Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (51977 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by pinkycute(f): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Awwwww embarassed he's not my type cheesy

seunadeolu:
both of you should hook up grin, i can feel the budding chemistry
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by KingTom(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
youmour:

Make una stop all these konji talk e dey give me careless erect ion
Control your dick man!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by john4aguero: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
She likes saying nevermind and it's so fucking annoying. undecided
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by KingTom(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Lwkmdooooooo
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by temifisayo(f): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
...........when i grew up and fell in love................
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by KingTom(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
idu1:
na your new work b this abi grin
Na me o, I dey do deputy for my Oga SergeantGbagaun grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by hfinest1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
HeavenlyBang:

That girl...probably isn't your girlfriend. But, I feel your pain, bruh, that kk shiit is annoying as fvck.
asin.... I hate it enh! one f my past gf broke up with me cos I warned her sternly never to use k or kk on me in ha lyf n she got angry n said she's done..... annoying as a bad fvck u mean?.... btw... how do u mean "maybe she's not my gf"undecided
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Reaper231(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Blackett:
I have no problems with her at all.

She calls me all the time, doesn't get jealous, is always smiling even when I offend her, doesn't call to ask me why I haven't called her since morning, doesn't ask for money, doesn't fvcking get angry, I hate drama and she avoids drama like a plague, doesn't come to my house uninvited, I use other girls as dp and wallpaper, she doesn't ask any thing about them.

We were also driving the other day, and she was sitting in front, beside me and I saw one of my numerous female friends and stopped to pick her, my girlfriend went to the back seat all smiling. . . I look at various yanshes while with her, she catches me and chuckles. And then when I'm not looking and she sights a fine yansh girl, she nudges me to show me the yansh. . .

Phew. What a girl.

Na those ones dangerous pass. I hope yu don't snore cos wen she's hit her limit with yu na to stab yu for sleep. Such a girl does not even exist unless she's playing along for nw
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by pbs4real(m): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:
He's too full of himself and always want me to subscribe to his policy angry no matter what cry

embarassed

dt means u dnt ve a bf as well*tongueout
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nothing to say yet
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by pbs4real(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
temifisayo:
...........when i grew up and fell in love................
y u still up dis tym,hv u dne ur home-work?if yes oya go 2 bed nw. .
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by KingTom(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
ayyyyo:
guy which kind human u be cheesy
Well it seems we are in the Same business (gbaguaun detectives ) grin
Baba Ayyyyo we need to do something o, these guys are embarrassing us. Na their papa say make dem go school, dem go dey ping dey play for Nairaland, just imagine full grown agbaya no sabi present tense and past tense. Kai!!
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by thecommunist(m): 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Blackett:
I have no problems with her at all.

She calls me all the time, doesn't get jealous, is always smiling even when I offend her, doesn't call to ask me why I haven't called her since morning, doesn't ask for money, doesn't fvcking get angry, I hate drama and she avoids drama like a plague, doesn't come to my house uninvited, I use other girls as dp and wallpaper, she doesn't ask any thing about them.

We were also driving the other day, and she was sitting in front, beside me and I saw one of my numerous female friends and stopped to pick her, my girlfriend went to the back seat all smiling. . . I look at various yanshes while with her, she catches me and chuckles. And then when I'm not looking and she sights a fine yansh girl, she nudges me to show me the yansh. . .

Phew. What a girl.
you dont have a girlfriend, you have a slave!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by pinkycute(f): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
embarassed embarassed

pbs4real:
dt means u dnt ve a bf as well*tongueout
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

you must be dating a female ROBOT!!!
the girl may have main guy
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by seggzz(m): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
one of the annoying thing I don't like with my gf is when she threaten me with knives.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ffrreeee(f): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
What I do to annoy him; Hiss. Although, I do this intentionally most of the time, whenever he pisses me off to avoid creating a scene. Hmmm, what he does to annoy me; silent treatment. I hate it so much. How will a man be comfortable giving silent treatment to your wife? He can do it for days and be comfortable.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
I would write it in the sky where the world would see it...
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
For me she gets angry easily...and sometimes she behaves like she doesnt know me,she is complicated....i call her worry worry... grin...in all I am so madly in love with her... cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by lovely17(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
single and ready to mingle
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Reaper231(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
As for mine; LIES! LIE!! LIES
That moment wen a girl lies so mcu she like "bae sometimes I don't even know y I lie ohhh..."

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Run now else someday she'll cut you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
rsleeky:
He's got ego n gets angry @ tinz u least expected......but I love him scatter
Aww, she love him scatter,hmm that ur red shoe fine small
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by pbs4real(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Alowonlejnr:
My gf always complain whenever we r eating 2geda dat I eat too much meat........and I wl be like is it nt meant 2 be eaten? She wants 2 be preservative and me I believe dat it is wat bird eat dat bird wl fly wt.
Secondly wenever we get issues she dnt like me reporting her 2 anybody and sometimes dat can be annoying
same wit ma EX.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rainess:
When he's reading something interesting nothing can distract him. I've tried everything... lol

He also doesn't have the same "drive" as I do..
what drive? is it sexu.al drive?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=dancok post=32284722]what drive? is it sexu.al drive.[quote author=dancok post=32284722]what drive? is it sexu.al drive.[quote author=dancok post=32284722]what drive? is it sexu.al drive.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ENIGMA24(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ma Boo...feels threatened by my females Frnds....this Causes her to doubt me a lot, I don't Blame her Sha, The Girls r Fine(nt finer Than My Girl tho) ....I would Really Like for Her to trust me But I really can't push off my frnds....they have been My day 1 GOONS....
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
how I wish I have something to say,well when I get better than this I know a girl will come and stay for real not for the money.

Enjoy your gfs and bfs.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by EmmySparky(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mine wants me to call her everyday and she like going about unclad when she is in my house often
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
dayflower:
hmmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmmm
kondo alata,I understand enjoy yourself.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ENIGMA24(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
seggzz:
one of the annoying thing I don't like with my gf is when she threaten me with knives.
GUY No Vex.....YOU Be Ram?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
[left][/left][quote author=dancok post=32285065]kondo alata,I understand enjoy .alatee no mind me joooor

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.