Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari (32493 Views)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by efilefun(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Imperfectly Perfect Imperfection we have come a long way our DEMOCRACY has now come a to stay we will now start to take our stand in the BLACK race This is the platform for AFRICA to feel the real DEFINITION of what CHANGE is !!!
I am part of HISTORY today I am a proud NIGERIAN God bless NIGERIA
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
hhh
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by vastolord4(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls I hope after all this jubilation.... Buhari will turn out the person we want him to be smiley
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by saxwizard(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
ok
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by fxgal: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by LewisO: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
CR77:
Really

Hmmm na God dey come
I hate people who don't accept they have been defeated!

If u like carry Jonathan mata for head like your life depend on it, none of my biz u can go and kiss hot iron. undecided

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol...okay na
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by SStoneCCold: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless Nigeria. Shame to all war mongers.

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
ok, lets go there dancing ......SEKEM, SEKEM AND SEKEM cool
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by kstyle2(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Somewhere in portharcourt

3 Likes

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/edo-declares-public-holiday-to-celebrate-buharis-victory/

Only in Nigeria will this happen. This is a waste of man hours. Things like this cannot happen in the western world where time is known to be money

2 Likes

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Amack(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
I fear fr Mbaka for his boldness.
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by DMerciful(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
See how 'unsportmanly' Oshiomole is!
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by miqos03: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lagos has been on holiday since monday
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by samson1515(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
FG declare tomoro as public holiday to celebrate buhari
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Celebrations are in order

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Canme4u(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai-Buhari
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by lovinam: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Stupidity! With friday and monday federal holiday! Oga how this one take make sense

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by kindnyce(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
NIGERIA SHALL TAKE HER RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THE COMITY OF NATIONS

TOGETHER WE SHALL OVERCOME

GOD BLESS GMB

GOD BLESS PYO

GOD BLESS APC

GOD BLESS NLDERS
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by deeman12: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
CHANGE

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Greg2015(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
When APC was seriously Campaigning, PDP was dangerously busy searching for General Buhari's WAEC Certificate; now PDP have really seen the Original Certificate Result. Chai

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by bettercreature(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nawa ooo,me wey deliver like 87 votes and spent lot of money on petro and diesel,is not eating the national cake,now this man called Davido who doesn't vote at(went to shag in Kenya) to come and eat national cake,there is God oo

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by MrPresident1: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
DExplorer1:
Many thanks to the Ex-President Jonathan for allowing Prof. Jega to conduct this election. He has proven himself to be a gentleman and a democrat. We salute you Former President, Nigerians will not forget the electoral platform you set up that brought our dear party APC on board. Thank you!
Congrats President Buhari.

Ex-President?
GEJ IS PRESIDENT TILL MAY 29 2015!
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by CR77(f): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
ara mmadụ
LewisO:

I hate people who don't accept they have been defeated!

If u like carry Jonathan mata for head like your life depend on it, none of my biz u can go and kiss hot iron. undecided
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
OK buhari declared winner... Is orrait

Plan b activating... I laff in swahili

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by cliper230(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
olamilian:
Did you vote for him? Una come dey give holiday daris God ooo
we gave him 48% votes upon pdp intimidation and sharing of 5k each to each voter at most pulling unit bt reject the cash and voted for the changer

3 Likes

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by bright007(f): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oshomole declares public holiday to celebrate GMB's victory in Edo state (my state) where GMB lost to GEJ?

This man has suddenly forgotten that Edolite voted for him as a person and not his party when he won first and seconf term.

Now that his tenure is almost over, i hope he has enough rigging machinery in place, because Edo is going back to PDP as seen in the results of the presidential election (even with him as sitting governor)

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Ex-President?
GEJ IS PRESIDENT TILL MAY 29 2015!
let me relax now the real drama will unfolds
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by eightsin(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigerians with public holidays with every slightest opportunity.
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by inereunwa1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
If Edo that gave us only 17k votes is doing this, what will Kano that gave us 1.9Million votes do?
do you really think that the election was free and fair in Edo state ?? Where pdp were busy sharing N1000 for those who were on the qeue in other vote for them ?? I saw everything with my eyes policemen were there but they turn the other chick because they collected bribe. They even offered to pay me but i refused and voted for buhari instead!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech / Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe / #LagosAPCPrimary: Ambode Gets 4 Votes, Sanwo-Olu 960 At Tinubu's Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.