angry
just bombard her phone with assorted types of malwares... angry

on behalf of the thunders striking airforce team we heartily felicate with her angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Want Me Back by ronald4lif(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Don't waste your time with such a person biko.
Re: She Want Me Back by Hazardd(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
she may leave you again tomorrow...
So be wise!

1 Like

Re: She Want Me Back by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bro, dump that bitch_.

1 Like

Re: She Want Me Back by Enegod(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bro, no disrespect but ur a ****** for even thinking about getting back with her. She left you! Key word "LEFT". Now she wants you back because the guy she left you for has no more use for her after he already nyashed her in every position possible, including all your favorite positions! Think about that he had her doggy style... he had her sucking his d*ck while he **** all over her lying face!

Put the crack pipe down... it may help you to see things more clearly angry

2 Likes

Re: She Want Me Back by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
from ur write-up, it is clear the girl wanted(wants) u for what you were(are) and not for who u were(are)

1 Like

Re: She Want Me Back by Mortiano(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Enegod:
Bro, no disrespect but ur a ****** for even thinking about getting back with her. She left you! Key word "LEFT". Now she wants you back because the guy she left you for has no more use for her after he already nyashed her in every position possible, including all your favorite positions! Think about that he had her doggy style... he had her sucking his d*ck while he **** all over her lying face!

Put the crack pipe down... it may help you to see things more clearly angry
lol, u know what they about ur true luv, moreover she claims she to be alone since then
Re: She Want Me Back by Mortiano(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
vjsmiles:
she is a bloodysocka gold digger angry
i love dealing with this kind of situation...tcheew...

if you dont know how to infect someone's phone with virus of different sizes contact me... angry
just bombard her phone with assorted types of malwares... angry

on behalf of the thunders striking airforce team we heartily felicate with her angry
lol, I will b kind of interested in dat virus, link on how to get them
Re: She Want Me Back by wiringdpt(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Op why on earth would you even think about letting her back in your in life?
Re: She Want Me Back by xtervaganza(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
If you were my brother I would be slapping you every second

Day yum! This lady came into your life and you lost your job within a month? What does that tell you? She's a walking bad luck magnet.

She left and suddenly you got another job. Your common sense should tell you the lady is cursed.

Leave her before you regret
Re: She Want Me Back by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mehn women pls try to raise your men as men, we are raising a bunch of sissies, if by now you can ascertain what's good for you then we can't help you. are you waiting for a sign to land and knock your ogo out.
Re: She Want Me Back by cityhood: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
You are such. An idiots
Infact your story is vexing me
You must not allow her back again!!!
Look for another good1 in abuja or anywere that sut your tatse and ready to accpet you anytime anyhow!
Is this kind of ladies that is when money is invov tthere is love
When no money you are a loser!

This world we are now
We use our head! Forget the stupid love for her!
Re: She Want Me Back by brightlomo(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buy your mtn data bundle at lowest price.
*1Gb.... #1,150
*2Gb....#2,300
*3Gb....#3,450
Call or message this number for instant delivery. 08060396376. 07034955151
Your can also whatsapp this no. 08060396376. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Players And Girls Bitches / A Lesson From Obama and Michelle's Life...Ladies take note / What My Uncle's Lover Told Pastor In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.