Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

"I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari (43399 Views)

Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP / I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari / I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by free2ryhme: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=ketekete post=32211732]“I am so proud of my husband and the team who have worked hard to make this happen. Nigerians are aware now more than ever that the people have the power to sway the fate of a nation. We must see this as a triumphant show of democracy, a change for the better. I am excited for the future of this nation as We now have a mandate for Change.I too have watched with bated breath as the results have been announced. It has been a gripping day for democracy in Nigeria.” – Buhari’s Wife “Aisha Buhari” tweets

Sai Baba cheesy cheesy grin grin grin..

Source: https://twitter.com/IamAishaBuhari

Learn More: http://ketekete.com/i-am-so-proud-of-my-husband-buharis-wife-aisha-buhari-tweets/[/quote

sai buhari
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by onosprince(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
kjasja
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by kindnyce(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
NO YOU ALONE

THE WHOLE NIGERIANS AND THE BLACK RACE IS PROUD OF HIM FOR HID DOGGEDNESS

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by pretydiva(f): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Here comes d newest 1st lady

2 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
Chai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Mbaka told us but we didn't listen ooh!, instead we blindly followed the Useless, Clueless, Slowpoke called Jona.. Anybody that know him should tell him to return our name ooh!! Both d Ebele and Azikiwe, we dnt want to have anything to do with that Failure.
u burst my belle,just Make sur u work okorocha,he is the next president

3 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Beamborla(f): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Do not forget to always call your husband to order whenever he is getting carried away.

Pls, do not attempt to rule through him.

Pls, keep yourself out of politics.

Biko, give him nothing but sound advice that would benefit Nigerians.

...in four years from now, I pray you would be able to boldly tell the whole world that you are proud of him just like you have done today.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
let's see what you and your illiterate husband can do.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by bigwig97(m): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
if you know gej can stil win, share. but if you are sure he's a loser, like
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss sekem
Beamborla:
Do not forget to always call your husband to order whenever he is getting carried away.

Pls, do not attempt to rule through him.

Pls, keep yourself out of politics.

Biko, give him nothing but sound advice that would benefit Nigerians.

...in four years from us, I pray you would be able to boldly tell the whole world that you are proud of him just like you have done today.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by kliq(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Be thankful to Nigerians undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by eCollynzo: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
This woman will be worse than Patience if Buhari doesn't lock her up in the kitchen

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Mimienudles(f): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
idupaul:
What a selfish comment.... First she should commend the ordinary Nigerians that spent all day at the polls to make sure her husband was elected... The use of the letter I is the first red flag for a selfish and greedy person.
Very Selfish!

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Jwonder(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ipledge:
u burst my belle,just Make sur u work okorocha,he is the next president

My Broda!!! Jona dey make me vex! Dat man no sharp at all
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Beamborla(f): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ipledge:
kiss kiss kiss kiss sekem
Where have you been?
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Khd95(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ilamina:
she looks wicked

I preferred Patience
shes finner dan dat shrek.like sheppoo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....................u can help her carry her ghana must gos back 2 otueke wink wink

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by bigwig97(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
googlepikin:
you are literate abi? why didn't you contest? #just saying

3 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Optional2(f): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Who wont b proud of his or her partner
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by edgyslim: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ilamina:
she looks wicked

I preferred Patience

Upload your mum's picture. Let's see...

2 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
First Lady Ma, ride on. I love your use of words...enough of bro....ken inglish! Now we have a first lady that can represent us without letting us down. Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by creepsyme(f): 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls where is fani kayode?
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by tedid1st: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
idupaul:
What a selfish comment.... First she should commend the ordinary Nigerians that spent all day at the polls to make sure her husband was elected... The use of the letter I is the first red flag for a selfish and greedy person.

#HATERZ

4 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by sukkot: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
the queen of daura

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by IYANGBALI: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
kai see correct oyinbo without stones,dis one no be like mama peace wey na so so stones peace go dey chew for her grammar. Una our new first lady fine no be small,she even fine pass obama wife. FIRST LADY TO SURE JU CARRY GO JO.

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Forwetinnah: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yeye dey smell..sway votes with under age voters. Let's see the wonders your mallam will perform since he's super man
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wow now we have one educated first lady. Phew

2 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by mattkelly: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
she would end up being tinubu's second wife..lol..Abeg na joke i dey ohhh..lol
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by MAYOWAAK: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Soon Nigerian women will use "Jega" to insult their husbands. "Didn't you see Jega so calm and collected, be shouting like grinding machine and ORUBEBE....Hmmm

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
Chai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Mbaka told us but we didn't listen ooh!, instead we blindly followed the Useless, Clueless, Slowpoke called Jona.. Anybody that know him should tell him to return our name ooh!! Both d Ebele and Azikiwe, we dnt want to have anything to do with that Failure.

Sai Buhari!! (See wetin dis bayelsa mumu don make me say! )
Hahahahahahaha Gej fans don dey port to Buhari oooooo!!!!! #SignOfVictory!!!!
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by IYANGBALI: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
googlepikin:
kai see painment and frustration

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Ilamina(f): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
edgyslim:

Upload your mum's picture. Let's see...
fcck off

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Khd95(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
u shall reign beyond dia widest imagination.....mama ppeeees go dy envy u like die grin grin ;Dis woman fresh die cool
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
apoti:
This simple paragraph from Aisha makes more sense than all the words PEJ has said over the last five years.

How true!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video / INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.