Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

"I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari (43406 Views)

Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP / I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari / I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by johnnyblakes(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
Chai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Mbaka told us but we didn't listen ooh!, instead we blindly followed the Useless, Clueless, Slowpoke called Jona.. Anybody that know him should tell him to return our name ooh!! Both d Ebele and Azikiwe, we dnt want to have anything to do with that Failure.

Sai Buhari!! (See wetin dis bayelsa mumu don make me say! )

All you saying is Trash, all i know is that i don't associate with failure!

My Broda my sorry ooh!!..
we thank God for change,but my brother don't u think its too early to say who d failure is?

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by shakiru991(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Allahu Akbar

Masha Allah

Sai Buhari
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by stunning4real: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
idupaul:
What a selfish comment.... First she should commend the ordinary Nigerians that spent all day at the polls to make sure her husband was elected... The use of the letter I is the first red flag for a selfish and greedy person.
na wa ooo. The woman said she was proud of her hubby and d team that work hard. What x will she have said.
Na wa for all these Tanoids oooo
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Jwonder(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
johnnyblakes:
we thank God for change,but my brother don't u think its too early to say who d failure is?

My Broda, Jona no try at all
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by bussy2020(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
See flawless right up. Thumbs up woman of change. If it were to be Mrs GEJ enough bomb would have bin detonated. Am proud of u woman of virtue. Let Mrs GEJ go and read for jamb.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 7:09am On Apr 01, 2015
You mean proud of your "grand husband"? grin
He deserves it!
4th time is a charm!

No more sexxx for you ma! grin
"TOKUNBO HUSBAND SNATCHER"! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2015
qasmah:
Bad belle na im dey worry u.she fine no be small
na lie...u no sabi wetin b fine
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2015
She speaks English too!
This is how a First Lady should speak and carry herself.
I am proud to be associated with APC.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by jnrbayano(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
She speaks English too!
This is how a First Lady should speak and carry herself.
I am proud to be associated with APC.

So if I'm deficient in English Language I'm no good?
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

Hahahahaha, u don turn to PEJ?
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

My granny struggled with English too but carried herself with grace and wisdom that such "deficiency" was not noticeable.
So its not about being good or bad.
How are ya?
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by jnrbayano(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

My granny struggled with English too but carried herself with grace and wisdom that such "deficiency" was not noticeable.
So its not about being good or bad.
How are ya?

Okay but she is still our first lady.

I'm alright and you? smiley
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

Okay but she is still our first lady.

I'm alright and you? smiley

I give respect to whom respect is due. Make PEJ go siddon.

I am fine too, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye With Tony Anenih And Kema Chikwe In Throwback Photo / PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC / Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.