Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue (63458 Views)

Man On Solidarity Trek To Honour Buhari , Declared Missing / Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million / Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by whitecat1: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2015
I think the new senate president should still come from the middlde belt.
MzJackBaueress:
Benue people believed PDP government has failed them. Their governor owed them months of salaries. They were sensible enough to vote based on the failure of PDP and not based on religious sentiments.
Benue is 75percent a Catholic state. They produce the highest number of catholic priests after Igbos. But they voted a muslim brushing sentiments aside.

In the southeast,the story is the opposite. Voting against Buhari based on religious and ethnic sentiments even though it is glaring that Jonathan and PDP has failed them.
When will my people ever get it right?
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Texcoco(m): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Tight margin that can be swept off by Cross River landslide with enough force to charge down three other tight-margin APC winnings in other states...Forget Rivers and Delta to neutralize that 2 million with enough count left.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2015
whitecat1:
I think the new senate president should either still come from benue, Rivers or Etsako in Edo.
God forbid for the new senate president to come from Benue. Southeast should have the slot but as it is now,there's no senator elect from the region.
I dunno if Osita Izunaso won the senatorial seat. If he didn't, maybe whoever won might decamp. Maybe

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Rawani: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Benue people believed PDP government has failed them. Their governor owed them months of salaries. They were sensible enough to vote based on the failure of PDP and not based on religious sentiments.
Benue is 75percent a Catholic state. They produce the highest number of catholic priests after Igbos. But they voted a muslim brushing sentiments aside.

In the southeast,the story is the opposite. Voting against Buhari based on religious and ethnic sentiments even though it is glaring that Jonathan and PDP has failed them.

Berem you have tried your best. Fr. Mbaka tried his best. Amaechi tried his best. Rochas tried his best, just as a few other easterners did. Your efforts and sacrifices to rescue Nigeria will not be forgotten. Worry not for the change has come.

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by timilehing(m): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Abegi, wey these GEJ robots? Oressmusanctus, Chukwudi44, temitemi and Barcanista ?? Seems they are truly robots programed for election campaign alone o

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by whitecat1: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2015
SE will be the speaker of the house.

It's only appropriate that Benue or any other state in the middle belt produce the senate president for the work they put in by delivering their states. Ngige could have been the senate president but, was voted out. A new decampee can't be trusted.

http://www.watchfreemovies.ch/watch-tv-shows/2008/watch-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-26470/
MzJackBaueress:
God forbid for the new senate president to come from Benue. Southeast should have the slot but as it is now,there's no senator elect from the region.
I dunno if Osita Izunaso won the senatorial seat. If he didn't, maybe whoever won might decamp. Maybe

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Babacele: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

who says you can't be president. With your cosmopolitan outlook and unbiased Nigerian reality, who says you can't be first female president n from eastern Nigeria especially if anti Oby Ezekwesili isn't interested n the frenzy of the gender balance fever now catching naija. Don't underestimate this advice. try n read Angela Merkel's, the most powerful woman on earth, rise to power: then you will understand.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by ejiro2130(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2015
For months I told them Benue will vote APC, They said I was lying

I guess am still lying?

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Burger01(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2015
This is too much!

Sai Buhari
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Ishilove: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2015
This is getting really serious... shocked
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by chacoonder(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2015
ComradeAbu:
You 'TIT' FOR ME for 'TAT' !
If you Enugu me I will Kano you
If you Akwa Ibom me I will Kaduna you
If you Rivers me I will Katsina you
If you Nasarawa me I will Ondo you...
AND ..even Kwara you before 10am tomorrow!
Then...if you Otuoke me, I will really 'Daura you for ever!
Hahahaha...nice one.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Burger01(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2015
iluvnaija:
The vote from Lagos, Kaduna,Borno, Kano, Kastina n Co will be like..pick 2, pick 3, pick 3, pick 2, general market, suspension,Last card. Check Up!

You cracked me UP!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Burger01(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:

I nor tell you so!

Kikikikiki
cheesy

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by nagoma(m): 7:56am On Mar 31, 2015
9jii:
Wetin pepol do with Jona money sef?

Good question. Can he recover his money?
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:

Get ready with my Amala, gebgiri and fresh fish, l will be on my way to naija to celebrate with the winner, hope u will keep ur word to provide the food 4me cool
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by EmmyDe25(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2015
ComradeAbu:
You 'TIT' FOR ME for 'TAT' !
If you Enugu me I will Kano you
If you Akwa Ibom me I will Kaduna you
If you Rivers me I will Katsina you
If you Anambra me I will Jigawa you
If you Abia me I will Kebbi you
If you Delta me I will Sokoto you
If you Plateau me I will Osun you
If you Ekiti me I will Kogi you
If you Abuja me I will Ogun you
If you Imo me I will Oyo you
If you Nasarawa me I will Ondo you...
AND ..even Kwara you before 10am tomorrow!
Then...if you Otuoke me, I will really 'Daura you for ever!
lolest lol.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Ishilove: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2015
shinejackie:

Get ready with my Amala, gebgiri and fresh fish, l will be on my way to naija to celebrate with the winner, hope u will keep ur word to provide the food 4me cool
Extra spicy!! wink
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Culin(f): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2015
Of cos! What were you expecting
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Ishilove: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2015
Burger01:

I nor tell you so!

Kikikikiki
cheesy
Lol. We shall see na cheesy
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by aboki2000(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2015
All dis win win you people are sharing naawaa oooo
It's not yet over until it's over shekina grin

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:

Extra spicy!! wink

Thanks dear kiss
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Whatever happens,Nigeria wins... But...........
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by chiluvly234(f): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2015
GBM or GEJ, let d best man wins
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by anthoniosp(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Plus Taraba for them, Adamawa for us.
nd dats how we roll
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by smilyice(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Wow APC winning Benue?? I guess its game Over nau
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Toktee(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Inkman:

lol gej till 2019 has now become 29 lol
the guy don porte to apc be that.

Where is mr Snape?
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Mighttycrown1: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2015
[size=28pt] SEE HOW GOD IS ANSWERING THE PRAYERS OF THE MASSES
BABA PLS DONT FORGET THESE MASSES WHEN YOU ARE THERE
THEY REFUSED BOTH NAIRA AND DOLLAR TO VOTE YOU [/size]

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by anthoniosp(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2015
chiluvly234:
GBM or GEJ, let d best man wins
[/b]
**dies** grin grin grin
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2015
Announcement Alert !!!!! Anyone u pick sha grin davido's entertainment is recruiting and the vacant position is back up bodyguard and can someone pls fill application form for mama peace and oga jona grin cos otueke ti sure ju grin
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Eromsboy: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan was in Lagos and asked: "Do you want to go backward?"

In my reply, I said: "Yes sir, I want to go backward since 'forward' has failed me. Let me go backward when corruption was truly a sin, when naira felt proud to compete with dollar, when investors felt safe, and when the Head of State led from the front.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Horlanre63(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2015
God help Nigeria
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Eromsboy: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan was in Lagos and asked: "Do you want to go backward?"

In my reply, I said: "Yes sir, I want to go backward since 'forward' has failed me. Let me go backward when corruption was truly a sin, when naira felt proud to compete with dollar, when investors felt safe, and when the Head of State led from the front."

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.