Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) (80154 Views)

Dino Melaye, Dangote, Otedola And Saraki Hang Out Together (Photos) / Sanusi And Dangote Visit Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Dangote Visit Saraki Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by mbulela: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
As iiiiiiiin! The man no smart at all. Ondo deputy wey get sense quickly port sharp sharp!

Tele Ikuru has always been lousy.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by lloydpras: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Same Otedola,Dangote,(Adenuga) that raised almost 21Billion naira for GeJ's campaign #LifeGoesOn.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2015
GboyegaD:
Happy for him. Indeed, there is great gain in perseverance.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by fuckerholic(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Logician:
I have learnt so many personal lessons from this presidential elections.

Prepare to learn greater lessons during the handover coz that is another great episode to watchout for
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by mbulela: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Guk:

Wale Tinubu openly supported Buhari. He provided the Private Jet that Buhari used for his entire campaign,,,,thats why Muazu and Okupe accussed Wale Tinubu of causing Petrol scarcity a few weeks ago
As you can see, we did not mention Wale Tinubu.
It is obvious where he is.
Infact he will be the man friday for this govt in corporate circles.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2015
fuckerholic:

Prepare to learn greater lessons during the handover coz that is another great episode to watchout for

Its obvious you aren't observing from my perspective.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by donJ2(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2015
oyb:

we are not talking the empty powerpoint that was the hallmark of gejs administration

we are talking cold hard facts - most of the businessmen in those pictures have slashed salaries and laid off workers because of the true economic state of nigeria. thier businesses have taken huge losses

gej is gone, and you can take your nose out of the silly pamplet of his so called achievements

Bros am not partisan...and I dnt support mediocrity, am a realist, I quoted google as my source, and d list wz compiled by wikipedia

Wer is ur source to back up ur silly claim dat d country's economy is weak

Yes things r hard dats a fact, but 9ja has d strongest economy in africa dats anoda fact.

And it has never happened b4.... another fact

So if u want to continue ur empty argument dnt bother quoting m......
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by ggrin(f): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Keketu:
you and who? simple cleaner toilet job you are not fit sad
keketuangry
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by lukuluku101(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Congratulations!

That's the spirit. One love brother
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by mbulela: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2015
donJ2:

Bros am not partisan...and I dnt support mediocrity, am a realist, I quoted google as my source, and d list wz compiled by wikipedia

Wer is ur source to back up ur silly claim dat d country's economy is weak

Yes things r hard dats a fact, but 9ja has d strongest economy in africa dats anoda fact.

And it has never happened b4.... another fact

So if u want to continue ur empty argument dnt bother quoting m......
Did you just say Wikipedia?
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2015
The General should be wary of both of them
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by ukemeramat(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Now now..Otedola don realign.

Look at this thief called otedola, he thinks nigerians are fools... he is part and parcel of the oil cabal holding this nation to ransom that we cant refine our own oil and have gas to power up our homes
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by donJ2(m): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
mbulela:

Did you just say Wikipedia?

Yes my broda, dats my source...or is it not credible enough?
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Uwakuwak(f): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
The last time Nigerians celebrated like this was when Abacha died, wow so glad to know the majority of the masses are happy

Rip to all the souls lost while trying to protect the votes most especially the guy shot dead in Bauchi yesterday while preventing the soldiers from entering inec office.. May God forgive their sins.

Once again we thank God your deaths were not in vein Cuz the change you died for eventually triumph.
Hmm, quick to know that he didn't die in vain. If you talk of eternity I agree

Adieu great heroes
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by XBLadez: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2015
See how Buhari is standing like a houseboy in their midst. Confirmed abokki
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Endtimesmith(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Matured alignments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.