Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (86103 Views)

Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors / Pictures Of General Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From President Jonathan / Photos: Moment Buhari Received Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Kellxpensive(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nija go smell am hot .....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by EmekaBlue(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
OK....make i watch u work..na here all of us dey
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by spenpe: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
To become the President is one thing, to deliver your promises is another ball game entirely ***Best of luck GMB****** let's see by 2019
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Checkout10: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Election Promo : Guess who wins & Get Free
1000 Recharge Cards

Dont Dull You Can Win !!!!!

Now Africans Gist wants to Share free
Recharge Cards Just 1000
Register Login - Add your Comments on who will Win the Election

Read more : http://africansgist.com/politics/election-promo-guess-who-wins-get-free-1000-recharge-cards/
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by erudean: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:
GEJ till May 29.

GMB till 2023.
Stupid input at the moment.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by sonofjos(m): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
I am sad gentle & kind Jonah lost! But am happy that he immediately congratulated his oponent! Johnah would b love & respected in d UNIVERSE! The cabals around him decieved him but are now ashame.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by D9ty7(m): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Its a new dawn in Nigeria, the begining of governance from a different angle(APC) regardless of the candidate I supported throughout the electioneering period(campaign & voting) the interest of Nigeria should come first.
I wish to congratulate General Buhari, just like President Jonathan did as exactly 5:15pm this evening.
God bless Nigeria and for the first time in my life, I am saying SAI BUHARI with all sincerity.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
The truth of the matter is --bokoharam really destroy the GJ administration,just hope incoming administration will put long lasting solution to it and
 learn from the outgoing adm.---- because this has been the main and only valid reason some we voters vote out GJ----congrats GMB
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by ELGREF(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
With giant information and experience Nigerian has gather for the past 16 years has ignite hight demand of good government, I hereby congratulate general mohamed buhari for greatest victory of giant war, I wish you long life and wright knowledge of God to meet up with the giant masses demand
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by jericco1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
sipping my purple ciroc..... said buhari
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Checkout10: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
1000 Recharge Cards

Recharge Cards Just 1000

Read more : http://africansgist.com/politics/election-promo-guess-who-wins-get-free-1000-recharge-cards/
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by TheMadame(f): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to my president elect. This shows the resilience of the Nigerian. If you try and fail continue to try again until you suceed.
General Buhari,you must hit the ground running and tackle the problems of electricity,shelter,security,corruption,employment and reuniting the people of Nigeria. I love you as my president and I am so proud to be a Nigerian right now. We can be great again.
Sai Buhari. Sai Baaabaaa!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
The only thing I'm excited about is that,at least the prediction of America that Nigeria will be no more by 2015 will not come true;shame on America! I'm indifferent about who wins,whether gmb or gej,I don't care,all I want is for the lost glory of my country to be returned.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by IbnuUche(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:
GEJ till May 29.

GMB till 2023.
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by moj2015(f): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
I congratulate you sir.

Sai Buhari

Sai Baba
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by promise3048(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
see hw Nigerians are just blindly marching to military rule with sharia law by their side where there will be no freedom of speech,and d man(buhari) is laughing at dem cos he have brainwash dem and his boys(boko haram) are happy cos they have successfully cum to pilot nigeria to her doom or do they think we dnt knw

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Checkout10: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
1000 Recharge Cards

Recharge Cards Just 1000

1000 Recharge Cards

Recharge Cards Just 1000

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by buJu234: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ should be celebrated as a hero in Nigeria democratic history because he brought free and fair presidential election.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Checkout10: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
1000 Recharge Cards

Recharge Cards Just 1000

1000 Recharge Cards

Recharge Cards Just 1000

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Haur1404: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
We should all celebrate President Ebele Goodluck Jonathan for accepting defeat which is not easy. And for saving millions of lives of Nigerians by not creating a scenario where we are not sure of tomorrow. For this, he has demonstrated that he is a true leader and a blessing to the people of this country. Remember he said that no Nigerian should kill or maim himself or herself because of his presumed 2015 second term ambition, saying that “any ambition I have at any time is not worth the blood of Nigerians.”

We should also celebrate GMB for his doggedness. If you don't give up, you will get there. Nigeria is greater than GEJ and GMB. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by DzTzl(f): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
4bobo:
[size=18pt] I JUST RECEIVED AN URGENT NEWS NOW THAT TEMITEMI1, THE PROGRAMMED ROBOT, HAS MALFUNCTIONED , IS IT TRUE??[/size]
what of barcanista?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Checkout10: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
1000 Recharge Cards

Recharge Cards Just 1000

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by oladimeji09(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Baba

Congratulation sir
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by olalekan1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Not that Nigerians love Buhari that much but they are tired of PDP domination and they said CHANGE to that and it happened.This is an opportunity for GMB to prove to Nigerian that he is now a democrat.

PDP will never forget GEJ, I wonder what will become of the party after this.

Make we dey pray make nothing bad happen to GMB before May 29, GEJ is a pretender.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Jerrite(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
some people will be like 'bike! bike!! ehen,
hw much from aso villa to otuoke'
some others go be like 'my husband is fail
before, let us repeat becos he loving
abuja' okrika loading
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Samunique(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:
I am proud to call Buhari my PRESIDENT.

As Jonathan concedes defeat.....
Good, congrats to him and also the out going president GEJ !!!

But one question is left unanswered, if it was the other way round, what will the reactions be?

Kudos to Gej for congratulating his opponent even before the official declaration !!!

Hope APC supporters will learn from this noble character !!!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by sylaz(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
promise3048:
see hw Nigerians are just blindly marching to military rule with sharia law by their side where there will be no freedom of speech,and d man(buhari) is laughing at dem cos he have brainwash dem and his boys(boko haram) are happy cos they have successfully cum to pilot nigeria to her doom or do they think we dnt knw
take yourself and your bullshvt and get on the bullshvt bus.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by erudean: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
pDude:
Biko where are all the GEJ supporters that were running their mouths carelessly for months and saying #GEJ 2015 on every thread.

Come here, I wan give una sand sand chop grin grin grin

That is how you receive a phone call like a boss wink
This kind of irresponsible talk is no longer necessary at this moment. Let's follow the steps of our great leaders like President Jonathan who is at this moment been celebrated all over the world for his bravery.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by mickyarams: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:
I am proud to call Buhari my PRESIDENT.

As Jonathan concedes defeat.....

Time to pally up with the no nonsense General before he throws him in prison.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by promise3048(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tabtab:
The truth of the matter is --bokoharam really destroy the GJ administration,just hope incoming administration will put long lasting solution to it and
 learn from the outgoing adm.---- because this has been the main and only valid reason some we voters vote out GJ----congrats GMB
i love people who say d truth and d truth will set u free cos nigerians dnt knw wat they are into cos d devil we know(GEJ) is beta than d devil we dnt knw(GMB), cos no one is a saint
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Haich(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
promise3048:
guy be matured abeg..if e pain u jx shhhh..
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Demdem(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonah-daft still needs to go to jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.