Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation (41027 Views)

Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths / Wild Jubilation Erupts In Bauchi As President Buhari Returns. See Photos / Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Kentrasso(f): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
jingh:
do you know you are an animal, any man thinking of making you his wife is planning to have fools as children.

Can you shut the fuuuck up rather than disgracing womanhood here

Please stop it.
I hate trolls who stay behind a screen and type rubbish because their fingers are itchy. Mind yourself. A foul mouthed woman like you is the real disgrace to womanhood.
don't you dare quote me again
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by jingh(f): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Kentrasso:

Please stop it.
I hate trolls who stay behind a screen and type rubbish because their fingers are itchy. Mind yourself. A foul mouthed woman like you is the real disgrace to womanhood.
don't you dare quote me again
bimbo I repeat your comment is laced with hate and stupidity.
Go look for a customer a d stay off my mention !
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by arimahoseloka(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:
Let dem jubilate wildly! angry when ur fans where killing corpers n southerners in the north 4yrs ago u never came out to tell them to stop! angry . Jona has lost n congratulated u, but in ur case u will call for blood. The blood of the dead in d electoral violence 4yrs ago will haunt u angry
Anybody that insults me on this will face d same fate as the slain Nigerians 4yrs ago. I was a corper then n saw death first hand.
its OK, let's work towards a better Nigeria. if goodluck had done well. Buhari would not have won this elections.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by MoneyGreen(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Congratulations!
Fool! All your hate comments now will be automatically shoved down you black monkey a'ss.. Look at you now. Bombaclaat! GEJ till 2019 fool!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by MoneyGreen(m): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
jingh:
My president

I am ready to jubilate naked with the news of your victory.
Am just not happy HOLATIN is not here with me to celebrate on NL due to BAN !!

Thank you for calling me into the change Group.

Sai baba

Barcanista, its now me and you.

Let the game begin
Yes! They ban Holatin, they ban Omenka, they even ban Thaoriginator mehn, these guys are dicktators mehn..

Say Baba!
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by MoneyGreen(m): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Kentrasso:
He never called his boko boys to order all these years. Let's see what he'll do differently from Gej. Starting with the chibok girls
Look at this ugly b'tich talking dirty. Na your father give am boko boys? Mumu!
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by ceejay4real(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
bright007:
Because you won today, you have come out to instruct your supporters not to destroy properties or molest the opposition but same cannot be said 4 years ago when you lost and incited your supporters to kill innocent corp members.

when it favors you, all is well and if not, violence everywhere.

Remember to fufil all your imaginary promises when you get to aso rock because Nigerians are impatient people and would expect you to perform a miracle despite the glaring impossibilities that will be staring you in the face.

U ar a FOOOOOL!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by mirob(f): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
jingh:
guidance councillor, are you new on NL ?
if no, then shut up.
I Ve been taken to d cleaner more time I can remember on NL because I support GMB, it my turn to hit below the belt of anybody that speak bad of my general.

one and last time

take a map
and
take a trip to hell

You are already in hell, so been GMB supporter means that you will be so stupid to be cussing everybody even those that didn't mention ur name. Don't come crying by next year about how bad GMB government is, fool.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by bright007(f): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
wakacome:
Even goodluck jonathan is not as pained as you,you sound daft and unintelligent....when did buhari said his fans should kill corp membersanyways let us assume your daft accusations are true,jonathan don move on,so why are you crying than the bereaved??

it is you and your miserable family that is daft and unintelligent

I have made my points, stop quoting me, you this illiterate buhari ass-licker
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by bright007(f): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
ceejay4real:

U ar a FOOOOOL!!!!!

it is your useless father and stupid mother that are fools
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
bright007:

it is you and your miserable family that is daft and unintelligent

I have made my points, stop quoting me, you this illiterate buhari ass-licker
awww sorry,grin grin grin the buhari ass licking paid off,......now go and kiss hot iron.......
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by ikkkkk: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
fratermathy:
[size=15pt]
The result of the election is quite obvious. It is good for the ruling party. President Jonathan is an opportunist, too desperate and too ambitious. He ought to have voluntarily leave the office after his first tenure. He failed to acknowledge his weakness in terms of statescraft hence his political defeat. He should not attempt to plunge Nigeria into chaos and catastrophe. He should congratulate Gen. Buhari. - Professor Abraham Orhero from DELSU, Abraka, Delta State.[/size]

Meanwhile checkout this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other

He already congratulated Buhari even before Prof Abraham tot of making this comment. He's a gentlemen. Hes not like Buhari who refused to concede to defeat 4 years ago.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by ikkkkk: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
eligibility:

You are just a propangandist . Buhari is a man of honour and integrity. Dont be sad, pray for the president elect.

The next 4 years will tell
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by galadima77(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:
Let dem jubilate wildly! angry when ur fans where killing corpers n southerners in the north 4yrs ago u never came out to tell them to stop! angry . Jona has lost n congratulated u, but in ur case u will call for blood. The blood of the dead in d electoral violence 4yrs ago will haunt u angry
Anybody that insults me on this will face d same fate as the slain Nigerians 4yrs ago. I was a corper then n saw death first hand.

mumu
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by sursur(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:
so you know say u deserve insult !
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
KingGenius:
Congratulations from Ghana..a peaceful change means step in the right direction. Shame unto the Americans and Europeans ...
Africa on to the future. Its a bright one. The blackman is capable of managing his own affairs. But make You pray for us. We need change in Ghana too.

Like seriously what kind of change do Ghana need tot u av everything working 4 u already
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by paullo240: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now that GEJ is gone,I wait to hear.....
*The return of Chibok girls....
*An end of boko haram,hmmmm this may be
possible shaa
*The value of naira equivalent to the value of
the dollar....
*The stabilization of global oil price....
*The total eradication of corruption and corrupt
politicians...
*Welfare payment to youths and unemployed
graduates...
*The total war against hunger and poverty...
*Making our refineries very operational...
*An end to importation of petroleum products...
*And many more...
Just name it and I just hope someone won't say
am expecting so much in just four years from a
new government inheriting as it were some
''mess''? After all, this are campaign promises...
Once again,welcome on board Mr. President-
Elect Muhammadu Buhari
Congratulations Sir, the greatest stress of your
life starts now!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Kentrasso(f): 12:39am On Apr 01, 2015
MoneyGreen:
Look at this ugly b'tich talking dirty. Na your father give am boko boys? Mumu!

Lol. You defending someone who's heartless enough to allow young girls to die makes you even worse
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Kentrasso(f): 12:40am On Apr 01, 2015
paullo240:
Now that GEJ is gone,I wait to hear.....
*The return of Chibok girls....
*An end of boko haram,hmmmm this may be
possible shaa
*The value of naira equivalent to the value of
the dollar....
*The stabilization of global oil price....
*The total eradication of corruption and corrupt
politicians...
*Welfare payment to youths and unemployed
graduates...
*The total war against hunger and poverty...
*Making our refineries very operational...
*An end to importation of petroleum products...
*And many more...
Just name it and I just hope someone won't say
am expecting so much in just four years from a
new government inheriting as it were some
''mess''? After all, this are campaign promises...
Once again,welcome on board Mr. President-
Elect Muhammadu Buhari
Congratulations Sir, the greatest stress of your
life starts now!!!!!!

Lol. Prepare for disappointment big time. Change is not magic
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by soulfood(m): 2:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Apostle Paul who later became a great evangelist of Christ writing over 75% of the new testament was once notorious for killing Christians including Stephen whom he watched while his "al majiris" stoned to death. God saw his tenacity and used him. I am sorry for what happened to you in 2011 but if Buhari can come out to say he knows better, let us believe he does. At least some of these statements have not been made by him in recent years and we cant keep digging the past.
lomprico:
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by vanunu: 2:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Badebim:
The change we were clamoring for has finally come.
We give God all the glory.

Yes it has come, but my fear is that our new presido has no knowledge of how to run a modern economy and does not listen to advice.
I hope he will not chase investors away.
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by ERCROSS(m): 2:47am On Apr 01, 2015
jingh:
My president

[I am ready to jubilate naked with the news of your victory.

Sai baba

Let the game begin

Pls do....
And do not forget to post the pictures ooo...
wink
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Dehonourable: 5:32am On Apr 01, 2015
lomprico:
You have said it all. I know what we most of d corpers that served in d northern Nigeria experienced. Who ever that support evil and killing of innocent citizens will face the same fate as slain ex president & Nigerians as a whole 4yrs ago.
History will definetly remember Goodluck Ebele Jonathan positively for credible election.

Long live Federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by jingh(f): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2015
MoneyGreen:
Yes! They ban Holatin, they ban Omenka, they even ban Thaoriginator mehn, these guys are dicktators mehn..

Say Baba!
tyrant they are

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Texykool: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2015
jingh:
My president

I am ready to jubilate naked with the news of your victory.

Sai baba

Let the game begin

Why is Holatin being banned like everyday

Anyway, Sai Baba!

That Barcanista go hear am for this forum. Abi you no see my signature grin
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by jingh(f): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2015
Texykool:

Why is Holatin being banned like everyday

Anyway, Sai Baba!

That Barcanista go hear am for this forum. Abi you no see my signature grin
you know him holatin for his outspokenness against bias mode, he tackled se.un too many times without number and he get ban for such action.

barca don run, d two faced bird
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
The fact is that people are not happy for Nigeria as a whole but just for apc.....
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Texykool: 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
jingh:
you know him holatin for his outspokenness against bias mode, he tackled se.un too many times without number and he get ban for such action.

barca don run, d two faced bird

Holatin gives them hell cheesy

Barcanista is the greatest loser on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography: Profile Of Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, New Head Of Service / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor / Nigeria Second In The World in Romance Scams, Third on Money List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.