Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue (63471 Views)

Man On Solidarity Trek To Honour Buhari , Declared Missing / Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million / Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by bosun11(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2015
kuzee:
dnt be surprise when Gej is declared winner.

we should not set our hope too high

Winner from which votes naaaa
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Haqq4young(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2015
Pdp how market. Do gud in govern u no do, stp corruption u no stp, folish party
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2015
tinsel:
My greatest pain in this election is not about Buhari or Jonathan. My greatest pain is we Igbos. We are the highest loser in this election. We played a very bad politics.
very big losers. As it is now,there's no possibility of the SE getting the senate president and speaker's slot because there's no candidate.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Mighttycrown1:
[size=28pt] SEE HOW GOD IS ANSWERING THE PRAYERS OF THE MASSES
BABA PLS DONT FORGET THESE MASSES WHEN YOU ARE THERE
THEY REFUSED BOTH NAIRA AND DOLLAR TO VOTE YOU [/size]
Baba can never forget us (the masses)going by his antecedent, let's just pray for a buoyant economy to sustain his policies.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Haqq4young(m): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Pdp how market. Do gud in govern u no do, stp corruption u no stp, dawn party
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by bosun11(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2015
itsMrIke: You are a wise man bro.You spoke the complete truth without sentiments
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Azo(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Donykua: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ till MAY 29.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by blazetitov: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2015
iluvnaija:
The vote from Lagos, Kaduna,Borno, Kano, Kastina n Co will be like..pick 2, pick 3, pick 3, pick 2, general market, suspension,Last card. Check Up!

RORFL!! Wicked Guy. So u dey hide the cards since bah?
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by olasoji1: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2015
Election update: Buhari Set To Win Presidential Polls After 95% Victory

Read more here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/election-update-buhari-set-to-win.html

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:

grin grin grin

GEJ till May 29 grin grin

Might depend on the year for the 29th may.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Dav24(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2015
I am watching helplessly how this cattle rearer is doing the unthinkable. I dont like him to be our next president but i have to accept the reality that mr president has lost his popularity.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by stevoskyj(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2015
Suswan is the cause of this lost in Benue
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by mirrael6: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Benue people believed PDP government has failed them. Their governor owed them months of salaries. They were sensible enough to vote based on the failure of PDP and not based on religious sentiments.
Benue is 75percent a Catholic state. They produce the highest number of catholic priests after Igbos. But they voted a muslim brushing sentiments aside.

In the southeast,the story is the opposite. Voting against Buhari based on religious and ethnic sentiments even though it is glaring that Jonathan and PDP has failed them.
When will my people ever get it right?
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Acidosis(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
hahahaha!! How much do you have in your account? grin grin
That's an evidence to show you really don't know why you voted GMB

#Shame
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by dbestuncle: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
c ya mouth! Dat GEJ lost is a great prestige to GEC abi u knw knw
iluvnaija:
The vote from Lagos, Kaduna,Borno, Kano, Kastina n Co will be like..pick 2, pick 3, pick 3, pick 2, general market, suspension,Last card. Check Up!
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by suwailad(f): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
chai na so na so

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by 7lives: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
PassingShot:
Another reassurance that victory is sure.

The most fulfilling part of all this is knowing that Nigerians can work together to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH to impunity without resorting to mass protests and violence.

This is a guarantee that our democracy will deepen and our country will progress as succeeding governments will have no option than to shape up or be shipped out.

It is this type of victory that makes me go easy on Tinubu whenever he is being condemned. Without his political astuteness, PDP was ready to take us for fools for sixty years as they boasted.

May this victory not elude us at the end.

Now you know why the so called Yoruba elders hate Tinubu, they know he is a man with vision.
What this man conceived 8 years ago has now happened and those who condemn him are now praising him.
Your size does not matter, the impact of your punch is what really matter.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by billyG(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
ComradeAbu:
You 'TIT' FOR ME for 'TAT' !
If you Enugu me I will Kano you
If you Akwa Ibom me I will Kaduna you
If you Rivers me I will Katsina you
If you Anambra me I will Jigawa you
If you Abia me I will Kebbi you
If you Delta me I will Sokoto you
If you Plateau me I will Osun you
If you Ekiti me I will Kogi you
If you Abuja me I will Ogun you
If you Imo me I will Oyo you
If you Nasarawa me I will Ondo you...
AND ..even Kwara you before 10am tomorrow!
Then...if you Otuoke me, I will really 'Daura you for ever!
Ha!Ha!!these is phucking funny,LOL
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by fromnigeria(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
dinocy:
Wetin concern delta people abi u want make egbsu strike u starting wit ur father? That is if u still have one. Nor let dem use you celebrate o.[color=#000000][/color]

you're an asshole
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by fromnigeria(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Alezy:
I don't even kw what to say to u. unless not the delta I kw.
Sai Buhariiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Alezy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
fromnigeria:

Sai Buhariiiiiiiiiiiii
i hear
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by NoreenUG(f): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
MzJackBaueress:
Benue people believed PDP government has failed them. Their governor owed them months of salaries. They were sensible enough to vote based on the failure of PDP and not based on religious sentiments.
Benue is 75percent a Catholic state. They produce the highest number of catholic priests after Igbos. But they voted a muslim brushing sentiments aside.

In the southeast,the story is the opposite. Voting against Buhari based on religious and ethnic sentiments even though it is glaring that Jonathan and PDP has failed them.
When will my people ever get it right?

Beremx
your people actually got it right, u inferiority complex having immbecile.
It was YOU who got it wrong.

Go and ask those Benue ppl how far with their change today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.