Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (51971 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by bosun11(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
ibk4luv:

brother nothing attached of but all this good and no bad ?
I am glad 2 tell u that the alcohol u took is of the best quality u will soon wake up

no mind am , e dey decieve himself.who no get flaws
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by bosun11(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
rsleeky:
He's got ego n gets angry @ tinz u least expected......but I love him scatter

one of my faults is here though and she loves me insanely too..... grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Haryoryhemie(f): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
iamord:
I got my tounge out for u... Next time if u should play dirty.. Weight the play b4 going about it. Don't ever hurt someone that loves u with such.

I tot love forgives, I've been begging him since yesterday
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by symbianDON(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mprex:
telling me brb on watsapp and disappearing for ages undecided
it's she by any chance jega's daughter?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by olasoji1: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
The Top 10 Most Beautiful African Actresses in 2015

See the Hot actresses here ====>>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/the-top-10-most-beautiful-african.html

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by bosun11(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
DanceVille:
Girls sha...
She cut off her R-ship with Me, because I forgot to call her on her b'day....Fvck her!

You no try.Why wont u call your girl friend on her birthday !!!! I MEAN YOUR GIRL FRIEND !!!!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by hfinest1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
incredible6:

go get urself a new Gf.
ibk
guy, i would av luved to oo... but girls dis days enh! shakara don too much mehn.... you'll hav to do a lot of things n read lots of books before u can successfully get urself a gf cry I'll b glad if u could help sha! grin in getting a new gf wink
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by hfinest1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Zellie:
You're dating yourself grin grin grin
really undecided how do u mean
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by bosun11(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
MaLAdyy:
He is a Manchester fan sad

And you are A ??
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by pinkycute(f): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Awwwww embarassed

Are you angry

danbrowndmf:
Dnt Tell Me your in a Relationship.sad?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nazeeboy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
I don't have one.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by olamidarsenal(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
my gf easily get angry nd she always disturb me whenever we are together, above all, she get jealousyyyyyyy. therefore I need change, change and change. I am fed up
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by bosun11(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
evegran:
He doesnt give me space and its bad.
He always wants to be around and involved in everything, it annoys me sometimes. I enjoy it sometimes sha.

so u want him far away from you and not around you......Ladies tho
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Venom104: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Zane2point4:
She always poke noses, I might be dating an ex FBI agent, asking questions like;" this picture wasnt taken with ur fon cos the location says abj, therrfore u went to abj to be wt someone.

checks my call log and shouts "hey you have called this number for like 6 times today who is she"?

the one wey vase me pass is:she checks my whatsapp time stamp and asks "u logged off arnd 12am in d morning who were u chatting with cos I logged out arnd 8?

lols, some babes smart o.

So smart she'll be able to hide your body after she kills you... better run

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by niceguy7(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hazardd:

oga,Who ask you?smh
See this one....hw my comment take affect you? undecided
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by deavicky(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mine refuse to vote Jonathan
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by bosun11(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Zane2point4:
She always poke noses, I might be dating an ex FBI agent, asking questions like;" this picture wasnt taken with ur fon cos the location says abj, therrfore u went to abj to be wt someone.

checks my call log and shouts "hey you have called this number for like 6 times today who is she"?

the one wey vase me pass is:she checks my whatsapp time stamp and asks "u logged off arnd 12am in d morning who were u chatting with cos I logged out arnd 8?

lols, some babes smart o.

Thats my kinda woman and i lover her so much for that
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Hazardd(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Haryoryhemie:

Really Isn't he d one being unfair?
being unfair as how
You started that damn shit called ''april fool''.do you know the series of emotions he gone through...

Well sha all na april fool even his anger also .. lol
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Zane2point4:

lols I dont think, she is jux so inqusitive.

Well as long as you have the patience for it... I'd go insane
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
hfinest1:
my gf has an habit dat rilly annoys me, she doesn't reply sms and she always wait for me to text first, if at all she'll reply... n she always reply a 3-line chat with k or kk..... I hate dat shit enh! wish Buhari would ban d use of k or kk

That girl...probably isn't your girlfriend. But, I feel your pain, bruh, that kk shiit is annoying as fvck.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by masties2(f): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
1]Yorubas would say, "eni a ba fe ki i larun kan loju eni". When you are really in love, thos seeming pesterings, roughness, uncouthness become the more reasons to love him or her.
It is when there is no more love that you start noticing frailties in your partner.

Thats a scary piece of advice bro sad
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ayyyyo(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
KingTom:
I know grin and to highlight mistakes so that corrections can be effected is human too.
guy which kind human u be cheesy
Well it seems we are in the Same business (gbaguaun detectives ) grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by wittypretty(f): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Blackett:
I have no problems with her at all.

She calls me all the time, doesn't get jealous, is always smiling even when I offend her, doesn't call to ask me why I haven't called her since morning, doesn't ask for money, doesn't fvcking get angry, I hate drama and she avoids drama like a plague, doesn't come to my house uninvited, I use other girls as dp and wallpaper, she doesn't ask any thing about them.

We were also driving the other day, and she was sitting in front, beside me and I saw one of my numerous female friends and stopped to pick her, my girlfriend went to the back seat all smiling. . . I look at various yanshes while with her, she catches me and chuckles. And then when I'm not looking and she sights a fine yansh girl, she nudges me to show me the yansh. . .

Phew. What a girl.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ladyabadi(f): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Its annoying when I watch my fiance go all out to help friends and family who end up bn ungrateful. He just must fulfill all his promises even @ his detriment.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by nguavese: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
He is in mercury
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by hurricaneindia(f): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Following
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:
Awwwww embarassed

Are you angry

But are u in a relationship?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by seunadeolu(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
both of you should hook up grin, i can feel the budding chemistry
pinkycute:
That means..... You don't have a girlfriend then tongue

grin grin
cheesy cheesy

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Gynacologist(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rexnegro:

Mine is she no sabi ride n suck my dicck , and she talk too much .
damn nigha u nasty..
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Alowonlejnr(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
My gf always complain whenever we r eating 2geda dat I eat too much meat........and I wl be like is it nt meant 2 be eaten? She wants 2 be preservative and me I believe dat it is wat bird eat dat bird wl fly wt.
Secondly wenever we get issues she dnt like me reporting her 2 anybody and sometimes dat can be annoying
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by KingTom(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by megaphantom(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Blackett:
I have no problems with her at all.

She calls me all the time, doesn't get jealous, is always smiling even when I offend her, doesn't call to ask me why I haven't called her since morning, doesn't ask for money, doesn't fvcking get angry, I hate drama and she avoids drama like a plague, doesn't come to my house uninvited, I use other girls as dp and wallpaper, she doesn't ask any thing about them.

We were also driving the other day, and she was sitting in front, beside me and I saw one of my numerous female friends and stopped to pick her, my girlfriend went to the back seat all smiling. . . I look at various yanshes while with her, she catches me and chuckles. And then when I'm not looking and she sights a fine yansh girl, she nudges me to show me the yansh. . .

Phew. What a girl.
to show u the yanxh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.