Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. (33341 Views)

PMB Appointments Vs Age Of Previous Leaders / Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE / Tinubu Cannot Be Compared To Our Previous Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
raayah:

Beautiful comment! Makes me wet!

For real?
Can make you wetter.
You like?
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Sibrah: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is where the so called Almajiri schooled northerners beat the PHD carrying southerners. They sensed the message the USA was passing across, digested it, and decided to run with it against their perceived opposition. They threatened the kpali-carrying opposition into submission by threatening violence and they fell for it thinking the 'Almighty' western powers like US, who will always know better, predicted the actual break of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
tolustx:

@ bolded u've said it already. If u truly don't care abt it, remove it. It shudnt ve appeared in ur post @ all.

Its presence is just to complete a sentence.
No other meaning to it.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by maestroz: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
juniortuoyo:
Goodluck ebele jonathan has defeated the prophecies of the western world most especially the US, who predict that nigeria will cease to exist come 2015. Now they are ashamed of themselves pretending to want nigeria unity.

he is even better than the future ones
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Spirit1:

I absolutely agree with you. He was a good president but the nation needs more. A firm leader and one who will fight corruption head on.
Unfortunately often times we tend to evaluate leaders and success on how long we remain in power.
Goodluck will go down in history has being able to live above the African feeling of grandiosity and putting his country above his personal aspirations. By calling Buhari timely and conceding. By so doing, he saved thousands of lives in Nigeria. He saved Nigeria from being the ridicule of the international community. This legacy will live and help Nigeria long after he is gone. It will promote confidence in foreigners and businesses interested in investing in Nigeria. Goodluck will go down in the history of Nigeria as having promoted democracy.
For this singular act, he will have my respect any day, any time. I support Buhari presidency and yearned for change, but I salute Goodluck for this leadership and contribution to democracy

The historic thing about this defining moment in Nigeria is not because Buhari won. Trust me it is because Jonathan, even after been perceived as incompetent by many coupled with his ambition to rule again, allowed for a Free And Fair Election in a nation enveloped by corruption and election rigging. This is a laudable feat.

This is a moment when Our Voices were heard and when Our Choices, Wishes and Decision counted. We seek change and here we have it.

My Wish to Buhari: End Corruption! Give us Good Roads! Give us Electricity! and Provide Jobs!.

To God be the Glory.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=Mbediogu post=32240601][/quote]

Like you humour or were you serious about what you said?
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Masky2000:

You called him a weak Man, when all you could have done is to appreciate his good gesture like every other person including The President Elect-Buhari has done,
Your kind of person is never satisfied even when you are given so much, you will still complain and aggrieve, let us wait and see if the same you will not complain tomorrow...

I respect your points.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Don4eva:
From your point of view, the only thing he achieved is conducting a free and fair election and you still say his achievements are laudable. That's brilliant of you, next time, try to have multi points of view, view it from all perspective, come back and tell me your observations.

I respect your argument and opinion.

My achievement had no "s". You added it.
Try and read properly before you let your fingers think for you.

I said in my post that it was my opinion.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
osamaBUSH:

You go fear coding.

How do you mean coding?.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
vimi:

firstly, U get luck say u no abuse Nairaland elders like me
secondly, typing...

How I go fit abuse elders?.
I am an African man.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by cheaperstores: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pangea:
angry
No amount of image laundering can change the fact that he was a man with the hope of the masses on his shoulder and he had a choice of walking the path of greatness but he surrounded himself with praise singers and went down the path of ignominy.

What choice does the lily livered wreck have?
After the ecowas monitoring team had warned him of going the way of Gbagbo and ending up in prison or even dying and enjoying his stolen loot in peace?

All the accolades being heaped on him for accepting the inevitable is understandable, just get him to relinquish his grip on the handover date.
. Hello,what many of us think is that it is very difficult to accept defeat.here we are,GEJ conceded defeat.If the administration is so woeful and he accepts to leave,Nigeria's oneness is key.wat is bad can be fixed by another certainly not by war or violence.it is commendable
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by darediamond(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Better for not being a bully like the arrogant and cunning obasanjo who at one time during an interview refer to himself as "god"!!!!!
I strongly believe the conspiracy against GEJ government will in time backfire but it won't if he is the Sole Sponsor of BokoHaram.
nairalandbuzz:

Grhhhh....

Better in what sense OP?
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by queensmith: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nigerians love to embrace mediocrity thank God they opted for change. Good president or nah now is the time for action.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
One thing I love about PDP members and supporters is that they always try to give excuse for their failure,they will do everything possible to justify hypocrisy,cluelessness,bad governance,nonsense ideology and senseless opinion,see how some of them are talking as if goodluck jonathan had any other choice,he does not want to end like gbabgbo so he had to do the right thing,it is a shame that a lot of nigerians now celebrate mediocrity,!!!!bunch of loosers consoling themselves

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Freelancer00(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
The one singular act of conceeding defeat has not only wiped away his many 'sins' but made him the father of our democracy and by greater meaning the Best President Nigeria ever had...Nobody not even the Janjaweedes can't take that reputation from him.I see GEJ travelling the world as a respected African Statesman like Mandela,Nyerere,Kaunda and Azikiwe...maybe win the highly coveted Mo prize for african leaders or Noble peace prize.Ironically Mr change himself Buhari has got a big shoe to fill.
First time wey i like your post
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Mbediogu(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
NairaMode:

Like you humour or were you serious about what you said?

Join us to welcome GMB on board. Let us stop hoard of fair weather politicians and businessmen who have started swarming around him and going back to APC from where they defected. I don't envy him because there is to much to do for a wounded populace.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by philips70(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
The one singular act of conceeding defeat has not only wiped away his many 'sins' but made him the father of our democracy and by greater meaning the Best President Nigeria ever had...Nobody not even the Janjaweedes can't take that reputation from him.I see GEJ travelling the world as a respected African Statesman like Mandela,Nyerere,Kaunda and Azikiwe...maybe win the highly coveted Mo prize for african leaders or Noble peace prize.Ironically Mr change himself Buhari has got a big shoe to fill.

You guys can't pull the wool over our eyes. Mo Ibrahim award my ass. You think the international community is blind and sentimental like us? You think they don't know how many lives his foot soldiers took on his behalf for him to be returned while he quietly urged them on? For your information they are just praising him now so he can gently pack his baggage on May 29th. President Jonathan is no different from IBB who out of pressure agreed to step aside on Aug 27th 1993. One thing you sycophants shouldn't forget is Nigerians are quick to forgive but their memories are definitely not that short. We hardly forget.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Don4eva(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
NairaMode:

I respect your argument and opinion.

My achievement had no "s". You added it.
Try and read properly before you let your fingers think for you.

I said in my post that it was my opinion.
Does your opinion matter? I don't think so
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Ralphlauren(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
coogar:

he's conveniently the worst leader we have had. i would take sani abacha before him if push comes to a shove. GEJ put nigeria on the map when he allowed our beautiful country to become a safe haven for islamic terrorists.

i can list 1 million things GEJ got wrong in office but that would be flogging a dead horse. he should quietly leave & find a surgeon that can give him a strong spinal cord. in few years time, he would be forgotten.

Honestly, GEJ sometimes makes Abacha look like a Saint.

Abacha handpicked his enemies but GEJ allowed free-for-all. The entire Northern Nigeria could burn for all he cared. The same north that voted massively for him in 2011.

GEJ is persona non-grata in many top countries abroad but he is too blind to realise this. I can't think of any sitting president that will be glad to be associated with him. However, the sycophants around him won't tell him the truth. He's being deceived that he's a hero. We will see how he's sent to the trash can after May 29.

As much as Tony Blair is hated by the Brits, he still commands respect around the world decades after he left Downing Street.

GEJ will become almost as irrelevant as Gordon Brown grin grin amongst current and former world leader.

That said, I'm sure Obama's personal staff are currently looking into his itinerary to see when he can fly down to Abuja on a brief visit to Nigeria to meet with Buhari. grin grin

The fact that Obama has spent considerable time during his tenure on ensuring Airforce One lands on different airports across the world, visiting different countries on the flimsiest of excuses grin grin yet he has refused to spend even a minute across Nigeria's airspace says a lot about GEJ's tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
NairaMode:
When did the US say this?
Watch out for the words they use. Like Nigeria is "likely" ... "might" ... "is possible" to cease to exist in 2015.
When are we going to start making sense all these youths of Nairaland?.

Is Goodluck a good president? Yes! but he is a very weak man. Very weak to run a tough black nation.
He developed a thick skin though and yes his achievement so far is laudable.
The only thing he did for me is that he conducted a free and fair election. He hasn't really achieved any other feat in Nigeria. As for me.

I do not also see any point in people saying "first to comment". Doesn't make sense to me at all.
This must always come from jobless people I suppose.

Good luck Buhari.
And when has US actually used 'will'?
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by alphalpha(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
NairaMode:
When did the US say this?
Watch out for the words they use. Like Nigeria is "likely" ... "might" ... "is possible" to cease to exist in 2015.
When are we going to start making sense all these youths of Nairaland?.

Is Goodluck a good president? Yes! but he is a very weak man. Very weak to run a tough black nation.
He developed a thick skin though and yes his achievement so far is laudable.
The only thing he did for me is that he conducted a free and fair election. He hasn't really achieved any other feat in Nigeria. As for me.

I do not also see any point in people saying "first to comment". Doesn't make sense to me at all.
This must always come from jobless people I suppose.

Good luck Buhari.

the election reflect the popular opinion but it was not free and fair
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by KanwuliaJara: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Oh yes o!
I agree!
No blood on his hands! kiss
The GREATEST accomplishment!
Sai Jona! You did not kill your own "BOLA IGE"! cool
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
alphalpha:

the election reflect the popular opinion but it was not free and fair

Who rigged?
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
jcmaiah:

And when has US actually used 'will'?

Well... Can you tell me?
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Don4eva:
Does your opinion matter? I don't think so

Well do you think the opinion of a fellow human matter?
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by tammie24: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
sarutobie:

after you

Do u mind that fool?
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by lastmessenger: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2015
and now can you tell me that tinubu, fashola, kwakwanso, rochas and amechi are saints. we have a problem in this country and the problem is that when we see the truth we hide our faces. the former pdp and acn turned apc are here. lets pray they bring us good fortunes.
GOD BLESS NAIJA
IYANGBALI:
FFK,DIEZIANI,STELLA ODUAH,ASARI DOKUBO,OKUPE,YOURSELF LASTMESSENGER,you want me to continue?take it or leave it,most of the people that surrounded GEJ including you made him to lose the election. His wife is also one of them.........her mouth killed the husband at the polls grin
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by IYANGBALI: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2015
lastmessenger:
and now can you tell me that tinubu, fashola, kwakwanso, rochas and amechi are saints. we have a problem in this country and the problem is that when we see the truth we hide our faces. the former pdp and acn turned apc are here. lets pray they bring us good fortunes.
GOD BLESS NAIJA
those are party members not GMB's govt officials get it right and know the difference.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by lastmessenger: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2015
party members right? ok. they became change after stealing our money. let true democracy entrenched by Gej continue. thats my only prayer.
IYANGBALI:
those are party members not GMB's govt officials get it right and know the difference.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Don4eva(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2015
NairaMode:

Well do you think the opinion of a fellow human matter?
It matters when it is reasonable and rational

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: Jonathan Dumps Dickson, Funds Alaibe’s Campaign - The Sun / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.