Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Buhari Can Never Be My President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can Never Be My President (22833 Views)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Sunnycent(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2015
it's a new month! APRIL FOOL! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by italo: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Shey OP no know where transformer dey?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2015
superstar1:

Did the government prosecute or indict him?

Was anyone even prosecuted at all?

Another clear case of cluelessness, we have been talking about.

Leave the personal attacks on Jonathan, he is one leader that no Nigerian can say Jonathan stepped on my toes. And that is the way he wanted to lead.

He is also impartial in an election in which he was involved.
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by superstar1(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Naughtysite:

Leave the personal attacks on Jonathan, he is one leader that no Nigerian can say Jonathan stepped on my toes. And that is the way he wanted to lead.

He is also impartial in an election in which he was involved.

The same way, we should forget the lies about GMB calling for violence.

The statement that was credited to him was actually said by a PDP chieftain Kaita.
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by SuperSuave(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:
oyamilenu oo
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ribbit: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
mumu op

please kill yaself tongue

in other news grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by 50calibre(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is not Halloween, take that fuc*king blonde weave on you head, it's distorting your thought process.

Nothing worse than a black girl wearing blonde weaves. If you can't see the insanity in how you look, then you certainly aren't sound enough to have a political discourse.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Dindera(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
davseun2ta:
Congratulating him or not! He is the president Elect of this country. I wonder how you people reason,(that is if you reason at all). you are accusing Buhari of being the mastermind of BokoHaram... was "your brother"(which is the reason why most easterners and southerners voted him-pure sentiment) not the president? what did he do to curb the situation?
till date, the chiboks innocent girls are still at large. what did he do?...Nothing! except for his wife shedding innocent tears on national TV, showing to the world that her husband is not competent enough to rescue these girls....

am only stating the obvious... just hope you wont be blind folded still with your tribal,ethnic and probably religious sentiment to see the reason why Nigerians voted in Buhari

have you asked yourself, why NOW after 4years of insurgent that our military are gaining ground....? does it mean, our security has now become a political tool to canvass vote? It will only take a right thinking Nigeria to ask himself these question... Join the train, and stop harboring hate for the hausas, yorubas and fulanis... we are all Nigerias, and we desire to be united..!! for that to happen, we need someone who is not religious, tribal, ethnic biased to teach us what it means to be united .

See Mr Man!

Most people that voted for Buhari did so cos of tribalism,religion, and not cos he is better than Jonathan.... so get that into ur senseless brain! Chibok girls, Bokoharam etc are all the propaganda used by the people that did everything possible to paint his government incompetent and it did work for dem! But soon, the real enemy of Nigeria will be Unleashed! It has already started self. The so called Bokoharam don keep shut! Why are they shutting up? Why are they not bombing yet? Are they happy their Oga won? Oh! I guess so! But let's wait and see what happens to them. The Chibok girls where never adopted and will never be recovered.

In this country, there will always be tribalism, hatred etc whether u like it or not!
This is mankind and you and me have to start learning to live with it.

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ribbit: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:
if she hugs transformer nothing will happen because jonathan forgot to give her light .. but she can try atlantic ocean grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by davseun2ta(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Behold YOUR father... OP!!!

you are a true daughter of your father...

Keep it up dear!! you can do better

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
davseun2ta:
you are absolutely correct. the sad part is: GEJ hasn't done anything remarkable for them... even their governors. I was in Abia-osisioma to be précised two years ago, and I wept!!! they are suffering... yet!!!still supporting mediocrity all in the name of "MY BROTHER".... the truth is, if they are tired of this nation: they should go! so far, their input to our GDP is insignificant. Gosh!!!! at little provocation an average IBO man will be threatening us with BIAFRA... Go and start your Biafra and see if you will survive.
pls you are one of the sensible people here..am too busy enjoying a nice movie to stay here and read trash!buhari till 2019!!!whoever doesn't like it should relocate to libya.nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by ireneony(f): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Blackbeauty:
See how @op just attracted insults to herself!sad I must say..smh..the earlier we become more realistic in nigeria,d better we. Wud be !finally,I see why we always harbour selfish leaders!most people just don't act like they still have a brain!
insult or no insult who cares

u must be a lunatic for attacking someone making her voice heard...

i pity the youth that lack Nacl
apc youth are all deshielded protons
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by dahreyM: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
most nigerians are backward and primitive(apc)
this country is already divided by the yorubas, fulani and hausa, take them out of this contry, then nigeria will be a better place.

people easily be deceived, that the same sets of persons that messed up pdp are now in apc.

jonathan is the best president we nigerians has ever had and some youths are too blind to see this.
i weep for nigerians cos we are back to 1960.

not forgetting that this election was rigged by apc(in the north), jonathan was wise enough to succumb to defeat cos he does not want killing of of innocent citizens in the north..

fvvvk apc

wz d election nt rigged in rivers? *singing* Do me i do u, man no go vex.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by dahreyM: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:

i wonder o. Abeg, help me gv her directions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by jamesbawa(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dumb b!tch

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dindera:

See Mr Man!

See Mrs Woman.

Most people that voted for Buhari did so cos of tribalism,religion, and not cos he is better than Jonathan.... so get that into ur senseless brain!

Well excuse me , megami-sama! grin

Chibok girls, Bokoharam etc are all the propaganda used by the people that did everything possible to paint his government incompetent and it did work for dem! But soon, the real enemy of Nigeria will be Unleashed! It has already started self. The so called Bokoharam don keep shut! Why are they shutting up? Why are they not bombing yet? Are they happy their Oga won? Oh! I guess so! But let's wait and see what happens to them. The Chibok girls where never adopted and will never be recovered.

1.For the last time....the Chibok kidnapping happened, the way it was handles was botched(and it was not entirely the govt's fault), and it is insensitive to the parents of the girls to continue to tell them that their suffering is not real.

And please....was the kidapping epidemic in the SE some years ago a plot against Yaradua? Was Niger Delta milltancy a plot against Obasanjo.?

Please....don't be insensitive to other people's sufferings...especially those of your fellow Christians in the North.

And that leads me to another thing...how many of you good Southern Chirstians have prayed for the Chibok girls.

2.Boko Haram is quiet because they are being hammered by three armies...plus some really good ex-special forces from abroad. And they made some noise during the election....three INEC adhoc staff were killed by them

And you know nothing about Islamic fundametalism....but I won't be educating you, megamisama since you knows all things grin.

In this country, there will always be tribalism, hatred etc whether u like it or not!

Yah that's true, megamisama. But...for the sake of avoiding Rwanda part two.....

I rest my case.

While you are resting , dear megamisama...go and become governor of your state...and invest in tis education and industrial development..and see how you would make more money than you can ever get from oil. Life does not begin or end in Abuja...but I think you already know that...megamisama. smiley

Baie dankie!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
I would not oblige you with a reply because from ur post and definitely your profile picture..its all clear to me!!have fun making a bigger f.ool of your sorry self!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by clemzo101(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Can somebody help me tell this babeto accept the reality, I use to be a strong supporter of jonathan oh plssss, it's tym for a change jare
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
I want to start by congratulating Gen Muhammadu Buhari and the APC on their victory at the Presidential polls held on the 28th of March 2015. His victory though Painful to me (as a core PDP supporter), is not with its attendant Lessons of RESILIENCE, DOGGEDNESS & DETERMINATION. Congratulations GMB
I also want to reiterate my Admiration for the Person of President Goodluck Jonathan whom although, I don't really admire his leadership style, His Calmness Maturity and Composure in the face of Propaganda, Name-callings and even Defeat is Commendable. It will only take few years from Now for Nigerians to realise the Jewel we have thrown away in GEJ.
The credibility attributed to this election has Only been made possible because we have a President who gave us his word that he will conduct Credible elections and make Our VOTES COUNT, and made good on his promises- That's admirable....
Finally, I wish to Restate my Commitment to the Peoples Democratic Party ‪#‎PDP‬. I am Proud of all that we have achieved as a party in the Last 16 years.
We have been defeated, true! But we Will do EXACTLY what Champions do when they fall. We don't stay down...
Never!!!
We pick ourselves UP, Learn from OUR errors, and fight back for that which belongs to US!!!
We shall DEFINITELY bounce back in 2019!
‪#‎GoodLuck2Buhari‬...
‪#‎FairplayGEJ‬
‪#‎PDPstill‬...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
donxab:
I want to start by congratulating Gen Muhammadu Buhari and the APC on their victory at the Presidential polls held on the 28th of March 2015. His victory though Painful to me (as a core PDP supporter), is not with its attendant Lessons of RESILIENCE, DOGGEDNESS & DETERMINATION. Congratulations GMB
I also want to reiterate my Admiration for the Person of President Goodluck Jonathan whom although, I don't really admire his leadership style, His Calmness Maturity and Composure in the face of Propaganda, Name-callings and even Defeat is Commendable. It will only take few years from Now for Nigerians to realise the Jewel we have thrown away in GEJ.
The credibility attributed to this election has Only been made possible because we have a President who gave us his word that he will conduct Credible elections and make Our VOTES COUNT, and made good on his promises- That's admirable....
Finally, I wish to Restate my Commitment to the Peoples Democratic Party ‪#‎PDP‬. I am Proud of all that we have achieved as a party in the Last 16 years.
We have been defeated, true! But we Will do EXACTLY what Champions do when they fall. We don't stay down...
Never!!!
We pick ourselves UP, Learn from OUR errors, and fight back for that which belongs to US!!!
We shall DEFINITELY bounce back in 2019!
‪#‎GoodLuck2Buhari‬...
‪#‎FairplayGEJ‬
‪#‎PDPstill‬...

You PDP guys can start the renewal by getting rid of Suswam...he cost you Benue state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by demelza: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
50calibre:
This is not Halloween, take that fuc*king blonde weave on you head, it's distorting your thought process.

Nothing worse than a black girl wearing blonde weaves. If you can't see the insanity in how you look, then you certainly aren't sound enough to have a political discourse.
grin We all have our blonde moments.
Let her be pls. grin
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by kaybams1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dindera:

See Mr Man!

Most people that voted for Buhari did so cos of tribalism,religion, and not cos he is better than Jonathan.... so get that into ur senseless brain! Chibok girls, Bokoharam etc are all the propaganda used by the people that did everything possible to paint his government incompetent and it did work for dem! But soon, the real enemy of Nigeria will be Unleashed! It has already started self. The so called Bokoharam don keep shut! Why are they shutting up? Why are they not bombing yet? Are they happy their Oga won? Oh! I guess so! But let's wait and see what happens to them. The Chibok girls where never adopted and will never be recovered.

I rest my case.

Bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by rman: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
I think nairaland has made a few people with time on their hands have a false sense of importance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by davseun2ta(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dindera:

See Mr Man!

I rest my case.
you see!!! That's the evil perception you guys have... am not surprised though, because most Easterners feels the same... It will interest you to know that, am not a muslim neither am I a northerner.. but the truth is most voted in Buhari out of the fact that they wanted "change in its real sense" which of cause jonathan can not give us... it is going to be business as usual with him. the reason why Boko haram don shut up, na because your GEJ decided to do the needful, thinking that, that will help him gain grounds....NIGERIANS ARE INFORMED NOW bros... EMBRACE PEACE! There is no point harboring hatred for the northerners... abi you witness the civil war?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by kaybams1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=donxab post=32237744]

We shall DEFINITELY bounce back!

So said Alameseigha on His way to the Prison some years back....
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by eddixJ(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
clemzo101:
Can somebody help me tell this babeto accept the reality, I use to be a strong supporter of jonathan oh plssss, it's tym for a change jare
What change!?? When the same corrupt individuals who ran from P.D.P to A.P.C b/c GEJ wasn't goin to adhere to their plans any longer… the Northern n western region Just voted for GMB b/c f dier selfish economic reasons.
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
farem:
[color=#990000][/color]

The resentment in you is deeper than what satan has against the saints! Despite this divine CHANGE, you're still adamant.

How are you going to achieve this ranting? DO YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF OR COMMIT SUICIDE BEFORE MAY 29, 2015? You have to pick one of the OPTIONS!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Brandly(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

Stop crying over a spilled milk. Buhari is your president elect and there is nothing anyone can do about it. I guess you are an igbo lady. I will suggest you channel your protest to your people for their failed political gamble. Igbos are always political misfiring due to their inability to forget the past and embrace national unity
u no well..
wetting bring ibo here
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
this country is already divided by the yorubas, fulani and hausa, take them out of this contry, then nigeria will be a better place.

people easily be deceived, that the same sets of persons that messed up pdp are now in apc.

jonathan is the best president we nigerians has ever had and some youths are too blind to see this.

not forgetting that this election was rigged by apc(in the north), jonathan was wise enough to succumb to defeat cos he does not want killing of of innocent citizens in the north..

fvvvk apc
what is this ashawo saying? see her flat tomy sef

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by IGBOSON2: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
[right][/right]
zendy:

Buhari is just one of the many injustices the SE/SS have to face for being part of the failed project known as Nigeria. If I found a Genie in bottle tomorrow,the first thing I would wish for is the secession of the SE/SS from Nigeria as a different country (or 2 separate countries) so we can finally have breathing space from the Yorubas and Hausas who in reality add no value to our lives.
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by IGBOSON2: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
eddixJ:
What change!?? When the same corrupt individuals who ran from P.D.P to A.P.C b/c GEJ wasn't goin to adhere to their plans any longer… the Northern n western region Just voted for GMB b/c f dier selfish economic reasons.
Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:

fvvvk apc

In oshiomole's voice "u can go and die"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves USA For Nigeria (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Re-Arraigned By EFCC (Photos) / Construction Of 3050MW Power Plant In Taraba: Fashola Opens Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.