Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. (63924 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly / Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by Blurry: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Good
Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by ALAYORMII: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by tbaba1234: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2015
It is a good thing, it shows that we are growing. Hopefully, it spreads round the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by muhamm3d: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2015
One sad thing about this is that yoruba people are the most tolerant in Nigeria. This will nver happen in any igbo state, they would rather kill the yoruba candidate than see him win any position. Even the beggars in eastern states are igbos.kaduna and kano are filled wd yoruba pple and other tribes. . Really dnt lik d igbo breed, they will do anyfin against u in their states then want to take over ur own state. Imagine d fo.ol that wants to b gov of lag and cnt speak a word of yoruba. Just imagine d mu.mu.

10 Likes

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by martincbarton: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2015
ok.ooooo. You will be surprised at the cross carpeting in the coming days...

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by folabayo1(f): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2015
Na dem sabi
Notin can stop buhari frm marching into aso rock
Victory is ours
Celebration in a moment
Saibaba
Saibuhari
Ambo nooni
Team Apc

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by modelboy(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2015
teniola55:
bros you dey vex ooh cool
teniola55:
bros you dey vex ooh
Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by alabi484(m): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2015
awon atoko wa baleje iranu gbogbo....
Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by Revolva(m): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2015

In Ajeromi/Ifelodun, which is one of the most densely populated areas in Lagos State and is home to Ajegunle (another Igbo dominated area), the PDP candidate, Mrs. Rita Orji, who also hails from the South-East, defeated Taiwo Adenekan of the APC.

wow i know this woman oo she is my neigbour sha i knew she will win....
Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by bidex(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=nduchucks post=32190714][/quote]
Why wont they lose? they will definitely lose when they refuse to incorporate the igbos into their political agendas.
this will be an eye opener for them next time.

2 Likes

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by shigoslim(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2015
Maybe igbo will liberate yoruba from these sense of slave mentality. I won't be surprise if igbo later become lagos state govrn in the future.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by psalmlolese: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2015
I doubt it if this can happen in the northern part of the country like kano or kaduna. This really shows how libral yoruba people is in this country. Igbo kueun

5 Likes

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by meccuno: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2015
This post is very unnecessary.....what do you stand to benefit from it? What's with the level of tribalism these days?

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by yongnoble(m): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2015
what about the results for the senatorial elections n Lagos? How did APC do?

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by tochstorm(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2015
nduchucks:

I'm sorry sir, but I am simply posting raw news. This does not give you the right to call me a bigot when you don't even know anything about me. You sir are the bigot who got bent out of shape simply because you saw the word "Igbo" in the article. Why do you feel threatened by that?

Sir, the political clout of Igbos in Lagos is growing, whether you like it or not. That is the reality, deal with it.
you just had to go all tribal. typical nairaland style.
Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by anonimi: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Very good development.

It is critically important that Jimi Agbaje and PDP carefully, methodically and emotionlessly STUDY the results to fine tune their campaign strategy and MESSAGES right away for greater assurance of victory at the state assembly and governorship elections on the 11th.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Should I laugh or cry?
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by osamaBUSH(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2015
belabela:
If Yorubas are bigots like you they will not even allow these guys to contest. When will you ever grow up. Lagosians are lagosians. Stop planting tribalism into it.

The only bigots I see around here is you and the people liking what you wrote.

6 Likes

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by BabaO2: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2015
hardywaltz:
Congrats to the Igbo reps

A bigger congrats to our Yoruba brothers..
little minds.
Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by Longman313(m): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Nonsense post
Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to the winners. cool

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by Franchise21(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2015
shortgun:
Hohohohoho

That is to say the presidential results will shock the APC in Lagos.

#APCdontcelebrateyet
APC won in Lagos by over 100k margin

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by TI1919(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to the winners is high time we move on with our life.

grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by Alexchuka(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2015
NO TRIBALISM IN THE SOUTH PLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEEE!!!!!
I HAVE A YOURUBA GIRL FRIEND WEY I LOVE SCATTER UNA DEY SCARE ME OOOO
WE ARE ONE!

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by appini: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2015
If, eventually Buhari wins, I want Nigerians to continually put pressure on the APC to deliver on their promises before the elections.

One of the promise is that of the 24/7 power supply to the people within APC first term in office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by activefibre1(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2015
cat and mouse una still dey this matter?
Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by stepone(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2015
The Yoruba's saw ur cry abt marginalized Igbo's in Lagos that's why those sluts were left for you to contest. if not, you won't even smell it not to talk of presenting yourself as a candidate. I think they want to bring Nigerians back together irrespective of tribe or ethnicity.
Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by duni04(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2015
On one hand this saddens me because we've allowed foreigners, who would not even replicate this kind of gesture in their home states, represent us. On the other hand I'm happy because it shows Yoruba people are tolerant of other tribes and practise modern democracy devoid of tribalism and ethnic affiliation. On the whole its a win-win for the Yorubas. Its shows that elections were indeed free and fair in Lagos. Can't say the same for the states in other regions, especially the SE and SS.

3 Likes

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by khassy(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2015
PDP

GEJ

till 2019
#backfromban

2 Likes

Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by osamaBUSH(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
Great for integration. God bless Nigeria
You kind is what Nigeria needs now. God bless you too.
Re: APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. by bobcharly(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2015
My little experience in politics has taught me
that most people are more emotional than
rational when it comes to who leads. Even
when the evidences r cristal clear, they can't
still live above sentiments. Now its time to
wake up to reality. No matter how I am
tempted, I refuse to sacrifice the destiny of
this nation on d alter of sentiments.
Personally, I'm convinced beyond doubt that
this country needs change. How d change
will turn out, I don't know. But I dare to take
d risk.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) / Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election / Olushola Popoola Denied Visa By Canada Because He Was A Member Of SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.