Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (86122 Views)

Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors / Pictures Of General Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From President Jonathan / Photos: Moment Buhari Received Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by tasallakulu: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
CR77:
Nice job

God bless nigeria

I hope Buhari will call his BH boys to order and bring back our girls
Big fool
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by kindnyce(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
NICE ONE BABA

TELL HIM YOU WONT JAIL

TELL HIM TO TELL MAMA PISS THAT SHE WONT GO TO KIRIKIRI TO SERVE HIM FOOD
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by bashydemy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats my president
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Mayems(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
where are those yelling GEJ till 2019
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Wisdytech(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
HE DESERVES IT!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by MAYOWAAK: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Asari Dokubo trying to escape to Cotonou. Caught by a hunter with Sakabula...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by preselect(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
sad

sad [size=4pt]Lawd have mercy
[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by scarletdp(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ubiero:
I hope everyone who clamored for change are prepared for whatever they see.

As the saying goes, 'What you see is what you get-No complaints'.

All the major offices will soon be manned by the northerners.

If buhari likes make all him village people dey office. If It were I, I'll sack Alison n put my sister n same goes for you. So far refineries can be built and petrol sold below 50 naira a litre or politicians who r cut red handed in looting r dealt with, No wahala. However if he goes der and gets to mumu too, we'll VOTE him out... I can't stand another four years of mediocrity just because I fear the unknown. ... Naija Don decide. CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Hussaini709: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
I rili wnt to commend Gej fr given us d opportunity experience d most credible election in d history of our grt nation.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Donsammi(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
santity100:
PDP achieved little in 16 years.

Don't get carried away like the former president.

Get good and competent, trustworthy advisers which the former president lacks.

Please take advantage of this opportunity we just gave you and build a country of our dream.

1) Electricity ( very very very important)
2) Corruption
3) Infrastructure
4) Security

If you can provide the above list, employment will create itself and foreign investment will be massive because truly we are the GIANT with population of 180 million, we ShAll be great soon.

All the best GMB
All the best APC
God bless the good people of Nigeria
verry true xpecially electricity.. some1 4ward this post to his twitter account
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by anwe: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
It is of great joy that our President GEJ has call in to congratulate GMB. no winner no vanquish, no monkey / baboon blood soaking in the desert, no do or die, what has happened I hope will deepened our democracy and breed the spirit of tolerant. The president has repeatedly said that HIS AMBITION IS NOT WORTH ANY BLOOD OF NIGERIAN, what a NOBLE GENTLEMAN. Congratulations Nigeria !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by dpedro1: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Beware of the election results!!!
Do you remember wot 2moro is 2moro is 1st April

Jega wan do Nigeria April fool.

No be Buhari win ooo
LOLZ. visit my blog www.peddygist..com
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Blackgesus: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
pDude:
Biko where are all the GEJ supporters that were running their mouths carelessly for months and saying #GEJ 2015 on every thread.

Come here, I wan give una sand sand chop grin grin grin

That is how you receive a phone call like a boss wink
U no trust? All of them go don open new accounts by nw to save their faces
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by dapsonlou(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Janet101:
Sai BAba, congratulations sir

In other news FFK booked his flight to Mexican
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Epic!!! Now lets set up a committee to ensure Jonathan, his elephant wife as well as their belongings arrive otueke safely.

The committee shall handle the logistics of relocating the drunk fisherman back to the creeks where he truly belongs.

Ineptitude & cluelessness has been kick out, thanks to Nigerians.

Now lets see what that fat militant Asari Dokubo can do.. It's time to put his money where his mouth is.

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by darediamond(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Only if he perform by beginning to move motion heavily against IMUNITY Of All Political public office holders and Empower Proper EFCC and there counterparts.
If does not start from there, you Nigerians will curse him more than you cursed GEJ before his four years nak!!
Note my words!
sincerenigerian:
GEJ till May 29.

GMB till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by UTEWUOJO: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
YES!!!!!!! DAT IS MY GENERAL

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Samirana360(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
TrackCee:

Yeah, but now let's see whether or not he'll free the "slaves."
And who ar d slaves?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by ud4u: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
VERY SOON NA CRY U GO DEY CRY[b][/b]
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by CR77(f): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Na lie i talk
franciskaine:
you wan start abi!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by daresimon(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Abeg wey all the association of witches and wizards wey dey run deir mouth?

Sai buhari jor.

Gej till May 28
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Anseth(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:
I am proud to call Buhari my PRESIDENT.

As Jonathan concedes defeat.....

GEJ has earned my respect for life.. he has shown why he is an elderly statesman..
GMB never did same when he lost to GEJ 4years ago..
or all other elections he has lost.. I imagined if buhari had lost the election.. hmmmmm....
no wonder people call you all sorts of negative names yet you remained calm and collective..I know your move have surprised many even me...
GEJ ..I salute you..
let's wait and see the Change they cry for..
peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by ceedeez: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
History will remember GOODLUCK JONATHAN. I await this change.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by horlaxymoney(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
M feeling d change ryt from here... So happi

We love u baba
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by SirShymexx: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Looool.

So, GEJ is gone, no? - he and his cronies need to be arrested and locked up for crimes against humanity and extreme corruption.

Where is my doozy, Truckpusher? Brev, good sportsmanship, accept defeat and don't blow up ya region like black folks did during the LA riots lol.

What were you lot thinking going against the almighty NE/NW based on how naij was constructed? SS/SE had no chance whatsoever. The biggest losers in the scheme of things are the Igbo elites - they hijacked GEJ's government with a covert coup. But I won't bet against this counter-coup cos it might be bloody. If you are a student of naij history, you should know that the power base in the North don't forgive easily. Forgiveness is a sin to them, and revenge is karma.

Yoruba elites and the ordinary naija people are the biggest winners in the power play. They almost flopped at the 99th hour but they got it right, despite the low turnout of voters. They took the almighty dollars, and still delivered in a sly way. Apart from the Ekiti governor, who is fighting for his life. He is goner now.

Interesting election, I must say lol.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by 0955eb027(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Omo, I jst dey happy... M using dis medium to say a very big tank u to President Goodluck Jonathan for accepting defeat. It s an uncommon Gesture. God bless NIGERIA. GOD bless GMB, GOD bless GEJ and dose dat ve wished d general Bad. God bless us all.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by vizboy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Am for gej. But congrats to the president elect.

ONE OF THE BEAUTY OF DEMOCRACY.

SAI BABA
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by CR77(f): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ode, ewu, nzuzu tongue tongue
tasallakulu:
Big fool
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Haich(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
toh, mun gode wa allah sai apc...sai buhari...sai katsina gida na..sai nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by wordychap: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations buhari
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by millionboi(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
J
Canme4u:
Orubebe was shouting for over 20mins...Jega only said 3-4 sentences. That is the greatest difference between a learned Prof and an area boy

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere
4get it Jega just proved dat thy is notin lik 1nigeria 2day.......2tribalistic
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by shadfoye: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
BBC,LONDON ONLINE HAS CONFIRM CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE SEND BY EX PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

Here's the link...

www.bbc.com/news/live/world-africa-32128631?live_variant=nonjs

Live Reporting
By Damian Zane, Lucy Fleming, Farouk Chothia and Clare Spencer
All times stated are UK
Update
'Phone call happened'
Posted at 19:10
PR Nigeria, which sends out messages on behalf of Nigeria's PDP party, has confirmed President
Jonathan's phone call to Gen Buhari accepting defeat in the presidential election, reports the BBC's
Will Ross from Abuja. "No more doubting Thomases" is their message.
Celebrating in Kaduna
A resident of Kaduna state, north of Nigeria's capital, Abuja, sent in these pictures to the BBC Hausa
service via Whatsapp of people taking to the streets to celebrate Gen Buhari's victory in the
presidential election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.