Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari (32494 Views)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by dvee2: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari has said no wild celebration

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Deiok(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai oshiomole . This man bad gan.

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by DExplorer1: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Ex-President?
GEJ IS PRESIDENT TILL MAY 29 2015!
Wait till you see President Buhari address the nation shortly.
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by tonididdy(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai...I love ma new presido and my able state governor.

I'll be there dressed in my sai costume just like a general

Let's partyyyyyy......woooooo...

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by LewisO: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Back to sender.
CR77:
ara mmadụ

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by alsudaes1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
If Edo that gave us only 17k votes is doing this, what will Kano that gave us 1.9Million votes do?

it is to declare a WHOLE YEAR !!!
funny dudes. . .

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Elruhamah: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
That's my Governor y'all. As a civil servant in Edo State this is great news.
Sai Buhari !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by seedorfg(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yeah, thats how it should and suppose to be . sai baba
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by naijaboiy: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
UNIBEN go hear so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by CR77(f): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
ghọgbuo tongue tongue
LewisO:
Back to sender.

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by LewisO: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pele
CR77:
ghọgbuo tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Aroh48(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
God help me to become the next president.
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by segemint(f): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
rahazaqa:
we made it! shame on tribalistic Ibos.
who's this idiot?
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Nebila(f): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
See groove*dancing Awilo*
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Edo state is clearly divided, I can tell you that much.
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Jaypea98: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
If Edo that gave us only 17k votes is doing this, what will Kano that gave us 1.9Million votes do?
Edo gave more than 200,000 votes the margin was by far the slimmest in between PDP & APC In the SS who less than a hundred thousand votes
Edo tried they really did good for APC
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by mmsen: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Only a matter of time before they have to declare a day or mourning for their declining fortunes.

Did anyone ask this man about his policies?
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Ikenna94: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
rahazaqa:
we made it! shame on tribalistic Ibos.

Bastard! God punish u, who and who is tribalistic, Buhari and ur likes for nearly sending us to exxtinction. Idiot
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jaypea98:

Edo gave more than 200,000 votes the margin was by far the slimmest in between PDP & APC In the SS who less than a hundred thousand votes
Edo tried they really did good for APC

Edo North, and some Bini voters helped APC.
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by anonimi: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Stewpidity on display by the Go & die FAKE comrade!
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Franchise21(m): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
Did u get d result well? GEJ won in Edo wiv 70,000 votes. 203k to 273k

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by AbuMikey(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
That's My Able Governor! cool
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by 1miccza: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
DExplorer1:
Many thanks to the Ex-President Jonathan for allowing Prof. Jega to conduct this election. He has proven himself to be a gentleman and a democrat. We salute you Former President, Nigerians will not forget the electoral platform you set up that brought our dear party APC on board. Thank you!
Congrats President Buhari.

Hey yÓu ran off right?
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by farem: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
BiHung:

Dont you know that's a subtle but firm campaign? Especially in that hostile political environment. Kano is stable, Edo is not

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by galadima77(m): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
joseph yobo should be invited to come wit his big mouth
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
D holiday is nt necessary
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by alaoeri: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Aminat508:
Sai BuHari! where is Alaoeri my husband? he really stand by his word...
Am here watching from sideline we came, we saw & we conquer.
Sai Buhari. cool

1 Like

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by bokohalal(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
bright007:
Oshomole declares public holiday to celebrate GMB's victory in Edo state (my state) where GMB lost to GEJ?

This man has suddenly forgotten that Edolite voted for him as a person and not his party when he won first and seconf term.

Now that his tenure is almost over, i hope he has enough rigging machinery in place, because Edo is going back to PDP as seen in the results of the presidential election (even with him as sitting governor)
You will not have the military and the financial resources to intimidate and bribe the people to vote for PDP anymore in Edo state.
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by bokohalal(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
Edo state gave about 46% to APC even in the face of federal military might and economic power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Adams oshiomole,ala seju bab.a ase te
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by bright007(f): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
bokohalal:

You will not have the military and the financial resources to intimidate and bribe the people to vote for PDP anymore in Edo state.

...As an Edolite, I can tell you that the next governor of Edo state will come from the PDP.

Oshomole only worked in Edo state during his first tenure, he has failed woefully in the current tenure and Edos are already tired of him ( one major reason he couldn't deliver Edo state to APC).
His " go and die" scene as well as his numerous insult of prominent edo cheifs is still fresh in our memory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena / #LagosAPCPrimary: Ambode Gets 4 Votes, Sanwo-Olu 960 At Tinubu's Ward / Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.