Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue (63667 Views)

Man On Solidarity Trek To Honour Buhari , Declared Missing / Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million / Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by tinsel: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2015
My greatest pain in this election is not about Buhari or Jonathan. My greatest pain is we Igbos. We are the highest loser in this election. We played a very bad politics.

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by alomaidris(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Change change change change change change grin
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by juman(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Considering the president performance, he is not expected to win up to 15 states.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Aarewa: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Pls.where are the pdpiggs in the house?Hope they have submitted now! Sia Buhari !!!!
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by jaybee3(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2015
UdohOby:
Though I am the only Buhari supporter in my family, I was very happy until my brother who is a lawyer showed me where it is written that once an opposition scores upto 25% votes in the states where his opponent worn, and his opponent in turn does not score upto 25% in the states where he has won, he is declared the winner. What I am saying in essence is, Buhari has done wonderfully well in some states, but Jona got up to 25% vote in those states. But unfortunately, (and praying it will be fortunate soon), Buhari doesn't have up to 25% votes in the states that Jona has won. So, according to the constitution, Jona is the winner for now. But God pass constitution. I need this change badly. embarassed
Please don't take this personal but your brother has probably taken too much orijin

Both candidates will satisfy the 25% requierements in 24 states
GMB obviously thump GEJ in the total votes cast requirement

It's simple maths!

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Tyche(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Benue people believed PDP government has failed them. Their governor owed them months of salaries. They were sensible enough to vote based on the failure of PDP and not based on religious sentiments.
Benue is 75percent a Catholic state. They produce the highest number of catholic priests after Igbos. But they voted a muslim brushing sentiments aside.

In the southeast,the story is the opposite. Voting against Buhari based on religious and ethnic sentiments even though it is glaring that Jonathan and PDP has failed them.
When will my people ever get it right?

Truth be told, the southeast votes was massively rigged in favor of Jonathan. Although APC would still have lost but not with this kind of margin
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nazeeboy(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2015
So far from the results announced by INEC yesterday we haven't even touch the NE and some of the NW yet and we also have lagos from the SW. Niger and Benue states are also waiting from the NC and still Buhari is leading by landslide margin. Hahahaha GEJ e don finish for you ooo. Sai Baba Buhari. Let's keep sweeping them till we make Nigeria clean again.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by jaybee3(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2015
tinsel:
My greatest pain in this election is not about Buhari or Jonathan. My greatest pain is we Igbos. We are the highest loser in this election. We played a very bad politics.
Especially with the death of APGA in anambra.

Choi what a gross miscalculation from those that were supposed to be highly enlightened

Serious bad market as far as political relevance is concerned

Nothing changes though as citizens as we are always going to be one!
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by AREWA2266: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2015
iluvnaija:
The vote from Lagos, Kaduna,Borno, Kano, Kastina n Co will be like..pick 2, pick 3, pick 3, pick 2, general market, suspension,Last card. Check Up!
lol! sai bhabha!
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by olajide8(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2015
It's time for common sense to prevail- now no PDP support would take nigerian's for granted or a ride- no PDP leader, would tell us to pay for other people's corruption- starting from fuel subsidy, to the scam of PHCN - to subsidy scam - to the NNPC scam* God has decided to allow us determine the change we want with our PVC's
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by sukkot: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2015
Airforce1:

I'm a bit nervous

Seriously
nothing to be nervous about. nigerians are suffering and tthey want change. you should be happy for nigerians as a collective and stop thinking about what you want. it is WE not I. if you think like that you will see there is nothing to be nervous about. lets face it jonathan has been a failure right ? 2015 and they are using car headlights to count votes in the dark. that is a sign of failure right ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by bravolad(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Benue people believed PDP government has failed them. Their governor owed them months of salaries. They were sensible enough to vote based on the failure of PDP and not based on religious sentiments.
Benue is 75percent a Catholic state. They produce the highest number of catholic priests after Igbos. But they voted a muslim brushing sentiments aside.

In the southeast,the story is the opposite. Voting against Buhari based on religious and ethnic sentiments even though it is glaring that Jonathan and PDP has failed them.

Bruh, you are wrong. Those statistics from the East were manipulated by the PDP to increase their chances. Even in Imo state where PDP has failed woefully during their regime, they still manipulated because they are in control of the security apparatus. Thank God they can not do the same in the South west & North.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by kuzee(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2015
dnt be surprise when Gej is declared winner.

we should not set our hope too high
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2015
ComradeAbu:
You 'TIT' FOR ME for 'TAT' !
If you Enugu me I will Kano you
If you Akwa Ibom me I will Kaduna you
If you Rivers me I will Katsina you
If you Anambra me I will Jigawa you
If you Abia me I will Kebbi you
If you Delta me I will Sokoto you
If you Plateau me I will Osun you
If you Ekiti me I will Kogi you
If you Abuja me I will Ogun you
If you Imo me I will Oyo you
If you Nasarawa me I will Ondo you...
AND ..even Kwara you before 10am tomorrow!
Then...if you Otuoke me, I will really 'Daura you for ever!

See creativity grin

Sai Baba! Change is here....grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Emteebee(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2015
ComradeAbu:
You 'TIT' FOR ME for 'TAT' !
If you Enugu me I will Kano you
If you Akwa Ibom me I will Kaduna you
If you Rivers me I will Katsina you
If you Anambra me I will Jigawa you
If you Abia me I will Kebbi you
If you Delta me I will Sokoto you
If you Plateau me I will Osun you
If you Ekiti me I will Kogi you
If you Abuja me I will Ogun you
If you Imo me I will Oyo you
If you Nasarawa me I will Ondo you...
AND ..even Kwara you before 10am tomorrow!
Then...if you Otuoke me, I will really 'Daura you for ever!
Out of pity, we go share the CHANGE wey remain from Kano with them.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by s3nn2x(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2015
itsMrIke:

My brother, I weep for my people. They keep accusing the Northerners of being religious bigots, forgetting that these same people voted Abiola in 93, Obasanjo twice, and GEJ in 2011. We Igbos are so blinded by tribalism and our religious sentiments even to the detriment of our progress as a nation.

I often wonder what people who think a person from their region being in Aso Rock would profit them. Seriously, if someone underperforms why on earth will people clamour to support him to rule for another 4yrs?

I pray we get it right someday. But for now, I remain entirely grateful to the Northerners, Middle Beltans and South Westerns whom have chosen to save our country from impunity.
Which North voted for GEJ in 2011? It was the North Central and South West that voted for GEJ in 2011
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Alezy(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2015
fromnigeria:
My body dey s h a k e!!!!!!!!!
My body dey s h a k e !!!!!!!!!
God finish what you have started and may
thunder strike dead anyone who is detetmined
to block Change, especially from Delta state.
I don't even kw what to say to u. unless not the delta I kw.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by United4lyf(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2015
khassy:

GEJ till 2019

#BackFromBan
GEJ till 2019....in Otueke.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by semid4lyfe(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2015
@ jaybee3, do you mind updating that your result spreadsheet

It is appreciated. Thank you
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Terencebagwell: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2015
Terencebagwell
My body dey s h a k e!!!!!!!!!
My body dey s h a k e !!!!!!!!!
Up APC. Where are all those PDP supporters grin grin grin
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2015
On a lighter note . This is also from a friend....

You River me, I Katsina you,
You Akwa ibom me, I Kaduna you,
You Enugu me, I Kano you,
You Bayelsa me. I Jigawa you,
You Delta me. I Borno you.

Prayer Point .... Father for every Enugu that wants to draw me away from my destiny, Baba raise a Kano for me that will swallow it.

Good morning all
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Acidosis(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Give me two reasons why the Igbos should give their votes to Buhari?

1________ ?

2 ________ ?

If you can give me two (2) answers without referring to GEJ, I will empty my account for you before 12pm.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Babacele: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

It's time for Berem to charge for her political destiny! She has the heart and vision to do this nation proud!

Berem is a natural crusader, and I wouldn't be surprised if she became president!

Jack you can imagine how many e-fans you now have. who says u can't be a councillor in Lagos for a start. With the new culture of free n fair elections being pioneered by Jagaban, you know it is a done deal. for real.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by klas(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2015
s3nn2x:

Which North voted for GEJ in 2011? It was the North Central and South West that voted for GEJ in 2011

The same north central now turned more towards Buhari in 2015. Sumtinrung (in Chinese)
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Babacele: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2015
s3nn2x:

North central is in the south abi?
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by chi4ik4(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2015
sorrow may come in the night but joy comet in the morning. to my fellow GEJ fans, don't give up, it's not over yet. God bless you all. don't even try to counter me because I won't reply u.(APC fans)
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2015
s3nn2x:

Katsina is one of them, cpc got 1.3 pdp 900000
for ur information
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by bosun11(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2015
tinsel:

This is one honest igbo man talking.Am glad you know this
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2015
Acidosis:

Give me two reasons why the Igbos should give their votes to Buhari?

1________ ?

2 ________ ?

If you can give me two (2) answers without referring to GEJ, I will empty my account for you before 12pm.
hahahaha!! How much do you have in your account? grin grin
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by bosun11(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2015
If Benue that should have been won by PDP was handed over to APC, PLEASE WHAT IS LEFT...JUST EDO STATE?

GEJ TILL MAY 29 MEHN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) / Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums / Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.