Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,332 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. (2644 Views)

I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken / It's Wrong To Remain Lonely While A Lovely Heart Is Beating After You Next Door! / Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2015
I'm in a 4 days relationship with a Lady....its online dating though....Just yersterday she said she gave me her number but i didn't call her.Told her am sorry that i will call her this morning. Ooo i forget she is just beautiful no other word than beautiful.
I did call her this morning and the voice was like a toad croak...maybe its network but i'm sure i here something weird. She said she will call me this evening but i don't want to hear that voice again..
So.....have u met a Lady with a preety face but crooky voice before? do you continue with the relationship? share ur experience pls,bcus i don't want to hear that voice again......her voice not like my first babe sweet voice.
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by lordthree(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2015
girls usually have deep voices when they just wake up, call her again at night if its still croaky then just know its a guy
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2015
That's a tough one bro!

I like my women's voices soft and angelic, not masculine.

Maybe you could get used to it though.
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by DahtzFestjayz: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Gay in the making
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2015
GhostProtocol:
That's a tough one bro!

I like my women's voices soft and angelic, not masculine.

Maybe you could get used to it though.
Get use to what? when i have two gals with sweetvoice
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Glowstone(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Scam alert grin

yahoo boys wan maga you
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2015
lordthree:
girls usually have deep voices when they just wake up, call her again at night if its still croaky then just know its a guy
lets see what the evening says
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Lol mayb its not her in the pics...

U gotta b careful hun
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Glowstone:
Scam alert grin

yahoo boys wan maga you
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
not at all
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2015
Lala247:

U gotta b careful hun
nice observation
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2015
Glowstone:
Scam alert grin

yahoo boys wan maga you
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Nigerians and their presumptous paranoia.
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2015
starlingleanets:
Get use to what? when i have two gals with sweetvoice

Lol, then move on bro!

Someone else might find her voice sexy, like em Toni Braxton fans.
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Lol, then move on bro!

Someone else might find her voice sexy, like em Toni Braxton fans.
I forsee heartbreak if i do that.......
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Some gals have masculine voice na
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by djeezy(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Lala247:

U gotta b careful hun
My thoughts exactly. But it could also be her. Being beautiful isn't a guarantee that one must have this sweet sexy voice. Maybe she just woke up from sleep or isn't forming sexy voice as most girls will do. @op, repeat the call again, in the afternoon perhaps. If you are both sophisticated, skype will help.
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
starlingleanets:
I forsee heartbreak if i do that.......

Everyone's heart is bound to break at one point or the other. So it's best to rip the bandage off quickly, if you know you're eventually gonna rip it.
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by PunkyOh(f): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hahaha. Maybe she was still asleep when you called. I've noticed that the tone of my voice changes depending on what time it is. Late at night right before I go to sleep, I rock a deep Barry White baritone kind of voice. In the morning it's croaky but then it returns to normal as the day proceeds.

Her voice shouldn't matter anyway unless you're Simon Cowell.
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by simdam500(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
shocked
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
kitnah:
Some gals have masculine voice na
really?
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
PunkyOh:
Hahaha. Maybe she was still asleep when you called. I've noticed that the tone of my voice changes depending on what time it is. Late at night right before I go to sleep, I rock a deep Barry White baritone kind of voice. In the morning it's croaky but then it returns to normal as the day proceeds.

Her voice shouldn't matter anyway unless you're Simon Cowell.
Simon cowell?
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by PunkyOh(f): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
starlingleanets:
Simon cowell?

That guy on Idols or whatever the name of that singing competition.
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
djeezy:
My thoughts exactly. But it could also be her. Being beautiful isn't a guarantee that one must have this sweet sexy voice. Maybe she just woke up from sleep or isn't forming sexy voice as most girls will do. @op, repeat the call again, in the afternoon perhaps. If you are both sophisticated, skype will help.

Lol its funny y ppl form voice ... Its act to master smiley
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Richiy(f): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
See why online relationship is not ideal until you v met? All these mundane reasons will keep coming up.

OP, call her this evening first to be sure
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Everyone's heart is bound to break at one point or the other. So it's best to rip the bandage off quickly, if you know you're eventually gonna rip it.
hmmm
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Richiy:
See why online relationship is not ideal until you v met? All these mundane reasons will keep coming up.

if she calls fine nd if she don't good
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Richiy:

Hello richiy
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Richiy(f): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
pyrokardia:

Hello richiy

Hi....want me?
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Richiy:

Hi....want me?

Still up?
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by phintohlar(f): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2015
starlingleanets:
I'm in a 4 days relationship with a Lady....its online dating though....Just yersterday she said she gave me her number but i didn't call her.Told her am sorry that i will call her this morning. Ooo i forget she is just beautiful no other word than beautiful.
I did call her this morning and the voice was like a toad croak...maybe its network but i'm sure i here something weird. She said she will call me this evening but i don't want to hear that voice again..
So.....have u met a Lady with a preety face but crooky voice before? do you continue with the relationship? share ur experience pls,bcus i don't want to hear that voice again......her voice not like my first babe sweet voice.
no worry ur sef jare my guy,just call my own num me get sweet voice wey u want
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 01, 2015
phintohlar:
no worry ur sef jare my guy,just call my own num me get sweet voice wey u want
thank you for that
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Richiy(f): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2015
pyrokardia:

Still up?

And now I am. Slept well?
Re: Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Richiy:

And now I am. Slept well?

Yea. I did... What's up for the day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else? / Mate1 Registration, Login Free Online Dating Site, On Www.mate1.com / See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.