Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. (33349 Views)

PMB Appointments Vs Age Of Previous Leaders / Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE / Tinubu Cannot Be Compared To Our Previous Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Past Tension (tense) grin
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
oo
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by FitnessNigeria: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
There is no single doubt that. We all should pray for Buhari to do better.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by blakky97(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
juniortuoyo:
Goodluck ebele jonathan has defeated the prophecies of the western world most especially the US, who predict that nigeria will cease to exist come 2015. Now they are ashamed of themselves pretending to want nigeria unity.
far more better?
naaaaaahhhh.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by OkpoloEye(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Absolutely agree with you!!
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by benjaminben(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thanks to Goodluck. His name is leading him

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by miqos02(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
he only did his job
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by datguru: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
I duff my hat for GEJ, he is a true patriot and democrat.
God bless you sir

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by emirp: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
i have don hear
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by ghost1718(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
juniortuoyo:
Goodluck ebele jonathan has defeated the prophecies of the western world most especially the US, who predict that nigeria will cease to exist come 2015. Now they are ashamed of themselves pretending to want nigeria unity.
ur the best
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by sarutobie(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Goodluck is an ídiot. He should go to hell
after you

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
A time will come when Goodluck will be one of the greatest heroes Nigeria ever had. I don't beg you to agree but that is the reality!

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Lucasbalo(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
What's better about a vision less and corruptly inept leader. As much as I like GEJ personality. The simple fact is that he's a failure as a president.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Arosa(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
I will miss GEJ. he is indeed one of the best. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Godfullsam(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gej is already a past tense as far as am concern... Am only looking forward to the CHANGE our incoming president GMB have to offer.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Seriously though. "far more better"?

Look at what GEJ did to your English.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Orikinla(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
juniortuoyo:

There is nothing like Goodluck Is Far More Better.

Far more better does not exist in English grammar. grin
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Orikinla:

There is nothing like Goodluck Is Far More Better.

Far more better does not exist in English grammar. grin

God bless you jare. This place is a nuthouse
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by karkel(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ have done great in Nigeria history and will be song.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Boss13: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Can we please forget about Good luck Jonathan and move on

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nicepoker(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=Sweetguy25 post=32239078]Goodluck is an ídiot. He should go to hell[/quote why can't u learn how to use sensible grammar when communicating. If some one refers to ur dad as an I diot how will u feel.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
They, America, actually wanted Nigeria to break up.In 2005/2006, the former Under Secretary of State, Negroponte headed the effort, titled, MAPPING SUB-SAHARA AFRICA.They projected that Nigeria...."will drag down the West Africa sub region..."
But, to the glory of God, and shame of America, God stepped in and tore the scroll of their demonic projection.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by drnairalov: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Seun Osewa what is this code login..it is rubbish .i can hardly login now .dnt vex me

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by dammytosh: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
We hear.

Next Opinion pleaaaase.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Tonnierichy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
"More better" undecided

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by kunleeko(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
With all those hate campaigns from his party. And also the threats from his thugs eg asari and opc. Indifference to evil is evil joor. Hian!
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Lucasbalo(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
juniortuoyo:
What would US and Britain benefits from Nigeria disintegration ?.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by jammani(m): 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Maybe cos whistle has been blown. Giving no further action. All the Obj's allegations. He had no option than to jst mellow since ti oka ti foh
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by kristisking(m): 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Even the more praised tired man,Buhari won't perform better than him.GEJ remains best ever as far Nigeria is concerned,take or leave it.Let's see the miracle Buhari will perform.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by deletrue: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pangea:
angry
No amount of image laundering can change the fact that he was a man with the hope of the masses on his shoulder and he had a choice of walking the path of greatness but he surrounded himself with praise singers and went down the path of ignominy.

What choice does the lily livered wreck have?
After the ecowas monitoring team had warned him of going the way of Gbagbo and ending up in prison or even dying and enjoying his stolen loot in peace?

All the accolades being heaped on him for accepting the inevitable is understandable, just get him to relinquish his grip on the handover date.
dust

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by dheolexaone(f): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
IF I HEAR!!!

I believe we ought to celebrate @JONATHAN as one of the best presidents Nigeria has ever had. Note also that he was instrumental in Jega becoming the INEC chairman. I duff my hat to His excellency.

This is not the time to shout lyk HOLLA HOOP, be sad or violent. Nigeria Won!!! Let the future begin!

@BUHARI_ON_TOP_CONGRATS
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili / Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) / Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.