Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (86126 Views)

Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors / Pictures Of General Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From President Jonathan / Photos: Moment Buhari Received Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by phaulzoe(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai baba.......sai buhari....... Change ya zo
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Samirana360(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
eedrees:

Hmmmm...like say u don meet abraham lincoln before
Yes bro...he was my classmate in Washington
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
LewisO:

Why?

With this "Georgia" font too?
Why did you change it?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by promise3048(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fulaman198:

Name a place and time when Buhari was ever corrupt. I think you need a lesson in history.
wot do you knw about history wait and see when your fada will be flogged in d street u tink buhari is jonathan a civilian u dnt knw he is a general
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by 14DUI(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Abeg i need 100 likes for my General and my new president....
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by olurotimi1: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Like it or not buhari has failed. Anyway we are waiting for lower fuel price and one dollar to one naira. tongue
biafranqueen:
Congrats to APC and the General!
We hope that you and your leaders will change your ways. Buhari has already given amnesty for your past sins.
I am happy to see that GEJ has continued to be a gentleman I hope his party members follow suit and preach and practice peace!
The fight was a good one and I just want to let you know APC no mess up cause we dey watch you like hawk watch prey!

Once again Congrats to APC leaders and followers on a close battle!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by kokumo1949: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
I am of the view that the actual winners in this are Nigerians , President G E Jonathan for congratulating the GMB and Gen. M Buhari.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by ghazab74(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
oluwafemim:
YES,IT IS DONE NOW,THE WAR IS OVER,THANK YOU JESUS.
yes. O d storm is over.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by LewisO: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Herzumpther:
Why did you change it?
I changed it for some reason.

Not, something i will be telling u in public!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by ewizard1: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
where are those GEJ till 2019 phoolishFools?

They gone dumb already!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by okotv(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Herzumpther:
Why did you change it?
I want you to calm down.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by biafranqueen: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
olurotimi1:
Like it or not buhari has failed. Anyway we are waiting for lower fuel price and one dollar to one naira. tongue
Yesoo don't mind them when dey eye clear in 6 months they will see who Tinubu really is!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by teadrake(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
seun should ban nairaland Jonathanian till eternity!!!?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by eightsin(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
If it was Buhari, would he have congratulated Jonathan?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by teadrake(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
ewizard1:
where are those GEJ till 2019 phoolishFools?

They gone dumb already!
bros,they've been sent on exile.congrats bro
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
okotv:
I want you to calm down.
Thanks. Sorry I overreacted.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by expozey(f): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Take heart Jonathan. Your indecision and your wife's indiscretion contributed in no small measure to your defeat.
Congratulations Buhari. Now you have a second chance to make things right. No excuses this time
God bless Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by okotv(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Herzumpther:
Thanks. Sorry I overreacted.
just know that we can discuss anything on whatsapp for now although from tomorrow I won't have time again for long chats like these past days.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by nwadiuko1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
pDude:
Biko where are all the GEJ supporters that were running their mouths carelessly for months and saying #GEJ 2015 on every thread.

Come here, I wan give una sand sand chop grin grin grin

That is how you receive a phone call like a boss wink
ever heard about being magnanimous in victory?......this is a time to heal and build the country and not apportion blame......
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
All GEJ's thugs,GEJ has called the people's General to congratulate him.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by scarletdp(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
promise3048:
wot do you knw about history wait and see when your fada will be flogged in d street u tink buhari is jonathan a civilian u dnt knw he is a general

How old is this guy? Wake up. This is not 1820. Kai.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations your excellency Major General Muhammed Buhari.
May your tenure be a peaceful one
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Autoreply(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
hotgunz:
How una tell knw say na GEJ d call una b witch?
Talking about WITCH. WERE ALL THOSE WITCHES WAI SAY DEM DON ALREADY DECLARE GEJ WINNER OF THIS ELECTION THAT TIME? grin grin grin Una go fear fear
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by TrackCee: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Samirana360:

And who ar d slaves?

Metaphorically speaking, the average Nigerian has been enslaved in a cesspool of corruption for the longest time.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
okotv:
just know that we can discuss anything on whatsapp for now although from tomorrow I won't have time again for long chats like these past days.
Okay.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by hajlat(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lesson 1: Beware of people you surround yourself with. Lesson 2: Don't be a woman wrapper. Lesson 3: Change is inevitable. Lesson 4: When there's life there's hope.Never say die,up man and try. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by seangy4konji: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
No love lost...

We won.

We are one Nigeria.!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Fulaman198(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
promise3048:

Real cowardly to bring my father into this. I wouldn't expect anything more from a coward without balls.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Fulaman198(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
CR77:
na-achị ọchị ọma tongue tongue

That's Igbo right? It's more like Mi maayi jaleede in Fulfulde language.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Fulaman198(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
seangy4konji:
No love lost...

We won.

We are one Nigeria.!!!

Well said indeed we are
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by mrintellectual(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
pDude:
Biko where are all the GEJ supporters that were running their mouths carelessly for months and saying #GEJ 2015 on every thread.

Come here, I wan give una sand sand chop grin grin grin

That is how you receive a phone call like a boss wink
Congrats to the gen.
But that looks more like a boy who just received a call frm his uncle in America
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by nwaanambra1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
biafranqueen:
Congrats to APC and the General!
We hope that you and your leaders will change your ways. Buhari has already given amnesty for your past sins.
I am happy to see that GEJ has continued to be a gentleman I hope his party members follow suit and preach and practice peace!
The fight was a good one and I just want to let you know APC no mess up cause we dey watch you like hawk watch prey!

Once again Congrats to APC leaders and followers on a close battle!

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.