Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (80735 Views)

To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them / Reason Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by wizard007(m): 6:51am On Apr 03, 2015
Hawlahscho:

So, broke and not-really-handsome guys can't be a player

With 100% assurance, av seen ladies that ignored money and fineness and followed brilliancy and intelligence....

Preferences of miss A is different from that of miss B.

The problem we have in this country is that it is difficult for us to abandon the analogue ways of doing things and embrace the changing pace of the way we do things in the world now...a lot of us are still hanging on to old set beliefs that are dead, gone are the days when BIG BIG grammar letters dey trip girls, and even if it still happens now then i bet thats in primary and secondary school classes.

Because you know someone who is intelligent and a girl fell for his brains doesn't give him the title player, you need to realise that players dont have just one girl or even two, thats so easy who cant double date this days ...they come in hundreds grin joking tho. Seriously a player has crushee that he or she doesnt even know about and they are dying silently, only if they could just have a taste of the [size=12[b][/b]pt]body or the money[/size]. E be like say you still dey school sef thats why this intelligent matter dey your head....when you leave the four walls you will know that[size=20pt] SMART IS THE NEW INTELLIGENT [/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by wizard007(m): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Hawlahscho:

So, broke and not-really-handsome guys can't be a player

With 100% assurance, av seen ladies that ignored money and fineness and followed brilliancy and intelligence....

Preferences of miss A is different from that of miss B.

The problem we have in this country is that it is difficult for us to abandon the analogue ways of doing things and embrace the changing pace of the way we do things in the world now...a lot of us are still hanging on to old set beliefs that are dead, gone are the days when BIG BIG grammar letters dey trip girls, and even if it still happens now then i bet thats in primary and secondary school classes.

Because you know someone who is intelligent and a girl fell for his brains doesn't give him the title player, you need to realise that players dont have just one girl or even two, thats so easy who cant double date this days ...they come in hundreds grin joking tho. Seriously a player has crushee that he or she doesnt even know about and they are dying silently, only if they could just have a taste of the body or the mone. E be like say you still dey school sef thats why this intelligent matter dey your head....when you leave the four walls you will know that[size=20pt] SMART IS THE NEW INTELLIGENT [/size]
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by doggiemann(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2015
damesilver:
I think, it is a craving for self esteem and vanity that makes many of us go implausibly extral mile to win the approval of a woman. We fear the pain of rejection but long for the bliss of romance. We thereby became irresponsibly addictive to our illusory object of fancy to the point of grovelling, like a slave who has no choice but at the mercy of his master.

Getting a lady is not so much of work as to maintaining same. Everyone desiring a healthy harmonious relationship must know that one must be able to live happily and of value while alone before seeking a union. That makes you unconsciously radiate an aura of independence. A recipe for charm and attraction.

You may at first have your chance through 'ways' and strategy, i.e. selective generosity, feigned commitment, abscence and prescence, et al. But a time will come when 'laws & logic' won't work but have to revert to the law of simplicity.

All acts of mind-playing games must be substituted for a mind refinedly dedicated to the doctrine of genuine love, truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth.- Being Disciplined.

Time and effort devoted towards attaining spiritual ennoblement will sooner or later bring about those qualities needed for us to attract what is beneficial for our every material and inner development. When we know that all things material will still remain on earth, including the much-praised sex and procreation, we will naturally maintain a reasonable emotional distance for them, thereby bringing us the respect and peace of mind we deserve, as an added gain of the matured spirits. A much freer and less-troubled life.

When we cultivate inner soundness, we know that nothing on earth should be a propensity than the love of the Almighty.
Therein lies the key to all knowledge and wisdom.

Nice write there
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by frrank(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2015
streetzdreamz:
:Dbro,now am grinning,lols.

Dammy336 is a lady.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by ZahraBuhari(f): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Edwardhead:
OP must be dating Miss World, Zahra Buhari, Dangote or any other Influential girl for me to believe this story

but wait o, who is the fool among you guys that will order one stupid eBook? So, OP now wan turn this to business... dont let me catch you undecided undecided undecided

Count me out of those names pls.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Hawlahscho(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
wizard007:

Because you know someone who is intelligent and a girl fell for his brains doesn't give him the title player, you need to realise that players dont have just one girl or even two, thats so easy who cant double date this days ...they come in hundreds grin joking tho. Seriously a player has crushee that he or she doesnt even know about and they are dying silently, only if they could just have a taste of the body or the mone. E be like say you still dey school sef thats why this intelligent matter dey your head....when you leave the four walls you will know that[size=20pt] SMART IS THE NEW INTELLIGENT [/size]

if you think I'm an amateur in this game (by mentioning school or four walls) that's foul in the box 18

And the intelligence am talking abt does have nothing to do with big vocabularies or so (as you're thinking)

For u to relate it to only that side side (school and vocabularies), does that mean there can't be intelligence outside the school?

You mentioned Smart, good! Don't you know that you can be smart in different ways... and that brings you back to what I said earlier... WHEN YOU'RE SMART, YOU'RE INTELLIGENCE.

#Period
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Smiles . . .
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by franzis(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
no wonder even after five years of chasing yewande she still no gree for me...even unto say i don get money..she still say i just see you as a friend, no emotional or romantic feelings..CHAIIIII
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by yetunsbay(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
trababy:
winkif u actually Luv a gul then I think u should walk straight to approach her and also let her know of ur intention towards her.
my sister thats d hitting point bt most ladies of nwadays nvr undrstnd ds concept .they wud rather hv u play than telling ur main intentn.Thou,to me such ladies aint matured yet coz it doesnt deals with age.'A Time Will Surely Come When Every One Think Abt Whats Next In Their Relationshp Lives...like wt u really wnt
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by alterswerve(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
trababy:
winkif u actually Luv a gul then I think u should walk straight to approach her and also let her know of ur intention towards her.

Trababy.. You are not wrong.. But this doesn't work with girls whose heart have been broken more than once. You should agree with me on this one

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by DOD1: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out. (3)

Let's not wait time. straight to the point.

How can you make a girl to fall in love with you?

I want to make something very clear right now.

And what is that?

Here it is: "Simply telling a girl that you like her will not make her to like you back". It doesn't work that way.

In one of African China's song he said something like: "If you Love someone walk up to her and tell her you love her". Lol, i like Faze but mehn - that advice is a bad advice like mad.

You see, girls don't just decide that they want to like you. They just don't wake up and say "Ok, this guy has been asking me out for a long time - let me trip for him abeg"

it doesn't work that way. it is not a logical decision. Falling in love is not something a girl decides to do.

I just hope you are getting this.

Since a girl don't just decide to start loving a guy WHY THEN do you try to ask a girl to like you?

How do guys do this?

Some days ago i had this chat with a guy who asked a girl out and she turned him down. Then he started doing what most guys who just don't get it always do.

- He took the girl out and kept telling her how he feels about her.
- Then he started buying her gifts
- calling her every time to try and CONVINCE her to like him.

BAD MOVE. BAD MOVE. BAD MOVE.

When it comes to making a girl fall, forget logic - the key is to press her emotional buttons. When it comes to love, a girl first falls illogically for a guy and then use logic to back it up.

Now i will show you what to do to switch ON a girl's emotional button so she will fall for you.

Come with me...

There are three main strategies i use to switch on a girl's emotional switch and make her interested in me.

#1: Emotionally Unattached Strategy
#2: Confuse Her Strategy.
#3: My Kiss Test Strategy.

And trust me when i say these strategies works. i have used it for years and they RARELY fail. I am sure they would work for you too.

Let's take them one by one.

EMOTIONALLY UNATTACHED STRATEGY

(Lol, most girls won't like this one.)

You see, when most guys like a girl they start looking for the girl's approval. Na this kind guys babes dey use play wella. They call her all the time, they say the nicest thing JUST not to offend her, they shower her with praises at the slightest oppourtunity.

Sure enough, girls consider this type of guys as "nice". They even go as far as saying: 'He is nice, but i no fit date am".

A girl once told me that the reason she broke up with her boyfriend was because the guy "WAS TOO NICE".

Can you imagine?

Now i will give you the laws of "emotional unattached strategy".

-# Never ask a girl how she feels about you. Never ever ever do it. My wahala is that even after reading this some guys will go out and still do it. when you ask a girl how she feels about you it makes her see you as someone who she has under her control. and when a girl feels she has you under her control, it kills every interest she has in you.

Women like men that are in control.

-# Never tell a girl how you feel about her TOO EARLY. I will keep saying this. Before you tell a girl how you feel about her you have to be sure she feels two times the same way for you. In eBook, The bang rule, i explained 3 steps you have to take before you let a girl know how you feel about her. follow those 3 steps in the exact way i explained them and she would never think of friend zoning you. See my profile for how to get the eBook.

- # Stop Seeking Her Approval. Even if you did not get any other thing from this article - just get this. I don't preach disrespecting ladies, but still, guy - you are the man, not she. When you take your whole power as a guy and give it over to her, you are shooting yourself in the leg.

Some of the way most guys make this particular mistake is:

- They call a girl up and beg her to see them. Like, they beg.
- They beg a girl to call them. I overhead a guy saying something like this to a girl on phone one day: "Call me now, you never call me. Call me now"

Haba na. When you BEG a girl for anything you are handing your power to her and girls Never date a guy who is "weak"

Due to Piracy Concerns, Just 6 persons [/b]will be allowed to get my Ebook, [b]THE BANG RULE, Between today and Friday. In the Ebook i went into details to explain more advanced tricks and secrets that you can use to make girls fall crazily in love with you.

See my profiles for the watsapp number to contact in order to get the ebook today.

Tomorrow i Will continue the other two strategies in my next article.

That is; #2: Confuse Her Strategy.
#3: My Kiss Test Strategy.

NB: IF YOU haven't been following my articles on Nairaland - go to my profile by clicking on my name then select any of my articles that catches your fancy. There are alot of them here.

Stay tuned,

Goodnight

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by osazekid(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Viciyus:
Nigeria no go change. After change don come.
See how many people were dey view this topic.

Na so una like women reach?
u self dey inside nah

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by osemeka: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
You feel you are funny
She thinks you a fool
You think you are boring
She feels you are cool
Oh Bleep it, make money
Then she'll know that you rule
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by ZYZZA: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
This idi0t should be ban he is using our head to advertise his blog
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Kennycool1: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2015
Bonapart:
Let them keep turning down

ur JPEG say it all
lol
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 12:42am On May 31, 2019
Such texture, many navigation, so magnificent sad
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Omega30(m): 1:16am On May 31, 2019
dajoaneke:
When I ask a lady out once n she says no! Thats the end of it. Onto the next one. I dislike this habit of "let me test him". You be teacher?
No, she be scientist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.