Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (80730 Views)

To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them / Reason Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by ezanafe(m): 6:56am On Apr 02, 2015
girls matter no be here.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by boluyongp(m): 6:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Fairgodwin:
hmm... interesting
I get the point: if you like a girl, walk up to her straight and make your intentions known. Others I can deal with.
No bro, this is the remedy for failure, the first thing is to get her interested and keep her guessing if you like her or not, the more she asks herself this question, the more she builds interest in you cos you are being some sort of a challenge to her, women are very curious, cos she wants to know, she wants to communicate with you more etc. If you tell her your intentions too soon, she'll run away from you by ignoring you, she'll think you are desperate. That's why you hear girls say "but we've just met", "but you don't even know me yet" etc.. In summary, Build interest first. Let's hear from @OP tho.

8 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by VivaLaFrans: 7:04am On Apr 02, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
*WARNING* Lazy readers...please, keep off, this article might be too long for you. Infact, this might end up being a long long thread*

Lol.

Hair salons are very dangerous. As in, female hair salons. they are one of the most dangerous places a guy can ever enter.

Why?

Because what girls say in hair saloons can kill a guy's confidence gan.

How?

In hair salons, after hearing single girls analyse guys who are asking them out, you will come out covering your face on behalf of most single men
out there.

First, the conversation will start with a general discussion about guys...

...then they will narrow it down to the horribly annoying things guys do, gradually they will tear guys up and spit out how foolish and desperate for love some guys are. As she talks about the "mumu-ness" of the guy who is asking him out, all her friends will throw back their heads and laugh.

It is an ugly experience if you watch girls talk about a guy in this way, some babes get bad mouth die abeg...and my mission is to make sure no babe ever takes a guy i come in contact with for granted.

Here is the hard truth.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT A GIRL YOU ARE ASKING OUT, NOW OR IN THE PAST, HAVE LAUGHED AT YOU WITH HER FRIENDS.

But chill, what i am about to show you right now will make sure that a girl never laughs at you behind your back when you show interest in her.

My hope is that after learning this, you will use it and change how you interact with girls.

Now, let's begin...

1. FOR GIRLS, FRIENDSHIP AND ROMANCE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

Most dudes don't get this.

Baba, because she is opening teeth for you and throwing you 360 degrees hugs every time does not mean she is attracted to you in a romantic way.

For girls a friend is different from a boyfriend. and when a girl starts seeing you as a friend IT WILL BE RARE for her to see you as a boyfriend - ever again (Go and ask any girl).

Some days back i read an article where some dude was advising guys that the best way to make a girl like you is to go to her and become her friend and with time she will start liking you...

I read the article and laughed, as in, threw back my head and laughed.

In might work in hollywood but try it in real life and you MIGHT end up in friend zone quarters till you grow white bear-bear. You need to do something else - something else that always works all the time.

You see, girls classify guys into two when they meet them; it is either they place you as someone they can date or they place you as someone they can never date.

If she places you as someone she can not date, when you ask out let me show you what will happen...

- First she will be shocked that you've even asked asked out in the first place (You that she saw as a "brother"wink
- Then she will beg you that you two should just remain friends
- Then she will start ignoring you.

In that order.

Now, you might be asking yourself the following questions...

One; How or why does a girl decide to date one guy and decides not to date another guy?
Two; why is it difficult for girls to date a guy they have been just friends with for a long time
Three; How do i make sure that a girl sees me as someone she wants to date.

To know the answer to these above 3 questions, you have understand how a girl knows that she would like to date a guy.

and that is what i will show in the continuation of this thread....

I will continue the thread immediately i get 30 comments under this post.

My guy just accept friend zone

3 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by hurricaneindia(f): 7:16am On Apr 02, 2015
I've lost interest in this thread.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by deebrain(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2015
You are talking about girls that lack basic home training (who are normally those that end up becoming singles @ 40 and ofcourse blame their plight on non-availability of guys that meet their sorry standard), who happen to jam with their like minds in some local saloons. Please, not descent saloons!

6 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by dammy336(f): 7:20am On Apr 02, 2015
streetzdreamz:
Its always a new rule,and a couple more regulations to understand women,might be helpful for some though but really,ladies don't deserve this much attention,all they need is pure deceit,a live bait,and a lil cash,no attention,honestly I respect guys dt runs after ladies or walKs up to em,start up a conversation and later ask dem out,I'd rather eat monkeys than go that far in getting a lady,how much more studying them so I can understand em better, ignore em like dey don't exist,they'l come asking if they aint good enough,give dem d attention dey seek and u end up getting mocked,hold ursef in high esteem and dey'l come flocking,telling u,u stand out among men.!!!!men don't chase ladies,they chase a saner entity.
I really jst love meeting guys like you....breaking you is always so......irresistible
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by emmabest2000(m): 7:35am On Apr 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:
nna daalu o!
oga adiri anyi n'ile mma !

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Makapounse(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2015
dajoaneke:
When I ask a lady out once n she says no! Thats the end of it. Onto the next one. I dislike this habit of "let me test him". You be teacher?
we are guid with d same ideology

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by gagzee(m): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2015
Val22:

If she's really the one in d pic, she's nothing and I can't understand you can't control your emotions towards the pic. Anyway sha they said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
why this amebo come dey take panadol for my headache na?..
oga stop nagging like a girl n walk away jare
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by todayguest(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2015
pauldehero:
bros abeg were are u.. I dey with my pen and book, i am learning alot... I done suffer for woman matter
. . . and you wan deal with them. (lol)
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Segzay(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Buh wait o,,fr al ds secret wey una dey unleash here,,I get one question,,wt if 5 to 6 guys apply ds same rules on one grl at d same tym,,wu she go con gree for?,,,,,,well,,my own believe be say,,jst f^ckn be urslf,,peson wey go lik u go like u,,abi shey our papa knw al ds tins ni befor gettin our mamas,,,y"all jst makin ds female feel too special,,d fact is dey nid as a much as we nid dem too,,so y al dis stress,,,d truth is,in d process of applyin al ds rules,,u mite stop been urslf or been wu u truly are!!!,,,,,I dn dey vex sef!! grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by trababy(f): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2015
winkif u actually Luv a gul then I think u should walk straight to approach her and also let her know of ur intention towards her.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by KingTom(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2015
ggrin:
shaiangry
How far na grin
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by todayguest(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2015
Dondave11:
Respect Bro!
I've read almost all d articles on ur website..
Ah swear.. This stuff works..
D level i nw play wit gurls, amazes me..
More petrol to ur fire bro..
congrats Mr Player!
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Napoleone(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmm...it's well!
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by rust6(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2015
What's your website
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2015
streetzdreamz:
Its always a new rule,and a couple more regulations to understand women,might be helpful for some though but really,ladies don't deserve this much attention,all they need is pure deceit,a live bait,and a lil cash,no attention,honestly I respect guys dt runs after ladies or walKs up to em,start up a conversation and later ask dem out,I'd rather eat monkeys than go that far in getting a lady,how much more studying them so I can understand em better, ignore em like dey don't exist,they'l come asking if they aint good enough,give dem d attention dey seek and u end up getting mocked,hold ursef in high esteem and dey'l come flocking,telling u,u stand out among men.!!!!men don't chase ladies,they chase a saner entity.

My brother!!

Your head dey there!
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Gracyel(f): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2015
alobam1:

Dammm see life ohhh.I checked ur picture.i think we once boarded the same vehicle from Mokola to Arola one nite.You sat beside me and a friend..You where looking so cute that nite..I think you dropped at Yidi.I stay at arola. Sode Arola..I replied ur PM..thank goodness Boland too stays close bye..Make I reply am too..Nice meeting u again on NL..what a small world..

Lolzz...You must have a very good memory, and probably very good with faces. Nice to meet you too. Good morning
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Gracyel(f): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Dyoungstar:

Nna enh, competition don plenty for your head oo.

Meanwhile, What's rule number 1?

Ask google.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
*WARNING* Lazy readers...please, keep off, this article might be too long for you. Infact, this might end up being a long long thread*
thats the only thin i read..

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by bholuwatifhe(m): 8:22am On Apr 02, 2015
Ah dey feel am Man...Thumbz up & abeq drop d remaining post on tym bro
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by holluikon(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2015
The strategies work ehn......... I don't even believe it the first time I saw the post ; but when I tried it, I now realise that getting girls is not a game to be played with money or showing them complete feelings u have for them but its a game to be played with brain and strategy..... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by darsmarth(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2015
I care abt money weed and ma bthszzz ..

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by alobam1: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2015
olola4:
I also live at Arola in Apete.

Iro nii..Oya shoot me a text joo..text me on 08166270971..Leggo
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Fourwinds: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Girls turn me down because, am too forward
don't be sway by d rejection. continue to push.. don't wait too long ., move to d next please let ur intentions be genuine. I don't support players. I hate it
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Truckpusher(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

Truckie you're terrible grin grin

Meanwhile I don't know you guys act like chasing a woman is/should be a full-time job. For all the female bashing threads here, men are still the first to jump on any thread that gives even the slightest insight into the mind of a woman. Bloody hypocrites everywhere.
But I'm not lying and you need to stop deceiving yourselves that we spend a reasonable amount of time trying to figure out the mind of a woman .

Women spend 85% of their time trying to figure out on how to impress a guy while it takes us just five minutes to decide if you're a done deal or not and we move on .

Only jobless mofos would waste time trying to figure out the mind of a woman who only thinks about one thing once we come across them.The first thing that comes into the mind of a woman once you act friendly is :I THINK HE WANTS TO HIT ME. grin.....HABA! cheesy

When you spend more than 30mins just painting your face, what does that tell you ?

8 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by mayokcity: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2015
U r correct but sometimes it works the other way. I av a friend, he was a friend to his gf for a yr b4 they started dating. So wat works for u may not work for anoda
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by elguaje(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2015
realGURU:
Gej till 2019
a lot has happened while u were dead. angry

6 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by alobam1: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Gracyel:

Lolzz...You must have a very good memory, and probably very good with faces. Nice to meet you too. Good morning

Good morning my dear..Sent you an email this morning.Wld be looking forward to hearing ur voice today..Ciaoo
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by UjSizzle(f): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
But I'm not lying and you need to stop deceiving yourselves that we spend a reasonable amount of time trying to figure out the mind of a woman .

Women spend 85% of their time trying to figure out on how to impress a guy while it takes us just five minutes to decide if you're a done deal or not and we move on .

Only jobless mofos would waste time trying to figure out the mind of a woman who only thinks about one thing once we come across them.The first thing that comes into the mind of a woman once you act friendly is :I THINK HE WANTS TO HIT ME. grin.....HABA! cheesy

When you spend more than 30mins just painting your face, what does that tell you ?
Please. Women look good for their own sake and not for men. And they wouldn't think you're trying to hit them if men weren't so hôrny every darn time.

And no, we have more on our minds than obsessing over how to please men. I believe the number of men viewing relationship themed threads in NL is proof enough cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out. (3)

Let's not wait time. straight to the point.

How can you make a girl to fall in love with you?

I want to make something very clear right now.

And what is that?

Here it is: "Simply telling a girl that you like her will not make her to like you back". It doesn't work that way.

In one of African China's song he said something like: "If you Love someone walk up to her and tell her you love her". Lol, i like Faze but mehn - that advice is a bad advice like mad.

You see, girls don't just decide that they want to like you. They just don't wake up and say "Ok, this guy has been asking me out for a long time - let me trip for him abeg"

it doesn't work that way. it is not a logical decision. Falling in love is not something a girl decides to do.

I just hope you are getting this.

Since a girl don't just decide to start loving a guy WHY THEN do you try to ask a girl to like you?

How do guys do this?

Some days ago i had this chat with a guy who asked a girl out and she turned him down. Then he started doing what most guys who just don't get it always do.

- He took the girl out and kept telling her how he feels about her.
- Then he started buying her gifts
- calling her every time to try and CONVINCE her to like him.

BAD MOVE. BAD MOVE. BAD MOVE.

When it comes to making a girl fall, forget logic - the key is to press her emotional buttons. When it comes to love, a girl first falls illogically for a guy and then use logic to back it up.

Now i will show you what to do to switch ON a girl's emotional button so she will fall for you.

Come with me...

There are three main strategies i use to switch on a girl's emotional switch and make her interested in me.

#1: Emotionally Unattached Strategy
#2: Confuse Her Strategy.
#3: My Kiss Test Strategy.

And trust me when i say these strategies works. i have used it for years and they RARELY fail. I am sure they would work for you too.

Let's take them one by one.

EMOTIONALLY UNATTACHED STRATEGY

(Lol, most girls won't like this one.)

You see, when most guys like a girl they start looking for the girl's approval. Na this kind guys babes dey use play wella. They call her all the time, they say the nicest thing JUST not to offend her, they shower her with praises at the slightest oppourtunity.

Sure enough, girls consider this type of guys as "nice". They even go as far as saying: 'He is nice, but i no fit date am".

A girl once told me that the reason she broke up with her boyfriend was because the guy "WAS TOO NICE".

Can you imagine?

Now i will give you the laws of "emotional unattached strategy".

-# Never ask a girl how she feels about you. Never ever ever do it. My wahala is that even after reading this some guys will go out and still do it. when you ask a girl how she feels about you it makes her see you as someone who she has under her control. and when a girl feels she has you under her control, it kills every interest she has in you.

Women like men that are in control.

-# Never tell a girl how you feel about her TOO EARLY. I will keep saying this. Before you tell a girl how you feel about her you have to be sure she feels two times the same way for you. In eBook, The bang rule, i explained 3 steps you have to take before you let a girl know how you feel about her. follow those 3 steps in the exact way i explained them and she would never think of friend zoning you. See my profile for how to get the eBook.

- # Stop Seeking Her Approval. Even if you did not get any other thing from this article - just get this. I don't preach disrespecting ladies, but still, guy - you are the man, not she. When you take your whole power as a guy and give it over to her, you are shooting yourself in the leg.

Some of the way most guys make this particular mistake is:

- They call a girl up and beg her to see them. Like, they beg.
- They beg a girl to call them. I overhead a guy saying something like this to a girl on phone one day: "Call me now, you never call me. Call me now"

Haba na. When you BEG a girl for anything you are handing your power to her and girls Never date a guy who is "weak"

Due to Piracy Concerns, Just 6 persons [/b]will be allowed to get my Ebook, [b]THE BANG RULE, Between today and Friday. In the Ebook i went into details to explain more advanced tricks and secrets that you can use to make girls fall crazily in love with you.

See my profiles for the watsapp number to contact in order to get the ebook today.

Tomorrow i Will continue the other two strategies in my next article.

That is; #2: Confuse Her Strategy.
#3: My Kiss Test Strategy.

NB: IF YOU haven't been following my articles on Nairaland - go to my profile by clicking on my name then select any of my articles that catches your fancy. There are alot of them here.

Stay tuned,

Goodnight

Rubbish, you just don't get it.,
I never applied any of this, yet i have different girls all over, girls that you will never date in your life even if you use extra bang rule, just say you need money i will consider that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.