Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Buhari Can Never Be My President - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can Never Be My President (22830 Views)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by superstar1(m): 10:25am On Apr 02, 2015
Kswiss001:
Based on the votin pattern even an slowpoke will knw the north conspired against Jonathan. For instance take a look at the southwest that has APC Governors except for Ekiti and Ondo,and still the votes were divided between APC and PDP. Though APC won in almost all the states,but im still impressedwith the amount of votes Jonathan got from the zone... and take a look at the northern votes Kano for instance,APC has 1.9m votes while PDP has about 200k votes.Its still a shock to mehow a sittin president that has aids,ministers,ambassadors,ex pdp govs could not get up to 20percent of the vote cast. These also apply to Rivers state. Let us not deceive ourselves thiselection was based on ethnicty nd religion.. i rest my case

Was there a conspiracy voting pattern against GMB in SE and SS?

If yes, why can't north do same?

Looking at the results, both regions rigged, one just out rigged the other. Voting took place in only SW and NC.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Prodeegee(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:
thanks for calling me a noise maker

youre welcome o...its my pleasure

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by davseun2ta(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Vyntra:
the op is the kind of person that can separate this great nation ask yourself can you work 4 months without paymen(osun state;southwest ) without opting for change when the chance comes,when everyday you walk on the street with fear of bomb blast,lose close pple and loved ones everyday,a precious child carried for 9 months cared for years kidnapped in one night and turned into walking bombs(north)Jonathan is a good man he is just surrounded by bad advisers a case of a good apple among bad apples, look at his administration full of his own pple. minister of finance,oil,power there was no prominent SW among his admin d only northerner d vp is inactive I hardly no him SW pple needed a voice in politics dats was y they voted apc northerners were angry at Jonathan 4 neglecting dem did he think dey were fools they knew d battle against d insurgents at d last minute was a campaign he would neglect dem as soon as he wins d election they needed change,they voted 4 him in 2011 and he failed dem u can't understand or feel dis because he focused his attention on his region.dis is to all separatist out there dis is a unified nation we will vote any body regardless of color,gender,tribe all we want is change 16 years is 2 long,Jonathan was d last straw unfortunately pdp corrupted him,any body who is not looking to take dis country forward as a whole(unified) and make it great like other nations is nt worthy to be a nigerian
any body who is not looking to take dis country forward as a whole(unified) and make it great like other nations is nt worthy to be a nigerian

very well said comrade!
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by davseun2ta(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:
insult or no insult who cares

u must be a lunatic for attacking someone making her voice heard...

i pity the youth that lack Nacl
apc youth are all deshielded protons
Voice heard you say? The Noise of jubilation across the globe on this just concluded Election and for the bravery display of President Jonathan by conceding defeat, cant make your voice be heard... you are only seeking attention on NL, and I must commend you, cos its working... but hey, wont change the fact that the president Elect of the federal republic Of Nigeria is rtD Gen. Muhammodu Buhari...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by joseph1832(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:
most nigerians are backward and primitive(apc)
this country is already divided by the yorubas, fulani and hausa, take them out of this contry, then nigeria will be a better place.

people easily be deceived, that the same sets of persons that messed up pdp are now in apc.

jonathan is the best president we nigerians has ever had and some youths are too blind to see this.
i weep for nigerians cos we are back to 1960.

not forgetting that this election was rigged by apc(in the north), jonathan was wise enough to succumb to defeat cos he does not want killing of of innocent citizens in the north..

fvvvk apc
Of all the posts you litter Nairaland with, I must say this is the most senseless of all!

Anyway its your opinion. And your opinion is not an established fact!.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Of all the posts you litter Nairaland with, I must say this is the most senseless of all!

Anyway its your opinion. And your opinion is not an established fact!.
hit ur head for wall then undecided
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by yesir: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:
this country is already divided by the yorubas, fulani and hausa, take them out of this contry, then nigeria will be a better place.

people easily be deceived, that the same sets of persons that messed up pdp are now in apc.

jonathan is the best president we nigerians has ever had and some youths are too blind to see this.

not forgetting that this election was rigged by apc(in the north), jonathan was wise enough to succumb to defeat cos he does not want killing of of innocent citizens in the north..

fvvvk apc
go to d moon and live there, GMB is d president, 2 myopic of u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by joseph1832(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:
hit ur head for wall then undecided
Nope! You should go and shag a tree!. tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Ayomax(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:

fvvvk apc
cry me a river!!!! give me your parents phone number, I need to advice dem to put you on suicide watch. how can a mature beautiful woman like you think like 5 years old girl

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by davseun2ta(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ayomax:

cry me a river!!!! give me your parents phone number, I need to advice dem to put you on suicide watch. how can a mature beautiful woman like you think like 5 years old girl
beauty... what?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Ayomax(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
davseun2ta:
beauty... what?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol, common talk true, this chick fine. the only fault I have with her, is her drab personality.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by davseun2ta(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ayomax:

lol, common talk true, this chick fine. the only fault I have with her, is her drab personality.
Beauty - Manners and character = UGLY BEAST!!!! angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by xtervaganza(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:

fvvvk apc
weyrey

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Ayomax(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
davseun2ta:
Beauty - Manners and character = UGLY BEAST!!!! angry angry angry angry
ireneony you see your life for outside, Ugly beast. lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Goldenboy007(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:
well i already have my resident in europe, i think that would be a better choice.
i dont wanna live in fuuuked up country...
an illiterate for a presidentundecided

I have come to respect that wise saying - Do not judge a book by its covers. I find it hard to reconcile the matured face on your profile with sentimental hogwash being poured out here! I don't blame you, I blame your parents that allowed a child to grow up with an evil darkened archaic and parochial mindset like yours ! It's quite evident you have been deprived psychologically and emotionally of affection, you can't give what you don't have. Like the proverbial brood of vipers, I hope you do not pass this venom down to your unborn children. I wonder the moral justification hate filled bigot like you have to call on God and expect him to answer !!! I doubt the Europe location you claimed because the emerging new world without racial borders do not need evil geniuses like you ! Bloody nonentity! It saddens me to see young people speak this way when there is a global hope that this generation is building the new world !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by davseun2ta(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Goldenboy007:

I have come to respect that wise saying - Do not judge a book by its covers. I find it hard to reconcile the matured face on your profile with sentimental hogwash being poured out here! I don't blame you, I blame your parents that allowed a child to grow up with an evil darkened archaic and parochial mindset like yours ! It's quite evident you have been deprived psychologically and emotionally of affection, you can't give what you don't have. Like the proverbial brood of vipers, I hope you do not pass this venom down to your unborn children. I wonder the moral justification hate filled bigot like you have to call on God and expect him to answer !!! I doubt the Europe location you claimed because the emerging new world without racial borders do not need evil geniuses like you ! Bloody nonentity! It saddens me to see young people speak this way when there is a global hope that this generation is building the new world !
ouch! that hurts.....
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by firstolalekan(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2015
ireneony:

fvvvk apc
Fùcking stupíd loser tongue
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2015
firstolalekan:

Fùcking stupíd loser tongue
grin
i can see u have to stalk me to this point
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by firstolalekan(m): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2015
ireneony:
i can see u have to stalk me to this point
Just to know how foolísh you're.
You dey find customers abi?
Oniranu sad

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2015
firstolalekan:

Just to know how foolísh you're.
You dey find customers abi?
Oniranu sad
undecided
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by brendak5: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2015
u can go and die in the lagoon after may 29.idiot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2015
brendak5:
u can go and die in the lagoon after may 29.idiot
i still stand by words..
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by davseun2ta(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2015
ireneony:
i still stand by words..
so you are still on this? you will be swept off your feet soon.... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by chccho(m): 7:40am On May 08, 2015
ireneony:

fvvvk apc
sweety these are not the kinda utterances that should come from a girlie like u.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by davseun2ta(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2015
chccho:

sweety these are not the kinda utterances that should come from a girlie like u.....
she is not a girl.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Prodeegee(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2015
Goldenboy007:

GBAM!!!
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Where are buhari supporter
;Dhow is the government treating you, I guess is sweetgrin
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by davseun2ta(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
ireneony:
Where are buhari supporter
;Dhow is the government treating you, I guess is sweetgrin
very sweet. Yam eaters that has been constituting nuisance in our society are been cleared from our society and sent to where they belong... (Prison)!!! Am sure, by monday,your case file will be next, cos you have loads of questions to answer regards the NDDC contract "your brother" gave to you and you didn't execute!!! angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
davseun2ta:
very sweet. Yam eaters that has been constituting nuisance in our society are been cleared from our society and sent to where they belong... (Prison)!!! Am sure, by monday,your case file will be next, cos you have loads of questions to answer regards the NDDC contract "your brother" gave to you and you didn't execute!!! angry angry angry
how is the heat situation treating you coupled with fuel scarcitygrin
thank God am not in nigeria
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by OAFMods: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
ireneony:

[size=28pt]Your lunacy can not be of this world. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by davseun2ta(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2016
ireneony:
how is the heat situation treating you coupled with fuel scarcitygrin
thank God am not in nigeria
you are obviously the female version of ibori!!!
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by horllyma(m): 12:42am On Nov 15, 2016
francizy:
Babe, take it easy.

It's not a do or die affair dear..

I'm a GEJ supporter but accepted defeat and now GMB has my support if he does better.

If he doesn't, then we all converge here to discuss his ills and plan on getting him out.

God bless you as we all come together and move Nigeria forward.
maybe its time u get him out. cuz the present situationis worrisome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford / Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.