Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) (80151 Views)

Dino Melaye, Dangote, Otedola And Saraki Hang Out Together (Photos) / Sanusi And Dangote Visit Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Dangote Visit Saraki Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by ollyboi123(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to both GMB and GEJ
This is a start of a new era .. Which without GEJ wouldn't have happened .. He embrace PVC , and brought Goodluck to us all .. A blessing in disguise .. I voted Buhari but in the next four years if he fails to deliver .. Let's vote him out until we get it right ..

God bless APC supporters
God bless PDP supporters
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by foxyac3(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Just Ended Goodluck Administration. (J.E.G.A)
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Najwal: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
tayoxx:
no ooo we no gree....those pple must be investigated....Make dem no gum body o

chai make him first deal with dstv....I wan dey watch full epl with 3500

Na u sure pass grin
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by ruffDiamond: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
that otedole na c.r.i.m.i.na.l make buhari no trust am at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by shegsrules(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
waiting to see ffk come to terms with reality, as fayose just cover shame sharp sharp
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by andyanders: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Femi againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn? These men cannot sleep and wait for this man to enter? They want to start using him again?

Thieves in Nigeria who has been with PDP have started romancing with Buhari. Well, unless he wants to fall like Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Bitojoe(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
now that he has been elected, let him release those girls whom they planned and kidnap. and let him tell his bokohara mv boys to stop.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by smsshola(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari shu becarefu with all ds sycophant ooooo.No b d same ppu donate fo PDP... the real hero are d Nigerians and above all Tinubu like him or hate him.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by pembisco(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
and the curuption continues... recycled thieves
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by andyanders: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tomorrow you will now see Remi Fani Kayode coming back to romance with APC.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by stagger: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
The realignment of interests has begun. Buhari should by now know who the real "change" patriots are and those who are part of the old order.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Waspy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
boladez:
Im I seeing double is that not Femi Otedola and Dangote that used to follow Jona all over the place? Ha life!

Jona has gone down as the most incompetent president in the history of Nigeria and he will travel the cold , lonely path of rejection till his dying days.......all because of the insincere and unintelligent people he surrounded himself with ...people like Orubebe and these rich Any Government in Power money bags like femi, Dangote etc etc

All human beings should live and learn!
They all took advantage of the poor man's cluelessness
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by deebsman1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
boladez:
Im I seeing double is that not Femi Otedola and Dangote that used to follow Jona all over the place? Ha life!

Jona has gone down as the most incompetent president in the history of Nigeria and he will travel the cold , lonely path of rejection till his dying days.......all because of the insincere and unintelligent people he surrounded himself with ...people like Orubebe and these rich Any Government in Power money bags like femi, Dangote etc etc

All human beings should live and learn!
so GMB too should learn
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by teadrake(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
am beginning to like my country called Nigeria. we've truly woken up from our past slumber. now lets sanitize the whole rotted economy starting with sanusi allegation of $20million down to Allison madueke 10billion private jet
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by jingh(f): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Sai Nigeria
tribal and religion bigot, what is d next thing to do after buhari don win

1) kill yourself
2) commit suicide
3) delete account
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Boss13: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have to say the truth, just like I have been outspoken against president jonathan, this is nonsense. These are the same men that brought shame to jonathan. President buhari should be mindful of them. I remember vividly how they romance jonathan. He must curb these men out and serve the people

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by jingh(f): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bitojoe:
now that he has been elected, let him release those girls whom they planned and kidnap. and let him tell his bokohara mv boys to stop.
do you know that oloriburuku ni e ?
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:
all these men and Any government in power mentality! grin

I hope they know GMB is miles apart from gej, so make everyone sit up

U DEY MIND THEM!

THEY DONATED BILLIONS TO GEJ AND WE THE MASSES DONATED OUR WIDOWS MITE TO OUR PRESIDENT AND AS OUR PRESIDENT WON THRU THE COLLECTIVE STRUGGLE OF THE MASSES NOW THEM WAN COME FORM FRIEND OF THE NEW PRESIDENT.

THEY ARE IN FOR A SHOCKER!
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
jingh:
tribal and religion bigot, what is d next thing to do after buhari don win

1) kill yourself[size=28pt]
2) commit suicide[/size]
3) delete account

THE MODAFUKA SHOULD GO HANG HIMSELF LIKE THE JUDAS HE IS! angry
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by kindnyce(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
nice one nice moves

NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN..

NIGERIA SHALL RISE AGAIN...

NIGERIA SHALL SURMOUNT ALL HER PROBLEMS

NIGERIA SHALL TAKE HER RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THE COMITY OF NATIONS

TOGETHER WE SHALL OVERCOME

GOD BLESS GMB

GOD BLESS PYO

GOD BLESS APC

GOD BLESS NLDERS

GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN MASSES
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by 989900: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
The Cabals! Never relenting! 'Never carry last'!
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Before nko? Otedola Na classic AGIP i.e "any government in power" yet he is wasting his time sucking up to GMB because Buhari will act in the interest of what will improve the lives of ordinary Nigerians and not the already fat bank balance of billionaires like Otedola et al.

I really wish it'll actually be so. At least, let's see what he will have to offer people.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by eedriyz(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
I don die, these cabals again?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Kollyk11(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dey don start again abi.na so dem go greet jona wey.if u (buhari) wanna move far do away with dis kind of ppl.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by guttentag(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Did any of these mofo vote?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by buJu234: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
I beg buhari some of these guys were the ones that added to the cuelessness of Jona ooo... So b warn..

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by guttentag(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Even the sponsorers of boko haram will Congratulate him

What a world

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by uyplus(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
zeb04:
talking bad about jonathan dosent add to your miserable life, take a clue from the people's general.

Jonathan only problem was his bad advicers which I pray won't be the same for buhari.
I voted for change but I still respect the mature,everpeaceful Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Hey Zeb.. I'm stalking you so badly..
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by mbulela: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rotten Agip.
Wanting to protect their investments and entrench the monopoly grants them.
Dangote, I can understand but that Otedola should not be seen around the sort of change we desire.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by asha80(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:
all those guys worked behind the scenes to take gej down

it was only those tandroids making noise

do you know what gej has done to the economy with his incompetence?

do you have any idea how much the fg owes petroleum marketers?

you think they would sit still and let him run them into the ground?

the fact that these guys are appearing so soon in the inner circle is all the answer you need.
if refineries in the country are to work then otedola's present business has to go down

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
I don't blame them,success has so many friends.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by mbulela: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Raymie:
By now Bola Shagaya would be BFFs with Aisha Buhari. #AGIP
There should be a law in National assembly banning that woman from aso rock. Her own too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.