Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (86125 Views)

Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors / Pictures Of General Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From President Jonathan / Photos: Moment Buhari Received Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by erudean: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
IbnuUche:
grin grin grin
Foooool!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by IbnuUche(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
@ Last Dee day has come & the winners emerge.
onye ndidi na eli ofe ukpo.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by promise3048(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Haich:
guy be matured abeg..if e pain u jx shhhh..
buhari is corrupt an a criminal only God knws wat he have in stock fmus
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Baraac(f): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
The entrance of prof Yemi Osinbajo was the game changer in this election[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Haich(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
I hear u man..bt pls this ar nt the typ of comment u should be typin nw...wts done is done..me i like peace..u no lyk peace
promise3048:
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Fulaman198(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
CR77:
Nice job

God bless nigeria

I hope Buhari will call his BH boys to order and bring back our girls

Another butthurt GEJ fan loll I laugh in Fulfulde

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by MrCEO69(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
akpumping7720:
Gba fun oga eee. Finally. This is a lesson to each and everyone of us. For the fact that we ave been failing doesn't mean we are a failure, it might be dat we haven't associate with the right person(s) that will lead us to the 'Promise Land'.
I just pray that Buhari shouldn't betray the likes of Tinubu and co who masterminded his attainment to the number one seat.
Once again...... #Congratulationsir
Sai Baba! Sai Buhari!!
what kind of betray do u mean... Not giving him his share of the nation loot... Or what? Corruption still exit in apc... With the likes of TINUBU nd OBJ etc..
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Fulaman198(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
promise3048:

Name a place and time when Buhari was ever corrupt. I think you need a lesson in history.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
so since GMB is now our new president so dont forget what you want to change ,ok at you nani .we want 5# to be equal to 1$ so i will be paying 90# for my blog www.africastory22. ,so car ,and other import tool they sould help us to repair our refineries so the price of crude oil will be around 30# so and other things ,you also can join my blog with www.aficastory22./login/
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Aida13: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
I feel just the same way I did when Obama won the US Presidency that first time...the elation was so high and I thank God for a peaceful victory for the General...

[size=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA[/size]

!!!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lesson learnt-NEVER GIVE UP ON UR DREAM! REMAIN RESILENT! If gmb can, u can!...oh sweet wind of change.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Eguonor1: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
THIS I BELIEVE IS THE VICTORY OF NIGERIANS AND NOT GMB AND THE PRICE WON IS SOMETHING CLOSER TO TRUE DEMOCRACY. THE CALL WAS GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH, HOWBEIT UNCERTAIN IF THE CALL WAS FOR THE GREATER GOOD. THE CALL WAS HEARD AND HEEDED ALRIGHT!

NA GODI WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
DzTzl:
what of barcanista?
THAT ONE WILL DO 2 THINGS
commit suicide or deactivate account
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by CR77(f): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
na-achị ọchị ọma tongue tongue
Fulaman198:

Another butthurt GEJ fan loll I laugh in Fulfulde
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by malachytochukwu(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have one choice left... To love Buhari as my president, i wish him long life and good health.... For the first time.. #sai Buhari my president
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by duni04(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigeria's own Abraham Lincoln! He's been contesting for the Presidency since 2003! Dogged and uncompromising! Even when some joked and laughed at him and said he would never be President, he fought on. Since 2003!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by toluleke(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yes the only man i can ever accept as my president.

time to kick APC out in lagos.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
LewisO:
Sai Baba.
Why blue? I love green.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by HouseT: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Integrity..integrity.....you always win in the end..only if men can listen to you via persistence and honesty, the end of stagnation and corruption has come...no more rains of money for politicians..Thank God PDP accepts defeat..case close congrats Nigerian's....sai baba...sai buhari...

This is a revolution that just gave birth to a new Nigeria...A Nigeria we desire..a Nigeria we can sleep with our doors open...a Nigeria we can all benefit and feel the impact of our oyel money..i can smell peace and orderliness in this new Government...This celebration should includes both GEJ fans who had stood with Jonathan till the end..and also president Jonathan himself for accepting defeat without taking us to court and wasting our money on lawyers....God bless You all .One nation.. One Nigeria..Prof Jega you have made history and a great mark in this country. We will forever remember your courage in the midst of pressure.WE LOVE YOU...ONE LOVE..PEACE.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Shakeyrat(f): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulation to you sir.GOODLUCK!!!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by khalifa3xd: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
A P C sai BABA
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Buhari...thank God for finally answering our prayers...yippie...
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by toluleke(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Next president PROF OSINBAJO in 8years time
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
erudean:

This kind of irresponsible talk is no longer necessary at this moment. Let's follow the steps of our great leaders like President Jonathan who is at this moment been celebrated all over the world for his bravery.

I will say what I want to, whenever I want to angry angry angry

For month on end, I saw #GEJ 2015 on every sngle thread on Nairaland until I was choking on it angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by eedrees(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Samirana360:
let's wish buhari goodluck!!! He's a fighter! He reminds me of abraham lincoln.....

#nevergiveup
Hmmmm...like say u don meet abraham lincoln before
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by tete7000(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
I wish Nigeria the best. I congratulate the President-elect, I wish the retiring President best in his future endeavours. It was a wonderful contest and at the end of the day Nigerians won. It is time to put the past behind us and look ahead with hope. I earnestly pray that APC does not break our hearts, I pray they fulfil their promises, I pray in the next four years or even before then we won't be shouting for change again but rather for continuity.
In the meantime, I take my own consolation from the words of the scripture - 'It is better to trust in the Lord than to depend on men, it is better to trust in the Lord than to depend on Human Leaders - (Ps.118:8-9)'. Even if Buhari fails (I pray he doesn't), I won't be disappointed because my trust is in the Lord. Whatever happens, my future is secured. May the Peace of God reigns in our land - Amen.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Janet101(f): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=dapsonlou post=32215061]

In other news FFK booked his flight to Mexican [/

Eh ya...i think I should give him some money

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Rhebekah(f): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
where are d #Team Gej?# tongue
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Bonapart(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
biafranqueen:
Congrats to APC and the General!
We hope that you and your leaders will change your ways. Buhari has already given amnesty for your past sins.
I am happy to see that GEJ has continued to be a gentleman I hope his party members follow suit and preach and practice peace!
The fight was a good one and I just want to let you know APC no mess up cause we dey watch you like hawk watch prey!

Once again Congrats to APC leaders and followers on a close battle!

i heard they made his(Jonathan's) administration ungovernable
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by ignis: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations sir
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by gulfer: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
There are so many monikers that are being deactivated right now. I only need wish they will come out like one Otuoke man to congratulate the apc e-rats on NL shocked cool
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by LewisO: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Herzumpther:
Why blue? I love green.
Why?

With this "Georgia" font too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.