Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation (41029 Views)

Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths / Wild Jubilation Erupts In Bauchi As President Buhari Returns. See Photos / Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Iwant2know: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Why are the DPD supporters silent. The voice of the people is the voice of God .

Change in anticipation.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by sexydiva21(f): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations Sai Buhari
It's about time
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sorry that you almost got killed in 2011 and I thank God, that you survived. Some northerners are very barbaric because of their low IQ, poverty and religious fanaticism.

However, Buhari did not ask his supporters to kill corpers and southerners when he lost. Before the elections, what he said was "go out and vote, but if they stop you from voting kill them". He also said something along the line of baboon and dogs would be soaked in blood. He made mistake by saying those two statements but he did not directly instruct them to kill the opposition after he lost the elections.

[size=13pt]Maybe Buhari might make things better for us... if he does not, then we would vote him out![/size]

lomprico:
Let dem jubilate wildly! angry when ur fans where killing corpers n southerners in the north 4yrs ago u never came out to tell them to stop! angry . Jona has lost n congratulated u, but in ur case u will call for blood. The blood of the dead in d electoral violence 4yrs ago will haunt u angry
Anybody that insults me on this will face d same fate as the slain Nigerians 4yrs ago. I was a corper then n saw death first hand.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Diamondpicture:
I have only one sentence to make here I am veryy happy for these successful election and I also congratulate the people's general ,but for all for that have made these change possible by shouting cchange I wish to let you know these any day that any of you here or at home complains of the state of the country or bad leadership God will punish a'll your generation both current and unborn I rest my case.
For ur mind...so na swear nxt..if he doesn't perform well Nigerians will join hands and vote him out that wat u a suppose to say.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by mirob(f): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=jingh post=32217926]do you know you are an animal, any man thinking of making you his wife is planning to have fools as children.

Can you shut the fuuuck up rather than disgracing womanhood here
[/quote

Why are u abusing her? You that is a good wife and will give birth to smart children see how you are abusing someone that voiced out her opinion. Is what she said wrong? We are waiting to see what he will do differently, and I hope you fanatics will not come on here and lament? Pls be civil this is a public forum where one is free to express his or her opinion.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by taiwo0000(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
LewisO:

Sorry! U are frustrated! grin

My dear I was a couper too, it hurt to see fellow couper die on natinal duty but God as a meaning for all, u don't av to be ash or point pin abt ur thought....no hard feeling n #onenigeria

Rip to the dead coupers...

Sai baba anyway!!!!
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Horus(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaDak7-5EwI

[size=15pt]Celebration in Nigeria as opposition challenger Buhari beats Jonathan[/size]
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:
Let dem jubilate wildly! angry when ur fans where killing corpers n southerners in the north 4yrs ago u never came out to tell them to stop! angry . Jona has lost n congratulated u, but in ur case u will call for blood. The blood of the dead in d electoral violence 4yrs ago will haunt u angry
Anybody that insults me on this will face d same fate as the slain Nigerians 4yrs ago. I was a corper then n saw death first hand.
Story for the gods
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by micolaj: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Congratulations!
Robot temitemi1 congratulating BUHARI? Well that's called CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by jingh(f): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=mirob post=32218375][/quote]guidance councillor, are you new on NL ?
if no, then shut up.
I Ve been taken to d cleaner more time I can remember on NL because I support GMB, it my turn to hit below the belt of anybody that speak bad of my general.

one and last time

take a map
and
take a trip to hell
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by eligibility: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:

You are just a propangandist . Buhari is a man of honour and integrity. Dont be sad, pray for the president elect.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
KingGenius:
Congratulations from Ghana..a peaceful change means step in the right direction. Shame unto the Americans and Europeans ...
Africa on to the future. Its a bright one. The blackman is capable of managing his own affairs. But make You pray for us. We need change in Ghana too.
IT IS WELL IN GHANA IN JESUS NAME!!! CHEER UP smiley
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:
you curse your president? you curse yourself. silly nigerian
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Innunique: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
jejemanito:
CRY ME A RIVER!!!

U are beclouded by the present that U forget d past. Dont get lost in d euphoria of d moment. Be wise and admit d truth. We all want change, we know...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by snapshot: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
fratermathy:
[size=15pt]
The result of the election is quite obvious. It is good for the ruling party. President Jonathan is an opportunist, too desperate and too ambitious. He ought to have voluntarily leave the office after his first tenure. He failed to acknowledge his weakness in terms of statescraft hence his political defeat. He should not attempt to plunge Nigeria into chaos and catastrophe. He should congratulate Gen. Buhari. - Professor Abraham Orhero from DELSU, Abraka, Delta State.[/size]

Meanwhile checkout this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other

senseless remark

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by frankie4real: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
That is the people's General for you, a humble man for real. What a blessing to Nigeria, we are sure learning from your humility. Remain blessed as you lead us from the wood to the promised land. wink
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wild celebration is inevitable in the north... Their are already destroying and looking for who to kill...
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by dabossman(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dignitygab:
Happy right Remember what happened in the 80s
Out of the country...coz nufin of such can rule me...one wђo cannot spell the word change that they're singing

Good bye sir. You won't be missed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by amakajoe(f): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
jejemanito:
CRY ME A RIVER!!!

Lolz u forget to add "BABY" grin
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by abiolag(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
WHEN IS D 1ST LADY ELECTION PLS?
MAMA P NEED D DATE OO grin cheesy

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by dabossman(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:

He did not, he kept saying election was rigged n his supporters are angry.

Hate in your heart will only consume you bro. Even Mandela forgave those who imprisoned him and Jesus forgave those who killed him.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by StevDesmond(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Make I hia say I go waste money say I wan work my service again. NYSC if Una like carry me go Chibok no shaking
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by bong4(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
sinkhole:
www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/50908-buhari-advises-against-wild-jubilation

Would buhari have congratulated goodluck if the results were otherwise? Question for the gods.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by babeface3: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats Buhari. But promise use that we wont be subjugated for not voting for you. embarassed
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by tomzman: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Congratulations!
The no1 'GEJ till 2019' robot finally comes out of his delusion and succumbs to reality.

I'm waiting for the other saTANists to follow suit.

Never underestimate the power of the electorates.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Sweetlemon(f): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:

If you like don't come out of the past o? Stay there and allow hate and bile grow in your heart and give you heart cancer. Na you sabi. The General has disassociated himself from violence and you are still complaining? Rubbish!
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Staru1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:

GMB will definitely mess himself up in office, last last ,his illness and etc will show up...
CONGRATS GMB!
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
jingh:
My president

I am ready to jubilate naked with the news of your victory.
Am just not happy HOLATIN is not here with me to celebrate on NL due to BAN !!

Thank you for calling me into the change Group.

Sai baba

Barcanista, its now me and you.

Let the game begin

*checks profile picture*
Unclad whia na?
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

[size=15pt]Your Papa no well!!!!!

Kwashiokor person wey dey swear, na you go face the same fate if you dont STFU[/size]
Na thunder go fire ur entire generation, the guy said the truth n u quote him n saying this rubbish.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Princephelar(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
bright007:
Because you won today, you have come out to instruct your supporters not to destroy properties or molest the opposition but same cannot be said 4 years ago when you lost and incited your supporters to kill innocent corp members.

when it favors you, all is well and if not, violence everywhere.

Remember to fufil all your imaginary promises when you get to aso rock because Nigerians are impatient people and would expect you to perform a miracle despite the glaring impossibilities that will be staring you in the face.
As much as I dint vote dtz to tell u I suported no one, can u congratulate him first?
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by tnktosin(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
bright007:
Because you won today, you have come out to instruct your supporters not to destroy properties or molest the opposition but same cannot be said 4 years ago when you lost and incited your supporters to kill innocent corp members.

when it favors you, all is well and if not, violence everywhere.

Remember to fufil all your imaginary promises when you get to aso rock because Nigerians are impatient people and would expect you to perform a miracle despite the glaring impossibilities that will be staring you in the face.
Even goodluck jonathan is not as pained as you,you sound daft and unintelligent....when did buhari said his fans should kill corp membersanyways let us assume your daft accusations are true,jonathan don move on,so why are you crying than the bereaved??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Second In The World in Romance Scams, Third on Money List / Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima / Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.