Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (80740 Views)

To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them / Reason Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by dammy336(f): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
lozanni:

This dammy go dey mean ohh.
You go use mind-game twist his mind or what?
You dnt wanna know sir
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by UjSizzle(f): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Viciyus:

Madame no let lies cover your eye ohh.

Nothing una get inside mind, just only marriage marriage
Marriage and more marriages.

Go look most of the thread, weti you go see
Na how do you want your man to belike.

Why I am no marry at 33

No suitors is coming my way.

Etc

I assure you I have more than marriage on my mind.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by jaybee3(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by UjSizzle(f): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
jaybee3:

shocked shocked shocked
Lol booboo what? You want me to be dreaming white gowns and babies when the world has sooooo much to offer that I can have now? grin
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by jaybee3(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

Lol booboo what? You want me to be dreaming white gowns and babies when the world has sooooo much to offer that I can have now? grin
You can achieve both simultaneously na

Full time housewife is so old school
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by UjSizzle(f): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
jaybee3:

You can achieve both simultaneously na

Full time housewife is so old school

Right. But before that happens I'll enjoy singledom as well as I can cheesy
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by jaybee3(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

Right. But before that happens I'll enjoy singledom as well as I can cheesy

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by UjSizzle(f): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
jaybee3:

angry angry angry
Sorry embarassed oya come and see my father.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by jaybee3(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

Sorry embarassed oya come and see my father.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by UjSizzle(f): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
jaybee3:

grin You wee not kill me abeg

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by klax(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Whenever and wherever two or three woman are converged, dissecting the male analogy becomes agendum numero uno.

Doubt me? Visit the family section.

B rosie are you from the same family with obihagbon our grammatical ex senator Anyway no offence come to the topic you have actually said the truth but no need big grammar biko ndoo. Thanks
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

Thank God you said "you" out of millions women

You may be different out of thousands, but that didn't mean all women have different things on there mind

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by bosun11(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
This guy is taking too much abeg.Loosing interest already.You re just here to market this stuff , if not just do d needful and lets ove on

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Boyooosa(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
@OP, who are your targets in your thread, boiz or men. boiz=17-21, men=22 & above... I feel lyk 'who are you to say all these things' like the Pharisees asked Jesus Christ when he was talking in parables. you are analysing what u dont have vivid understanding on, u now form chairman lyk a cadet/student wey senior him classmates for age, com de form e-ro. O ya take dis...... GBOS!
let me help u to summarise your stolen article and save you all these stories... just type 'if you want to date a girl of your choice, date (i.e. do good for ur life first) yourself first and the girl will surface.

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Etetejake(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Girls have no rules but one, make money and they will follow.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by lovely17(m): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
why dint I see this before that unfaithful day angry sad

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=Etetejake post=32274177]Girls have no rules but one, make money and they will follow.[/quote

Even with d money, it doesn't mean they love u. Maybe that's d kind of gals u go after

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Etetejake(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=switzan post=32274442][/quote]

then tell me what a broke guy should do to appeal to the true luv in u? U herds are just confused and making things difficult for us, blaming us again when everything fails. Girl should change ooo or buharis tenure will catch up with u all. jail them jailthem jail them. sai nana.

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by GoodBoi1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
*WARNING* Lazy readers...please, keep off, this article might be too long for you. Infact, this might end up being a long long thread*

Lol.

Hair salons are very dangerous. As in, female hair salons. they are one of the most dangerous places a guy can ever enter.

Why?

Because what girls say in hair saloons can kill a guy's confidence gan.

How?

In hair salons, after hearing single girls analyse guys who are asking them out, you will come out covering your face on behalf of most single men
out there.

First, the conversation will start with a general discussion about guys...

...then they will narrow it down to the horribly annoying things guys do, gradually they will tear guys up and spit out how foolish and desperate for love some guys are. As she talks about the "mumu-ness" of the guy who is asking him out, all her friends will throw back their heads and laugh.

It is an ugly experience if you watch girls talk about a guy in this way, some babes get bad mouth die abeg...and my mission is to make sure no babe ever takes a guy i come in contact with for granted.

Here is the hard truth.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT A GIRL YOU ARE ASKING OUT, NOW OR IN THE PAST, HAVE LAUGHED AT YOU WITH HER FRIENDS.

But chill, what i am about to show you right now will make sure that a girl never laughs at you behind your back when you show interest in her.

My hope is that after learning this, you will use it and change how you interact with girls.

Now, let's begin...

1. FOR GIRLS, FRIENDSHIP AND ROMANCE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

Most dudes don't get this.

Baba, because she is opening teeth for you and throwing you 360 degrees hugs every time does not mean she is attracted to you in a romantic way.

For girls a friend is different from a boyfriend. and when a girl starts seeing you as a friend IT WILL BE RARE for her to see you as a boyfriend - ever again (Go and ask any girl).

Some days back i read an article where some dude was advising guys that the best way to make a girl like you is to go to her and become her friend and with time she will start liking you...

I read the article and laughed, as in, threw back my head and laughed.

In might work in hollywood but try it in real life and you MIGHT end up in friend zone quarters till you grow white bear-bear. You need to do something else - something else that always works all the time.

You see, girls classify guys into two when they meet them; it is either they place you as someone they can date or they place you as someone they can never date.
It's not a girl thing, I think is human nature. Those choices can be altered depending on the situation
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Etetejake(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
darediamond:
No, the trick to getting successfull when approaching a "typical Nigerian girl" is softening her up with a genuine smile from distance first.
Even if your face no fine, e no mata cause all these ladies you see are full of Shakara which they want a man to doctored for them oo.
Just do it, courgeously look intothe eye balls of a lady and smile at her sexily and see what how she will start to behave next.
Women, highly complex but interesting to understand.

Honxtly, u r on point. I av tried it severaly and it worked. They become shy for a moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by simplesay1212(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
bold attempt is always prolific. she will enjoy the pleasure of coming to her.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Etetejake:

Girl should change ooo or buharis tenure will catch up with u all. jail them jailthem jail them. sai nana.

This got me laughing. But seriously, u will know when a girl loves u.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Etetejake(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
switzan:

This got me laughing. But seriously, u will know when a girl loves u.

Ok ooo. Thanks. I will always be observant.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Etetejake(m): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
dudefinest20:
Please Nairaland peeps..f someone says 'We all have that one Oru... in our lives... I won't name names' what do you think the person mean?

it mean we all have a weak point in our lives.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Hawlahscho(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
wizard007:

Then he must b playing whack chicks grin, there's one philosophy of life that applies to women attraction and it has not changed since time immemorial, you have to appeal to their eyes, "what you see is what you get". That is the phrase!!!...the rest is secondary, if you are physically endowed you will glow hence the attraction, and if you are financially secured....hahahaha grin that one na Gods grace na it will definitely show....with either of these two attributes even before saying "Hi' she has already fallen for you not necessarily in love, probably lust, at least the players aim in the first place is to get in between her thighs....now thats what i call a [size=16pt]player[/size]...not niqqas spending months on chyking one babe cry...make the cash and look good and see most ladies lick your butts, forget all the stories this OP is spewing.

I have been there and i tell you all those things don't work (OP IDEA) especially for the [size=16pt]ivy league[/size] babes.

So, broke and not-really-handsome guys can't be a player

With 100% assurance, av seen ladies that ignored money and fineness and followed brilliancy and intelligence....

Preferences of miss A is different from that of miss B.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by damesilver(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
I think, it is a craving for self esteem and vanity that makes many of us go implausibly extral mile to win the approval of a woman. We fear the pain of rejection but long for the bliss of romance. We thereby became irresponsibly addictive to our illusory object of fancy to the point of grovelling, like a slave who has no choice but at the mercy of his master.

Getting a lady is not so much of work as to maintaining same. Everyone desiring a healthy harmonious relationship must know that one must be able to live happily and of value while alone before seeking a union. That makes you unconsciously radiate an aura of independence. A recipe for charm and attraction.

You may at first have your chance through 'ways' and strategy, i.e. selective generosity, feigned commitment, abscence and prescence, et al. But a time will come when 'laws & logic' won't work but have to revert to the law of simplicity.

All acts of mind-playing games must be substituted for a mind refinedly dedicated to the doctrine of genuine love, truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth.- Being Disciplined.

Time and effort devoted towards attaining spiritual ennoblement will sooner or later bring about those qualities needed for us to attract what is beneficial for our every material and inner development. When we know that all things material will still remain on earth, including the much-praised sex and procreation, we will naturally maintain a reasonable emotional distance for them, thereby bringing us the respect and peace of mind we deserve, as an added gain of the matured spirits. A much freer and less-troubled life.

When we cultivate inner soundness, we know that nothing on earth should be a propensity than the love of the Almighty.
Therein lies the key to all knowledge and wisdom.

7 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by EagleEyes001(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
U jus came here to yan an old story n starting actin proud of out wat u got onlin frm one of dis couching site fr dating. After 30 comments or wateva u den ask fr 30naira or so on

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by streetzdreamz(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Viciyus:

My brother!!

Your head dey there!
bro,I sight you.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by streetzdreamz(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
adewale2011:
BOSS NA YOUR EBOOK I GO BUY, HOW MUCH... SO SO ON POINT... BECAUSE AT LEAST I US AM FU*K ON BABE .
funny man,it aint available for public use,lols,actually it really works when u tend to ignore them like u feel nfn for dem but deep down ur head is circumnavigating,play ur cards well and they'l be d first to start up a conversation with this "strange guy"they can't seem to read....works better for introverts who doesn't talk much or joke around with dem,with dat u'v earned ursef a lil respect,and a constant nudge to decipher d kinda guy u are will always flood dia inquisitive mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by streetzdreamz(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
cheesy
dammy336:

I really jst love meeting guys like you....breaking you is always so......irresistible
bro,now am grinning,lols.
Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by cronsberg: 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
what i have observed throughout my girl f.uukin marathon is that women are like chicken, the moment a chicken senses that you are timing to catch it, it stops whatever its doing and becomes over alert, you go in for the catch it runs away for its life. But you ignore it and seat nearby never giving it any attention, it calms the f.ukc down and continues feeding till it reaches near your legs while picking stuff from the ground, thats when you swoop in and catch it. Same with women. You go after them, they run, you quit chasing them and turn around, they start coming after you. f.uukngg psychos mehn

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by alterswerve(m): 12:52am On Apr 03, 2015
damesilver:
I think, it is a craving for self esteem and vanity that makes many of us go implausibly extral mile to win the approval of a woman. We fear the pain of rejection but long for the bliss of romance. We thereby became irresponsibly addictive to our illusory object of fancy to the point of grovelling, like a slave who has no choice but at the mercy of his master.

Getting a lady is not so much of work as to maintaining same. Everyone desiring a healthy harmonious relationship must know that one must be able to live happily and of value while alone before seeking a union. That makes you unconsciously radiate an aura of independence. A recipe for charm and attraction.

You may at first have your chance through 'ways' and strategy, i.e. selective generosity, feigned commitment, abscence and prescence, et al. But a time will come when 'laws & logic' won't work but have to revert to the law of simplicity.

All acts of mind-playing games must be substituted for a mind refinedly dedicated to the doctrine of genuine love, truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth.- Being Disciplined.

Time and effort devoted towards attaining spiritual ennoblement will sooner or later bring about those qualities needed for us to attract what is beneficial for our every material and inner development. When we know that all things material will still remain on earth, including the much-praised sex and procreation, we will naturally maintain a reasonable emotional distance for them, thereby bringing us the respect and peace of mind we deserve, as an added gain of the matured spirits. A much freer and less-troubled life.

When we cultivate inner soundness, we know that nothing on earth should be a propensity than the love of the Almighty.
Therein lies the key to all knowledge and wisdom.
This what what I had in mind before I was about to tell this girl I liked bout my feelings for her, but she started playing mind games with me. I was disappointed, cuz my friends warned me. This your idea works, but not for girls that have been broken-hearted more than twice

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.