Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (51980 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Mine is always pesting me, won't let me be or give me space for a min.
Be happy. Some guys re dying to be in your shoes.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
EmmySparky:
Mine wants me to call her everyday and she like going about unclad when she is in my house often
ah about she going unclad in your house, that is the sign u have not fu..ck her real hot.because if u do she will wearing armor wears all through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
dancok:
kondo alata,I understand enjoy yourself.
sorrrrrrrrrrry ooooooO change era we are.mmhnnnn.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by EmmySparky(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
dancok:
ah about she going unclad in your house, that is the sign u have not fu..ck her real hot.because if u do she will wearing armor wears all through.
lol if u hear me banging this babe u go pity her...she screams and shouts..but when we are done she goes back to the unclad mode..boss I met this babe about 7months ago..if u see me now I don reduce weight..am like an athlete now and I keep reducing
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by cally3D(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Blackett:
I have no problems with her at all.

She calls me all the time, doesn't get jealous, is always smiling even when I offend her, doesn't call to ask me why I haven't called her since morning, doesn't ask for money, doesn't fvcking get angry, I hate drama and she avoids drama like a plague, doesn't come to my house uninvited, I use other girls as dp and wallpaper, she doesn't ask any thing about them.

We were also driving the other day, and she was sitting in front, beside me and I saw one of my numerous female friends and stopped to pick her, my girlfriend went to the back seat all smiling. . . I look at various yanshes while with her, she catches me and chuckles. And then when I'm not looking and she sights a fine yansh girl, she nudges me to show me the yansh. . .

Phew. What a girl.

She must be 4rm Trinidad and Tobago
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by iamord(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Haryoryhemie:

I tot love forgives, I've been begging him since yesterday
I feel this April fool of a thing becoming boring to me... How will you feel if he told you the same thing with such audacity.? It's very bad... If out of the pain from what u told him. He dials up his ex, or some random girl To satisfy him. How will u feel then.? You should not give room for anything that will let your spouse question the love and trust you have for his or her. U feel if you also understand him very well you won't use such. Well it has already happened. You have to try and devi e a way to get through to him. Probably through a close person to him.. You also have to know what you will say. And drive your point without wasting much time when you get the chance to.. Good luck
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by KingTom(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
obomobo:
that favouritism
No, it's simple error correction.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol if u hear me banging this babe u go pity her...she screams and shouts..but when we are done she goes back to the unclad mode..boss I met this babe about 7months ago..if u see me now I don reduce weight..am like an athlete now and I keep reducing
Ah that's bad,run for your dear life, she is something else.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by geelord(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
DanceVille:
Share With Us, The most annoying Habit that my girlfriend...
My Girlfriend has this annoying habit "Jealousy"...
Whenever she sees me around with a girl of my department, she gat angry..
Thinking I have another Girlfriend...And that annoys me the most...

Just that Tele Mundo, tht sh*t is annoying....
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Reaper231(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
teeastute:
She is a pure nymphomaniac.... help me out pls!!!!

Pm me her pin or number. I'm her male colleague
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Crixina(f): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
apparentlylaw:
I don't call for 2 days ....she says I AF stopped caring .....nd den see boning of life ....
you don't call for two days shuuuuuuu!

And I can practically kill someone if he calls himself my boyfriend and doesn't call more than once in a day.infact we call at will,even if the last call was two minutes ago,unless we can't help it.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
dayflower:
sorrrrrrrrrrry ooooooO change era we are.mmhnnnn.
this era na fu...cking era,fu...ck anything u see my dear
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ikelvin(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mprex:
telling me brb on watsapp and disappearing for ages undecided
follow back empress jenny. kiss
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by refreshrate: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
hfinest1:
my gf has an habit dat rilly annoys me, she doesn't reply sms and she always wait for me to text first, if at all she'll reply... n she always reply a 3-line chat with k or kk..... I hate dat shit enh! wish Buhari would ban d use of k or kk

Not only ban the use of k or kk Buhari will also help you give her money to fix her hair, Buhari will help you climb her, Buhari will even help you marry her. Guy if you dont have the ability to handle your relationship what are you even doing in one sef? With what you wrote im not surprised the girl behaves like this towards you. Trust me that girls dumping you sooner than youd expect, make we bet am!?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Eleganza33(f): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
hatux:
Always thinking she has offended me when I don't call...
hahaha 4 sure
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by refreshrate: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
rsleeky:
He's got ego n gets angry @ tinz u least expected......but I love him scatter

Babe this your declaration of love is something else, i dey go para for my babe now now she has to declare like this for me too o. lol.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by refreshrate: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yaksson:
hmmmm sorry she aint ur girl, she is having many men in her life

Oh God! why you tell am na? sebi you saw everyone leaving him to his disillusion? i dont like it o
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by dalynch(f): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dont ve a boyfriend. let me keep reading comments nd ve fun, till we join d train
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by refreshrate: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Ahhhh they plenty ooo....she like to bleep like its food inface she has bleeped all my friends so what we have now is just FWB...she's smokes like fork!!! Especially when she inhales it and make that whistle sound like an agbero, her brand is star I Also tell her to go for feminine stuff like smirnoff, and when you see her you'll think she's an angel with her cute eyes and big tittiess...and lastly she doesn't moan during sex makes me feel like am bleeping a dude....undecidedundecided undecided

Keyword: girlfriend not opio
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by incredible6(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
hfinest1:
guy, i would av luved to oo... but girls dis days enh! shakara don too much mehn.... you'll hav to do a lot of things n read lots of books before u can successfully get urself a gf cry I'll b glad if u could help sha! grin in getting a new gf wink

I really don't know how the help would b offered .
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by refreshrate: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Skoopy:
Mine won't let me enjoy my DSTV subscription, not even to watch football my favorite. She is always in control of the remote watching programs like.. JERRY SPRINGER SHOW, BAGGAGE, KILLER KARAOKE.. I don suffer.... angry

lol KILLER KARAOKE grin grin grin
Guy!

i still dey laugh and dstv don increase subscription rate...you dey pay for killer karaoke. warn that girl seriously which kind joke be dis?
abeg which station dem dey show this killer karaoke and time? cos of you two im never quarreling with my babe again!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by iphanyiuma(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
refreshrate:

Keyword: girlfriend not opio
read well I said what we are having now is FWB not a relationship...n besides I like her cos she's not a hypocrite
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by EmmySparky(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
dancok:
Ah that's bad,run for your dear life, she is something else.
am thinking of it...but bro this babe is a pro ...like a queen of the bed...and her body is a masterpiece of art...bro she is hard to leave
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Crixina(f): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
hfinest1:
asin.... I hate it enh! one f my past gf broke up with me cos I warned her sternly never to use k or kk on me in ha lyf n she got angry n said she's done..... annoying as a bad fvck u mean?.... btw... how do u mean "maybe she's not my gf"undecided
which kind relationship Una dey do sef,its always surprising to hear or read things like

We broke up cos he or she said k
Or I didn't call her or I made a prank etc
Flimsy things
Na wah o,Una sure say Na serious relationship,or mummy and daddy play wey children dey do.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
EmmySparky:
am thinking of it...but bro this babe is a pro ...like a queen of the bed...and her body is a masterpiece of art...bro she is hard to leave
I can see e don sweet u,sote enjoy your ride then.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by nmadu1: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
AmNotDrunk:
her favorite movie is on everytime i want to watch football,
I tink say na only my own o,she go even tell me say super sport go show replay
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by axum: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Continuously sucking my dickkkkk long after I have cummmmmed.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by refreshrate: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ahmeduana:

OLD BOY NA MAMI-WATER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

i swear
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by adbokus(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
The one here is simply a minx! A pincushion. Lies with great artistry and writes grugdes in her diary! But she fine sha, the only plus...
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by naf01: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Mine is always pesting me, won't let me be or give me space for a min.
same with me oooo always calling every minutes and am fed up with her cos she has started bleaching and I warned her against but she
will not listen
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
hfinest1:
my gf has an habit dat rilly annoys me, she doesn't reply sms and she always wait for me to text first, if at all she'll reply... n she always reply a 3-line chat with k or kk..... I hate dat shit enh! wish Buhari would ban d use of k or kk
u don't need a soothsayer to tell u dat she is not into you
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by refreshrate: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Venom104:

So smart she'll be able to hide your body after she kills you... better run

ROTFLMAO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.