Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. (33350 Views)

PMB Appointments Vs Age Of Previous Leaders / Goodluck Is The Worst President Nigeria Has Ever Had : BISI AKANDE / Tinubu Cannot Be Compared To Our Previous Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by IYANGBALI: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2015
lastmessenger:
party members right? ok. they became change after stealing our money. let true democracy entrenched by Gej continue. thats my only prayer.
you seem not to be getting me,what I'm saying is that GEJ surrounded his government with people that are self centered and greedy,they were only working for themselves and not the country,also the president's weakness made a lot of bad guy to take advantage of him. BUhari is not a weak man that can easily be manipulated,I pray he brings on board his government capable hands that will make you and I and the unborn generations happy. As for Tinubu I know that Buhari knows him more than you and I,so let's wait and see what he does with him.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2015
Don4eva:
It matters when it is reasonable and rational

So I didnt make sense abi?
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Don4eva(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
NairaMode:

So I didnt make sense abi?
logically Yes, I respect your opinion but you need to rationalise your opinion before voicing out. I don't mean any insults, thanks for understanding.
Re: Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Don4eva:
logically Yes, I respect your opinion but you need to rationalise your opinion before voicing out. I don't mean any insults, thanks for understanding.

No problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud / EFCC Operatives Storm Okorocha’s Abuja Residence / Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.