Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Buhari Can Never Be My President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can Never Be My President (22822 Views)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu ā€“ Senator Okurounmu / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / Why Iā€™m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President ā€” Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Rilwayne001: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Where is clevvermind sef?
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

Be careful. Buhari is your president
how
what lubbbish!
thank God for twitter, i'm going there right away to deal with her daughter
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by phlemzy: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Who is this attention seeker. Dear All,pls ignore!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Mcowubaba: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Is there any transformer in ur area...u knw wat to do grin
April fool prank!
I took my frnds phone (a girl)
I changed my contact name in her phone to "First
Bank" (without her knowledge)
Nd I will send her 20k Credit alert 4rm my phone
by 10am today..
I just hope she would nt faint wen she discovers its just a joke!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Aminat508(f): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2015
nawa for dis girl....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Aminat508:
nawa for dis girl....
for speaking the truth nawa for me abi...
i refuse to be misled

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by geebehn(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2015
My dear, did you know that you just posted rubbish.
If Buhari can't your president, then go on exile.
Am sure you'll aswell make history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by obi4eze(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
well i already have my resident in europe, i think that would be a better choice.
i dont wanna live in fuuuked up country...
an illiterate for a presidentundecided
So you are resident in Europe but you are trying to incite hatred. If you can't stay in Nigeria under a Buhari presidency why not leave for us that want to stay?

Mark my words and bookmark this page because in less than four years from now you will want to stay in Nigeria because things would be far better than they are now.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by espn(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2015
pepmma:
CHOGON FUMIGATION PROMO.
For fumigation of your home, office spaces, apartments, open lands,
gutters, sewage, environments, etc. Please remember that chogon
facilities is a facility management company that has a reputation of
delivering quality and affordable services such as fumigation and
cleaning. And we take responsibilities on all our jobs and we have a
single goal in mind in our jobs, that is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
We charge as low as N5,000 per job, depending on the size and
location of the apartment
FOR MORE INFORMATION, please call:
okeke perpetua
10, Diya street, Gbagada. lagos
lol please help fumigate d OPs brain.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by maestroz: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
most nigerians are backward and primitive(apc)
this country is already divided by the yorubas, fulani and hausa, take them out of this contry, then nigeria will be a better place.

people easily be deceived, that the same sets of persons that messed up pdp are now in apc.

jonathan is the best president we nigerians has ever had and some youths are too blind to see this.
i weep for nigerians cos we are back to 1960.

not forgetting that this election was rigged by apc(in the north), jonathan was wise enough to succumb to defeat cos he does not want killing of of innocent citizens in the north..

fvvvk apc

i want to believe your name is IRONY nad not IRENEONY as claimed so i wouldn't take your words serious. be that as it may, CHANGE has come but if you feel you have apathy to it, feel free to join BODE GEORGE on self exile.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by dunkem21(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Its OK, baby.
Like somebody said, both parties rigged and the biggest rigger emerged. My concern is that Nigeria has been hugely defined and divided along ethnic lines.

GEJ has written his name with gold in the Guinness encyclopaedia of history. grin ..accepting defeat is VICTORY itself. Do same and free yourself from bottled up emotions. It doesn't change your virtues and beliefs.

It is on record that the president-elect never congratulated a winner in all his time.

You should join arsenal FC to inculcate the spirit of patience, persistence and rare sportsmanship.

On your behalf, I say a big congratulations to the president-elect; General Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
how
what lubbbish!
thank God for twitter, i'm going there right away to deal with her daughter

You will be picked up by the DSS for threatening the daughter of a president elect and GEJ won't be able to save you. Live with it and move on

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2015
obi4eze:

So you are resident in Europe but you are trying to incite hatred. If you can't stay in Nigeria under a Buhari presidency why not leave for us that want to stay?

Mark my words and bookmark this page because in less than four years from now you will want to stay in Nigeria because things would be far better than they are now.
i laugh in chinesegrin
change with all those corrupt tinubu,obj and co.
op ur eyes and dont be fO0led by the change agenda
what u dont know is change start from the citizen not the government...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by zendy: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
this country is already divided by the yorubas, fulani and hausa, take them out of this contry, then nigeria will be a better place.

people easily be deceived, that the same sets of persons that messed up pdp are now in apc.

jonathan is the best president we nigerians has ever had and some youths are too blind to see this.

not forgetting that this election was rigged by apc(in the north), jonathan was wise enough to succumb to defeat cos he does not want killing of of innocent citizens in the north..

fvvvk apc

Buhari is just one of the many injustices the SE/SS have to face for being part of the failed project known as Nigeria. If I found a Genie in bottle tomorrow,the first thing I would wish for is the secession of the SE/SS from Nigeria as a different country (or 2 separate countries) so we can finally have breathing space from the Yorubas and Hausas who in reality add no value to our lives.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Aminat508(f): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2015
quote author=ireneony post=32232577]for speaking the truth nawa for me abi...
i refuse to be misled[/quote] u cannot do anything again......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
for speaking the truth nawa for me abi...
i refuse to be misled
You call that thrash truth My dear sister, Bode George is on his way to exile, be sure to follow him. Mschew.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

You will be picked up by the DSS for threatening the daughter of a president elect and GEJ won't be able to save you. Live with it and move on
forget that matter, we are in a democratic system, except buhari is not democratic enuogh...
can u see the difference between goodluck and buhari..so people already scared to voice out their speech already..
smh#
jonathan is the best president nigerians has ever had
he allowed critics, hope ur buhari will do sameundecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Better go on exile with Bode George.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
forget that matter, we are in a democratic system, except buhari is not democratic enuogh...
can u see the difference between goodluck and buhari..so people already scared to voice out their speech already..
smh#
jonathan is the best president nigerians has ever had
he allowed critics, hope ur buhari will do sameundecided

Stop crying over a spilled milk. Buhari is your president elect and there is nothing anyone can do about it. I guess you are an igbo lady. I will suggest you channel your protest to your people for their failed political gamble. Igbos are always political misfiring due to their inability to forget the past and embrace national unity

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2015
obi4eze:

ask those student schooling abroad they were paid monthly my jonathan and that has never happened in the history of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by solid3(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:

fvvvk apc

It is people like you That become wives to militants in the creek. With those two jugs of sour milk you carry there, like say make I squeeze them. tongue

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by wakaman: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Ship in or ship out!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

Stop crying over a spilled milk. Buhari is your president elect and there is nothing anyone can do about it. I guess you are an igbo lady. I will suggest you channel your protest to your people for their failed political gamble. Igbos are always political misfiring due to their inability to forget the past and embrace national unity
i guess u are yorubaundecided
well is not a new thing for u guys to be tribalistic

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2015
solid3:

It is people like you That become wives to militants in the creek. With those two jugs of sour milk you carry there, like say make I squeeze them. tongue
better go to romance section
!diot!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by francizy(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
in america u either a republican or a democrate
thanks no thanks!

i'm still a pdp supporter, likewise my household

And am still a PDP supporter, likewise my household, but we don't have to play bitter and back-bitting politics, the kind that APC supporters and Tinubu played.

Let's exhibit maturity in all ramifications.

Peace bae

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by toyecoach(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:

fvvvk apc

Just wondering where u are from and your age? Are u a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by francizy(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

She's a Niger-Deltan and you should have noticed from her moniker, so let the Igbos be and please face the OP and the topic..

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by davseun2ta(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2015
The grass is always green at the other end... OP you are complaining of under age voting. What about the mass rigging of PDP in some northerner and southern states like akwa-ibom, rivers, taraba etc?

watch this video and please keep Quiet!!!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152826810837712&pnref=story

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Zikdik(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
well i already have my resident in europe, i think that would be a better choice.
i dont wanna live in fuuuked up country...
an illiterate for a presidentundecided
So pained..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by tempest69: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:

fvvvk apc
I can see an arubebe ranting, the Yoruba's are wise and brilliant, unlike u and wia u come from and represent. The Yoruba's voted both candidates wic made them a unifying component. U can hang ur self for all I care

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2015
emigrate now...you really do not matter in the present scope of things

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2015
francizy:

She's a Niger-Deltan and you should have noticed from her moniker, so let the Igbos be and please face the OP and the topic..

Thanks..
i'm igbo
what the fuuuk are u spilling, i'm not ashamed of who i'm...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2019: Atiku, Dankwambo Fingered In PDP Leadership Tussle / Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment / Did The National Assembly Finally Okay The Increase In Electricity Tariff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.