Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari (32492 Views)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by bokohalal(m): 12:11am On Apr 01, 2015
I am EDO not EDOLITE.
Edo state is not the only state that has been having shortfall in federal allocation .
In a country of laws, that widow should go and die as long as she broke the law. Being a widow is not an excuse. Ama ren se nikhin.
Taking on Edo chiefs or princes that constitute a law unto themselves should be hailed by the people. That is the mark of a leader that is on the side of the less privileged in the society.
And,I repeat, he could not "deliver" Edo state because of PDP conspiracy concerning the Southeast and South South. Under the circumstances he found himself, he deserves praise.
bright007:

...As an Edolite, I can tell you that the next governor of Edo state will come from the PDP.
Oshomole only worked in Edo state during his first tenure, he has failed woefully in the current tenure and Edos are already tired of him ( one major reason he couldn't deliver Edo state to APC).
His " go and die" scene as well as his numerous insult of prominent edo cheifs is still fresh in our memory
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by ernieboy(m): 1:39am On Apr 01, 2015
BiHung:
If Edo that gave us only 17k votes is doing this, what will Kano that gave us 1.9Million votes do?
where did u get that wrong info? Gmb scored over 40 percent, highesr in ss for gmb,
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by ernieboy(m): 1:43am On Apr 01, 2015
funkymedina:
edo was heavily divided ,Buhari did not win a landslide in Edo state. this holiday is not necessary!
did he win a landslide in lagos? U have forgotten that edo is in the ss geo zone, the home zone of gej,
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 01, 2015
DExplorer1:
Many thanks to the Ex-President Jonathan for allowing Prof. Jega to conduct this election. He has proven himself to be a gentleman and a democrat. We salute you Former President, Nigerians will not forget the electoral platform you set up that brought our dear party APC on board. Thank you!
Congrats President Buhari.

Stop changing the story abeg. Jona did NOT allow Jega to carry out a free and fair election. Jega did it out of integrity. Jonathan and his cronies tried severally to rig this election but failed woefully.
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by dougivilla(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2015
DExplorer1:

Wait till you see President Buhari address the nation shortly.
I sincerely hope may 29, 2015 will be a reality for GMB.

I was alive @ the June 12, 1993 event. Abiola declared himself president and ended up in custody and from there to his grave. Why? His supporters pushed him. Una DON start again oh!!!

#president-ElectNoBePresident#
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by DExplorer1: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2015
dougivilla:
I sincerely hope may 29, 2015 will be a reality for GMB.

I was alive @ the June 12, 1993 event. Abiola declared himself president and ended up in custody and from there to his grave. Why? His supporters pushed him. Una DON start again oh!!!

#president-ElectNoBePresident#
Why you dey fear na? Wish my President Buhari well oga.
Re: Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
bokohalal:
I am EDO not EDOLITE.
Edo state is not the only state that has been having shortfall in federal allocation .
In a country of laws, that widow should go and die as long as she broke the law. Being a widow is not an excuse. Ama ren se nikhin.
Taking on Edo chiefs or princes that constitute a law unto themselves should be hailed by the people. That is the mark of a leader that is on the side of the less privileged in the society.
And,I repeat, he could not "deliver" Edo state because of PDP conspiracy concerning the Southeast and South South. Under the circumstances he found himself, he deserves praise.

The reason PDP lost the presidential election is the same reason APC will lose the governorship election in Edo State. The people are tired of the leadership and they want .... (and I hate to use this word) CHANGE!

APC will most likely lose Edo State, sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting / President Buhari Commissions The Ziks Mausoleum In Onitsha- Pictures / APC Governors Exchange Heated Words Over Oshiomole At Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.