Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (51978 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ebukaOtika(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Apex32:
He talk too much embarassed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Even you Apex ,,.?

You fall my Ballz o i tell you.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ebukaOtika(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Zane2point4:
She always poke noses, I might be dating an ex FBI agent, asking questions like;" this picture wasnt taken with ur fon cos the location says abj, therrfore u went to abj to be wt someone.

checks my call log and shouts "hey you have called this number for like 6 times today who is she"?

the one wey vase me pass is:she checks my whatsapp time stamp and asks "u logged off arnd 12am in d morning who were u chatting with cos I logged out arnd 8?

lols, some babes smart o.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Choiiiiiiiiii

Dat one na Spiritess i tell you ,,,, hope you already have Plan B,,,,?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
dancok:
this era na fu...cking era,fu...ck anything u see my dear
calm down bro,I understand
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by refreshrate: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Reaper231:
As for mine; LIES! LIE!! LIES
That moment wen a girl lies so mcu she like "bae sometimes I don't even know y I lie ohhh..."

Guy this problem...you go need reach village o. This one no be matter wey dem dey settle for town grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ebukaOtika(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Haryoryhemie:
Mine is jealousy and anger, I play a trick on him yesterday being d fool's day. I told him we had to breakup cos I have another guy who I so much love, I made him believe before I told him he has been tricked. Behold, I've been calling, texting and pinging him since then without a reply. When I eventually spoke with him, he said we must breakup and he seems to be serious about it. His anger and jealousy is so uncontrollable

Hahahaha
Na small boy dey worry am oooo

You know what ,,.?
Just try flashing him after Easter ,.,,,
Him go even pick the flash Kpákpà
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by refreshrate: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
dancok:
what drive? is it sexu.al drive?
you dey ask? before nko wetin e for be?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ebukaOtika(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
He Rilli Luvs You.
Believ Me!

Na which kain lof be dat ,,,,?

The girl will be like #So person no fit follow am play again for April fool,,,,?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by funkyjms: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Crixina:
you don't call for two days shuuuuuuu!
And I can practically kill someone if he calls himself my boyfriend and doesn't call more than once in a day. infact we call at will,even if the last call was two minutes ago,unless we can't help it.

shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ebukaOtika(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
corlin2:
No need to comment coz likes dont come wen you misses undecided the FP

Hahaha dats true bro ,,,,
You are very correct.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by refreshrate: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
nmadu1:
I tink say na only my own o,she go even tell me say super sport go show replay

Actually she get valid point, lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ebukaOtika(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rainess:

She's insane... shocked

The guy wey you quote no tell say her name na "Insane" o,.,,,
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
nmadu1:
I tink say na only my own o,she go even tell me say super sport go show replay
hehe atleast u get to watch replay lol.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ebukaOtika(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
olasoji1:
The Top 10 Most Beautiful African Actresses in 2015

See the Hot actresses here ====>>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/the-top-10-most-beautiful-african.html

The first pics is like she has a dickq
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ebukaOtika(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
deavicky:
Mine refuse to vote Jonathan

Lolzz

Its your Opinion tho

It is Allowed .
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Akalia(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
I don't do females, Notin concern me
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by EmmySparky(m): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
dancok:
I can see e don sweet u,sote enjoy your ride then.
hahahah bro nothing do u jare
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by hfinest1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
refreshrate:

Not only ban the use of k or kk Buhari will also help you give her money to fix her hair, Buhari will help you climb her, Buhari will even help you marry her. Guy if you dont have the ability to handle your relationship what are you even doing in one sef? With what you wrote im not surprised the girl behaves like this towards you. Trust me that girls dumping you sooner than youd expect, make we bet am!?
hahahaha.... guy you're making me laugh..... hahaha.... can't stop laughing
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by hfinest1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
incredible6:

I really don't know how the help would b offered .
okay.... you'll gimme a chick numba.... a girl you've chiked for me already....
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by pressplay55: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tobilastik:
hmmm...b4 I used to enjoy the relationship until Last year December when she gained admission. b4 she can call me 5 times in a day telling me all kind of sweet words ...sometimes she'll even be planning our wedding

but nw to say I love you after a phone call is a problem ...someone I used to speak with on phone for almost 6 hours nonstop ...it now gt boring for 5mins call. she jxt do tinz that annoys me, but to her, it z normal ...I know I'll soon call it quit
have your last cut and call it quit
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Edusouls(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rexnegro:

Mine is she no sabi ride n suck my dicck , and she talk too much .
shut up your very dirty vulgar mouth, riding and sucking ur dick is ur problem, what about if ur sister does it to another man, that is not her husbant, will u be happy?you are one rotten and senseless guy without home training...idiot

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Edusouls(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yomieluv:
Fiance has habit of not allowing me to sleep,except she's ready to sleep..she will be blowing air to my ears to disturb me..

She also like clinging to TV remote,so I won't change channels,that made me bought TV to the bedroom,but at times,I prefer staying at the sitting room..

Aside that,she's a lovely person to be with,she doesn't hold grudge with me at all..just a simple "sorry",she's back to her normal self..I love her so so much.
i feel you bro..
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Edusouls(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Blackett:
Are you jealous of my relationship?
who is jealous of ur relationship? Do you think you are really into one?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by rsleeky(f): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
bosun11:

one of my faults is here though and she loves me insanely too..... grin grin grin
awww...sweet
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by rsleeky(f): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
dancok:
Aww, she love him scatter,hmm that ur red shoe fine small
lol tanx
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by rsleeky(f): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
cheesy
refreshrate:

Babe this your declaration of love is something else, i dey go para for my babe now now she has to declare like this for me too o. lol.
lol..its nt a parain smtn
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by jane05(f): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Rainess:
When he's reading something interesting nothing can distract him. I've tried everything... lol

He also doesn't have the same "drive" as I do..
u mean everything?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by makay200(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=Blackett post=32235962][color=#150000][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]I have no problems with her at all.

She calls me all the time, doesn't get jealous, is always smiling even when I offend her, doesn't call to ask me why I haven't called her since morning, doesn't ask for money, doesn't fvcking get angry, I hate drama and she avoids drama like a plague, doesn't come to my house uninvited, I use other girls as dp and wallpaper, she doesn't ask any thing about them.

We were also driving the other day, and she was sitting in front, beside me and I saw one of my numerous female friends and stopped to pick her, my girlfriend went to the back seat all smiling. . . I look at various yanshes while with her, she catches me and chuckles. And then when I'm not looking and she sights a fine yansh girl, she nudges me to show me the yansh. . .

Phew. What a girl. She doesn't love you
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Tobilastik(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
pressplay55:

have your last cut and call it quit

cut
what does that mean
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by corlin2(m): 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Hahaha dats true bro ,,,,
You are very correct.

Yea....so sad
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by bosun11(m): 12:26am On Apr 03, 2015
rsleeky:
awww...sweet

grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Zane2point4(m): 12:30am On Apr 03, 2015
Venom104:

So smart she'll be able to hide your body after she kills you... better run

Hahaha abi o
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by hidee20(m): 12:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Haryoryhemie:
Mine is jealousy and anger, I play a trick on him yesterday being d fool's day. I told him we had to breakup cos I have another guy who I so much love, I made him believe before I told him he has been tricked. Behold, I've been calling, texting and pinging him since then without a reply. When I eventually spoke with him, he said we must breakup and he seems to be serious about it. His anger and jealousy is so uncontrollable

I think u just assist him to achieve his aim(my opinion tho), but that joke is very costly 0!…

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.