Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue (63465 Views)

Man On Solidarity Trek To Honour Buhari , Declared Missing / Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million / Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by holluwadre: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2015
we need to gather those people dat voted fr gej nd spank dem

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by jaybee3(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2015
akinsadeez:

Your post is funny but is typical of APC supporters. So anybody who votes Buhari is voting because of a yearning for change but everybody who voted Jonathan voted on religious and ethnic sentiments. Why would you make such assumptions about the southeast voters? I don't know why it is hard for some of you to believe that there are people who genuinely believe that Jonathan is still the best option for Nigeria going forward without religion or ethnicity being involved. Some people are not averse to change but are put off by the personality and antecedents of Buhari and so did not vote for him.
I am sure if I ask you, you will say all those who voted for Buhari in the core north voted for change and not on ethnic and religious ground. I laugh in Cantonese.
While I personally support Buhari, I don't think one should paint everyone who votes for Jonathan with d ethno-religious card. You are saying Jonathan has failed but not everyone will or jad to share such sentiments.
Why would any sane person vote for continuity when most/all measurable indicators used in guaging quality of life was extremely bad under GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by sukkot: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Airforce1:
President jonathan we tried our best for you sad
shocked grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2015
johnnybelove:
Wow undecided

God pls help pdp nau.
the game is not over just wait
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by itsMrIke(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2015
aboki2000:
All dis win win you people are sharing naawaa oooo
It's not yet over until it's over shekina grin

Young man, go put opn a shirt abeg!! And allow us continue in our quest to rescue this nation.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2015
holluwadre:
u will be disappointed
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by sam1990(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2015
GMB all the way

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2015
BabaO2:
proper elections were only conducted in Northern states and South Western states only.

You are an idiotic bastard,..backwardfellow
SS SE are the true citizen of naija been bless by God

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by idupaul: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2015
It is over .. Patience Faka Ebele Please Pack Ya Bags

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by whitecat1: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2015
no way!
MzJackBaueress:
God forbid for the new senate president to come from Benue. Southeast should have the slot but as it is now,there's no senator elect from the region.
I dunno if Osita Izunaso won the senatorial seat. If he didn't, maybe whoever won might decamp. Maybe

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by danielblessing(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2015
ComradeAbu:
You 'TIT' FOR ME for 'TAT' !
If you Enugu me I will Kano you
If you Akwa Ibom me I will Kaduna you
If you Rivers me I will Katsina you
If you Anambra me I will Jigawa you
If you Abia me I will Kebbi you
If you Delta me I will Sokoto you
If you Plateau me I will Osun you
If you Ekiti me I will Kogi you
If you Abuja me I will Ogun you
If you Imo me I will Oyo you
If you Nasarawa me I will Ondo you...
AND ..even Kwara you before 10am tomorrow!
Then...if you Otuoke me, I will really 'Daura you for ever!
hehehe
make i join GMB in singing woju by Kiss Daniel in hausa accent.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by jaybee3(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2015
zendy:

I'm GEJ supporter but I have to admit that it is not looking good for us. It's still a wonder to me where the North are getting these numbers that run into millions from. However it's not over until Jega says so and knowing Nigeria,anything can still happen.

One thing I will tell Buhari supporters is that should their man win,there is nothing to rejoice about. Buhari will be inheriting a highly divided nation and us from SS/SE will Not forget how the north sabotaged the regime of Jonathan in their desperate bid to return to power. The problems bedeviling Nigeria did not start with GEJ and it won't end with Buhari. I have no doubt in my mind that things will get much worse under Buhari because he is a man who has been in the presidential game for the last 12 years but has never come out with a clear cut policy on how he will solve the problems of Nigeria. The only thing Buhari represents is the desire of the North and their Yoruba compatriots to control the political destiny of Nigeria. When PDP was producing Yoruba and Hausa presidents in Obasunjo and Yaradua,nobody remembered 'Sai Buhar!'. But as soon as a SS president came up,they all ganged up against him. For the SS/SE people,the hand writing is on the wall. We can either choose to remain subservient to the Hausa/Yoruba hegemony or we can choose leave this unworkable,British invented fraud called Nigeria.
Ganged up against him?
dude, you really need to wake up. GEJ that had no shoes got voted in by yoruba/hausas for his first full term.

He got voted out this time around simply because he is/was INCOMPETENT!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2015
nacosprof:

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Horrlah(f): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2015
fromnigeria:
My body dey s h a k e!!!!!!!!!
My body dey s h a k e !!!!!!!!!
God finish what you have started and may
thunder strike dead anyone who is detetmined
to block Change, especially from Delta state.
Hope your ppl voted the ppl's general
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by sunnyp20(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/50872-breaking-buhari-wins-jonathan-in-benue

this story is bullshit. Am an inec staff in benue state and our returning officer is prof istifanus darfwang from jos not the one being claimed by daily trust
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by akinsadeez(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Why would any sane person vote for continuity when most/all measurable indicators used in guaging quality of life was extremely bad under GEJ?

which measurable indicators? cooked up by the opposition? Jonathan can also bring out his own measurable indicators showing the opposite.

Besides, did you read the second part of my post? There are people who are put off by the personality of Buhari. They want change but don't believe that he is d agent of change they are waiting for. Some go with the thinking that the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. In my polling unit in the southwest, Jonathan had about 90 votes. My point is, are we going to say all these 90 people also voted on ethnic or religious grounds?
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by annibro(f): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Happy Independence Benue. Come April 11th, U'll be totally FREE from ur Black Slave masters.
No more Suffering & Smiling!
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Horrlah(f): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2015
holluwadre:
They are d dumb ppl covered by th tribalism veil
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by JUBILEE2000: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2015
ComradeAbu:

Nigerians are sure very creative!!!!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Pdp goons including ffk,fayoshe,dokpesi,NL mofos,PEJ...be like Na so this wind of change strong reach,so we done fall be this
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by juman(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmm.

Sai benue state. Benue state: the Food Basket of the Nation.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Lstar4real(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2015
Jona supporters be like ....we still expecting million votes from ASABA STATE & NNewi STATE

A beg which country these states dey exist...Lmao

Jona must go

#saibuahri
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Truth234(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Eromsboy:
Jonathan was in Lagos and asked: "Do you want to go backward?"

In my reply, I said: "Yes sir, I want to go backward since 'forward' has failed me. Let me go backward when corruption was truly a sin, when naira felt proud to compete with dollar, when investors felt safe, and when the Head of State led from the front.

Thumb up for you
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by annibro(f): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2015
ComradeAbu:

My Broda! Nothin do u! But Enugu is 2 little 4 Kano na! Replace it with.....
"If u Enugu, Anambra, Abia & imo me I will Kano you" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by UdohOby(f): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Though I am the only Buhari supporter in my family, I was very happy until my brother who is a lawyer showed me where it is written that once an opposition scores upto 25% votes in the states where his opponent worn, and his opponent in turn does not score upto 25% in the states where he has won, he is declared the winner. What I am saying in essence is, Buhari has done wonderfully well in some states, but Jona got up to 25% vote in those states. But unfortunately, (and praying it will be fortunate soon), Buhari doesn't have up to 25% votes in the states that Jona has won. So, according to the constitution, Jona is the winner for now. But God pass constitution. I need this change badly. embarassed
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by redcliff: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2015
seunmsg:
It's game over for the PDP. Never again shall we hear"GEJ till 2019". God bless every Nigerians that helped make this happen.

GOD BLESS YOU TOO. ITS A VICTORY WELL DESERVED!
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Airforce1(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
shocked grin

I'm a bit nervous

Seriously
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by mustymatic(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2015
U River me I kano u. You Akwa Ibom me I Kaduna u,You Enugu me I Katsina you. You Bayelsa me I Jigawa u. You Delta me I Borno you.. NO TIME! change is permanent

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by BabaO2: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2015
nacosprof:

I can join issue with you primitive people, you are the stigma of Nigeria.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by juman(m): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2015
UdohOby:
Though I am the only Buhari supporter in my family, I was very happy until my brother who is a lawyer showed me where it is written that once an opposition scores upto 25% votes in the states where his opponent worn, and his opponent in turn does not score upto 25% in the states where he has won, he is declared the winner. What I am saying in essence is, Buhari has done wonderfully well in some states, but Jona got up to 25% vote in those states. But unfortunately, (and praying it will be fortunate soon), Buhari doesn't have up to 25% votes in the states that Jona has won. So, according to the constitution, Jona is the winner for now. But God pass constitution. I need this change badly. embarassed

It is 25% in 2/3 * 36 states = 25% in 24 states.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2015
Babacele:
who says you can't be president. With your cosmopolitan outlook and unbiased Nigerian reality, who says you can't be first female president n from eastern Nigeria especially if anti Oby Ezekwesili isn't interested n the frenzy of the gender balance fever now catching naija. Don't underestimate this advice. try n read Angela Merkel's, the most powerful woman on earth, rise to power: then you will understand.

It's time for Berem to charge for her political destiny! She has the heart and vision to do this nation proud!

Berem is a natural crusader, and I wouldn't be surprised if she became president!

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by ollyruffy: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2015
Jona, Otuoke straight ! Dont look back oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.