Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) (80152 Views)

Dino Melaye, Dangote, Otedola And Saraki Hang Out Together (Photos) / Sanusi And Dangote Visit Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Dangote Visit Saraki Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by donJ2(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:
all those guys worked behind the scenes to take gej down

it was only those tandroids making noise

do you know what gej has done to the economy with his incompetence?

do you have any idea how much the fg owes petroleum marketers?

you think they would sit still and let him run them into the ground?

the fact that these guys are appearing so soon in the inner circle is all the answer you need.

Talking abt our economy, it is d strongest in africa....google is ur friend

Modified
you musnt post wat u r clueless of....a little research wont bite

A good thing, d incompetent one has left for good, but he made history...Nigeria has the strongest Economy in d whole of Africa.

#peace
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
asha80:
if refineries in the country are to work then otedola's present business has to go down

it is better for the marketers if they are buying direct from our refineries. a large part of the cost of petrol is in shipping and demurrage

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by zeb04(f): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
uyplus:

Hey Zeb.. I'm stalking you so badly..
I can see that

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Revolva(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
angry grin all of dem laughing jonathan face
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Jarus(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
They all supported Buhari.

Wale Tinubu, Dangote, Femi Otedola only played their card to their chest.

I was having a chat with someone closed to them and he revealed all that far back February.

Femi Otedola was once going round his office and asking his staff who they will vote for. Knowing him to be GEJ's friend and in other not to offend his Oga, he said he would vote for GEJ. Femi scolded the guy.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
donJ2:

Talking abt our economy, it is d strongest in africa....google is ur friend

we are not talking the empty powerpoint that was the hallmark of gejs administration

we are talking cold hard facts - most of the businessmen in those pictures have slashed salaries and laid off workers because of the true economic state of nigeria. thier businesses have taken huge losses

gej is gone, and you can take your nose out of the silly pamplet of his so called achievements
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by boladez(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
zeb04:
talking bad about jonathan dosent add to your miserable life, take a clue from the people's general.

Jonathan only problem was his bad advicers which I pray won't be the same for buhari.
I voted for change but I still respect the mature,everpeaceful Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Maam.... I respect women and will not insult you but I will apply the lesson I learnt from Jega today. You dont need to call my life miserable because I viewed my opinion about Jonathan's presidency. You need to be mature and non insultive in expressing divergent opinions. I have seen other posts that disagree with me and I respect those posters because they have not insulted me.

My Point which I still maintain is that the guy was incompetent (Incompetence is not an insult ) He is an intelligent and good hearted leader but incompetent to run Nigeria. Note that my position is that people in power including Buhari need to sit and think rather than allowing their supporters and aides to mess up their names. Today Jona is taking the flank for all the inactions and failures of his aides and that is my point. Otedola and Dangote would have been with him in Aso villa celebrating if he had won . He depended so much on people like them and unfortunately they are so quick to line up behind Buhari!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jarus:

I was having a chat with someone closed to them and he revealed all that far back February.

Femi Otedola was once going round his office and asking his staff who they will vote for. Knowing him to be GEJ's friend and in other not to offend his Oga, he said he would vote for GEJ. Femi scolded the guy.

i have been looking for that post of yours to quote it - when you were in dubai

you will not see jokers like ifeanyi ubah or cosmas maduka in this group cheesy cheesy cheesy

even in the office it was made clear where our ogas at the top were leaning

the 'are you ready' exhortation to vote - and the town hall meeting cheesy

and now we know who dangote voted for cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Adex097: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Let the Lobbying begin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by zeb04(f): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
boladez:

Maam.... I respect women and will not insult you but I will apply the lesson I learnt from Jega today. You dont need to call my life miserable because I viewed my opinion about Jonathan's presidency. You need to be mature and non insultive in expressing divergent opinions. I have seen other posts that disagree with me and I respect those posters because they have not insulted me.

My Point which I still maintain is that the guy was incompetent (Incompetence is not an insult ) He is an intelligent and good hearted leader but incompetent to run Nigeria. Note that my position is that people in power including Buhari need to sit and think rather than allowing their supporters and aides to mess up their names. Today Jona is taking the flank for all the inactions and failures of his aides and that is my point. Otedola and Dangote would have been with him in Aso villa celebrating if he had won . He depended so much on people like them and unfortunately they are so quick to line up behind Buhari!!!

I take my insult back.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by toprealman: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
THIEVES.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by asha80(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:

i have been looking for that post of yours to quote it - when you were in dubai

you will not see jokers like ifeanyi ubah or cosmas maduka in this group cheesy cheesy cheesy
not sure cosmas maduka's biz is going to be affected that much but for ifeanyi uba no comment
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by mbulela: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
asha80:
if refineries in the country are to work then otedola's present business has to go down
Otedola is no Dangote. Any serious government can easily contain him in few simple steps.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Jarus(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:
all those guys worked behind the scenes to take gej down

it was only those tandroids making noise

do you know what gej has done to the economy with his incompetence?

do you have any idea how much the fg owes petroleum marketers?

you think they would sit still and let him run them into the ground?

the fact that these guys are appearing so soon in the inner circle is all the answer you need.

They played their card to their chest.

I only pity the Ayeni man, Skye Bank Chairman, and Atedo Peterside. But we are not out for vengeance sha.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
asha80:
not sure cosmas maduka's biz is going to be affected that much but for ifeanyi uba no comment

what i am referring to is that the likes of maduka and ubah were neck deep in the rot - the guy has been bringing in who knows how many cars duty free and selling at full price - all that came out in oduahgate. we have ubah and his kerosene scam, his company taken over by amcon, his rebirth as a gej tanmaster - the father of all the riffraff who have strode this website for the past one year

i feel like i'm in france after the liberation
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by boladez(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
zeb04:
I take my insult back.

Maam ....I doff my hat for you.....God bless......I believe our country is at the dawn of a new era of progress...I hope and pray Buhari will hit the ground running and keep focus. He should also be put under pressure to deliver!

It is well

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by BlackGirlsCode: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani men...........POWER! grin
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by asha80(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:

what i am referring to is that the likes of maduka and ubah were neck deep in the rot - the guy has been bringing in who knows how many cars duty free and selling at full price - all that came out in oduahgate. we have ubah and his kerosene scam, his company taken over by amcon, his rebirth as a gej tanmaster - the father of all the riffraff who have strode this website for the past one year

i feel like i'm in france after the liberation
if I am not mistaken otedola was also neck deep in subsidy scam
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by mbulela: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jarus:

Jarus and his Dele Momodu tales!
There is no proof these guys were nothing but GEJ cheerleaders. Let's not try to rewrite history that was obvious to even the partially sighted. Next thing we would be told that Hajiya Bola Shagaya votes for Buhari.
They can all realign interests for the sake of their businesses but we as the people do not want business as usual where the interest of a few overwhelms the governance of the masses.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
asha80:

what i principally remember Otedola for , esp in the obj years was using political influence to jump queue at ports, thereby reducing his demurrage costs. that was when zenon was doing diesel direct and the guy was feeling on top of the world - all that ended with yardua and diesel direct died
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by mbulela: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jarus:

They played their card to their chest.

I only pity the Ayeni man, Skye Bank Chairman, and Atedo Peterside. But we are not out for vengeance sha.
Atedo your godfather has learnt a lesson in his old age.
How a man I once respected rubbished himself in the name of ethnicity. Parochial sentiments I never expected from a seemingly intelligent man.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by boladez(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
asha80:

You are correct

Subsidy and bribery Scam
Bad loan scam

He was Discovered by OBJ, flourished under GEj he was a strong member of GEJs economic team and now romancing with Buhari!

Buhari had better use his sense and stay clear of such parasites. I think it is morally wrong for him to be a frontline GEJ man and run so fast into the hands of Buhari.......so shameless! Even if he supported GMB he should respect the past president a bit by lying low.

Meanwhile his business is one of those killing our economy.......Importation is one of the major issues we have as a nation. If people like that continue to make billions from diesel importation then our refineries will not work.

Buhari.......watch out o
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Jarus(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
mbulela:

There is no proof these guys were anything but GEJ cheerleaders. Let's not try to rewrite history that was obvious to even the partially sighted. Next thing we would be told that Hajiya Bola Shagaya votes for Buhari.
They can all realign interests for the sake of their businesses but we as the people do not want business as usual where the interest of a few overwhelms the governance of the masses.

I didn't get your point on this: "These guys were anything but GEJ cheerleaders"

Are you saying these guys did not covertly support Buhari all along?

Are you saying I was not aware of where their support lied throughout?

Please let me know exactly what you meant by that post.

I can ignore your "Dele Momodu tale" part

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by mbulela: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:

what i principally remember Otedola for , esp in the obj years was using political influence to jump queue at ports, thereby reducing his demurrage costs. that was when zenon was doing diesel direct and the guy was feeling on top of the world - all that ended with yardua and diesel direct died
I doubt that fellow can do business in an environment where rules work.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
mbulela:

There is no proof these guys were anything but GEJ cheerleaders. Let's not try to rewrite history that was obvious to even the partially sighted. Next thing we would be told that Hajiya Bola Shagaya votes for Buhari.

remember that some of us work in these sectors - and the body language was clear.

GEJ has been terrible for serious minded businessmen.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by mickey45: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Where the pendulum swings,they follow. That is politics for you. grin

Politics? I think you meant Business!
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by mbulela: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jarus:

I didn't get your point on this: "These guys were anything but GEJ cheerleaders"

Are you saying these guys did not support all along?

Are you saying I am not aware of where their support lied throughout?

Please let me know exactly what you meant by that post.

I can ignore your "Dele Momodu tale" part
Apologies for my typo.
I have modified the post and made myself clearer.
Those guys are GEJ backers through and through.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by mbulela: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:

remember that some of us work in these sectors - and the body language was clear.

GEJ has been terrible for serious minded businessmen.
Chairman, you know I am not qualified to argue with you.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by nicerichard05: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Evil men, of wat use was the changed they preached about, if dey keep robbing shoulders with these men of old. Mtchewww

#NigeriansRememberTheirPromises
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by mickey45: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:

it is better for the marketers if they are buying direct from our refineries. a large part of the cost of petrol is in shipping and demurrage
If They do,they'll not get subsidy paid 2 them any longer,yet they must sell at local prices. At Least that's what d present policy stipulates. Now U Understand why even our 4ma heads of states hav dia refineries sited in otherlands
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by bayumyguy: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
I taugh I will see Gej supporter here,ki lo happen
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by akpumping7720(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Remaining Edwin Clark!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.